PDA

View Full Version : Did everyone get rolled back or just people who used the glitch?

Technique
09-10-2011, 01:42 PM
I tried looking thru the other threads but didn't find anything so sorry if this has been asked/answered. I had no knowledge of this glitches and for some reason my new mage is back to level 11, all I did was bought platinum elixers. I just wanted to know if I have a reason to email support or not.

Thanks.

Bwahahagirl
09-10-2011, 01:50 PM
I lost about 200 xp and I never even logged in yesterday. I think it effected more people than it was supposed to.

drarchey
09-10-2011, 01:57 PM
I didn't have any troubles with it.

Cytokinesis
09-10-2011, 01:58 PM
i dont even know wat the glitch is...

SUPAPRODIGY
09-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Yeah i was almost level 58 and now im back to the beggining of 57 :( and my bird was almost 56 and he restarted too its kind of unfair 55 all over again ugh :( plz fix Sts

Technique
09-10-2011, 02:03 PM

I didn't even know there was a glitch, and now I'm out 100 platinum and two and a half hours of leveling.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-10-2011, 02:05 PM

I didn't even know there was a glitch, and now I'm out 100 platinum and two and a half hours of leveling.

The glitch granted you 30k Exp per kill making u level 61 in 4 kills

Technique
09-10-2011, 02:12 PM

Oh well then I don't see why I got rolled back to level 11, it took me over two hours to get to 35.

Ixillicus
09-10-2011, 02:17 PM
i wasnt effected in any way.

Silentarrow
09-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Email support asking them to help you out.

Otukura
09-10-2011, 02:22 PM

It depended on how many times you died.

Cahaun
09-10-2011, 02:51 PM
I still don't get how. :confused:

Ixillicus
09-10-2011, 03:19 PM

No one is going to tell you. Against forum rules to disseminate information about bugs and how to use them.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-10-2011, 03:33 PM

No one is going to tell you. Against forum rules to disseminate information about bugs and how to use them. true

Swimmingstar
09-10-2011, 09:49 PM
There was a glitch? ...

Swimmingstar
09-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Did they fix it yet?

Silentarrow
09-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Did they fix it yet?
Yes.

Biuzi
09-10-2011, 09:53 PM
There is still a problem with a few 61s, seems like people who were 60 then used it to get 61 are remaining 61.

Nick41324
09-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Lol I was 51 on my Mage yesterday and I logged in today and I was 52... Not to sure how it happend but I also lost like 15 plat

Kossi
09-10-2011, 10:27 PM
No fair, i wasted 2 whole mins getting my lv1 bear to level 61
I want my levels back
Im joking

choco
09-11-2011, 12:44 AM
well, if the glitch is fixed, then exactly what harm comes from disseminating said info?

SUPAPRODIGY
09-11-2011, 12:54 AM
I already emailed support still no answer :( oh yeah they dont do support on weekends.:( still they should fix it :)

CrimsonTalons
09-11-2011, 08:14 AM
During this period I was able to get from 47 to level 51 which was a joy to me so I sold off my other lower level eq and wore my level 50 gear. I did use several pawnage punches to reach it. I didnt know how to initiate said glitch (though I knew something wierd must have happened) and I was just happy to reach 50

My thing is that when I was rolled back all my platinum didnt return either and id like that back. Emailed already awaiting an answer.

WolfShaman
09-11-2011, 11:35 AM
I
I tried looking thru the other threads but didn't find anything so sorry if this has been asked/answered. I had no knowledge of this glitches and for some reason my new mage is back to level 11, all I did was bought platinum elixers. I just wanted to know if I have a reason to email support or not.

Thanks.

STS executed a dragnet operation to persue and prosecute those they feel violated their TOS. I
purchased a 4x Elixir, with plat, with no knowledge of the glitch. As usual in enforcement of laws/regulations, innocent people get dragged in with those who [purposefully] profitted and [purposefully shared] their knowledge of the glitch with the community at large for exploitation purposes.
I posted yesterday my hope STS would use calculated restraint in their investigation. As with jack booted thugs who kick doors in during the night, they presumed all players who were logged in at the time of the glitch were guilty. We were forced to spend money to respec the subtracted attribute points (thus allowing STS to profitted from their mistake.
I can only wonder what STS's next move will be if another major bug is released and [they] allow it to run wild and adversely affect the in-game population of PL.

Swimmingstar
09-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Good thing I wasn't logged on that time. And only people who used pots seem to post...

Doubletime
09-11-2011, 03:52 PM
I

STS executed a dragnet operation to persue and prosecute those they feel violated their TOS. I
purchased a 4x Elixir, with plat, with no knowledge of the glitch. As usual in enforcement of laws/regulations, innocent people get dragged in with those who [purposefully] profitted and [purposefully shared] their knowledge of the glitch with the community at large for exploitation purposes.
I posted yesterday my hope STS would use calculated restraint in their investigation. As with jack booted thugs who kick doors in during the night, they presumed all players who were logged in at the time of the glitch were guilty. We were forced to spend money to respec the subtracted attribute points (thus allowing STS to profitted from their mistake.
I can only wonder what STS's next move will be if another major bug is released and [they] allow it to run wild and adversely affect the in-game population of PL.

None of my toons seem to have been effected in any way, and no I didn't use, test, or do anything else associated with the glitch.

As for STS being overly broad in their attempt to resolve and deal with the glitch and those that may have used it, they were placed in a very difficult position of having to try and work a solution in a very short amount of time. I am sure they will continue to have to deal with this for many days to come.

However, the best part is that STS logs everything that happens in the game. So they have a record of what happened, who said what, who did what, etc. If there is truely a situation where a person has been effected in an adverse way that shouldn't apply, I am sure STS will be trying to help. But it will take a little time. These guys are real people with real lives too. This happened over a weekend and I suspect that support is swamped with support emails and questions. So a little patience will be required. But the best thing is that these guys care about the players and a response will be coming. I have yet to see a situation where this wasn't the case.

RedRyder
09-11-2011, 04:22 PM
I was pretty wasted when this happened, and was pretty much out like a light sleeping when this happened. Thank god I wasn't effected at all.

CrimsonTalons
09-12-2011, 08:25 PM
I was pretty wasted when this happened, and was pretty much out like a light sleeping when this happened. Thank god I wasn't effected at all.

Um,,,,YOU were affected...just not your PL accts...:p

asommers
09-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Questions answered here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36760-Character-level-rollbacks-coming...

-ALS