PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Glowstick Proc? PvE But not PvP?

Register
09-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Well, I bought a Shadow Glowstick (thnx glutt!) in an attempt to achieve my goal of a Shadow set and I noticed it has a lightning proc! I dont think it combos with thorn though :(

Well, I wanted to see what it does so i did a little test with Matudt and it never showed any sign.

His stats never went down and I never saw lightning strike down.

Btw, the lightning strikes down pretty often in Pve

But is it rarer in pvp or just not there? Is it even a proc? If anybody want to do some tests, tell me :highly_amused:

Cytokinesis
09-10-2011, 04:47 PM
i'll be on later and i'll be happy to test it :D

Otukura
09-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Break armor then auto attack.

Matutd
09-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Lol, u couldn't help urself :P

Register
09-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Break armor then auto attack.

So its like a combo? I wish it combos with thorn...that would be cool...

Anyways, thank :)

KingFu
09-10-2011, 04:53 PM
There's no Lightning proc, I believe it stacks with break armor and possibly lightning. Think of it as Execute for wands in a way. Tested it long ago so my information may not be fresh. There isn't a weapon that has a "Lightning Proc" in the game I know of...yet.

Register
09-10-2011, 05:20 PM
There's no Lightning proc, I believe it stacks with break armor and possibly lightning. Think of it as Execute for wands in a way. Tested it long ago so my information may not be fresh. There isn't a weapon that has a "Lightning Proc" in the game I know of...yet.

Aw pooo....What do you mean by stacks? Just a stat decrease?

KingFu
09-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Aw pooo....What do you mean by stacks? Just a stat decrease?

Like, you use it and it causes the skill to stack. Let's say your lightning spell debuffs 10 armor (for example). You use the wand on auto and it takes effect, it'll stack it X2 (to -20). Again, just an example.

Register
09-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Like, you use it and it causes the skill to stack. Let's say your lightning spell debuffs 10 armor (for example). You use the wand on auto and it takes effect, it'll stack it X2 (to -20). Again, just an example.

Oh cool! Wanna do some testing in pvp :D

Register
09-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Ok, I just did some testing in the first map of Nuri Hallows! To activate the effect of the wand, use break armor and auto attack. It seems to do another one or two damage counters of significant amounts. Also, it lasts LONGER than the Cooldown of Break Armor so its possible to keep it going continously. Also, it triggers the Shattered! tag above enemy and leaves a dark circle where the enemy was when it got hit. Lightning strikes down every time you hit the enemy but the Shattered! tag comes up eveyr 2 or 3 hits on the counter.

very useful effect IMO