PDA

View Full Version : Activating Obelisks in NH 5

Trollee
09-10-2011, 07:00 PM
I was doing runs in Nuri's Hallows 5: Nuri's Madness and a player postulated that if you activate the two obelisks at the middle and end of the level that it greatly increases your chance of receiving a pink drop from Nuri the Gypsy Queen. I was just wondering what peoples' thoughts were on this and if STS HAS implemented a feature like this I think it is great because it adds a little more depth to farming at Nuri's Madness.

Moogerfooger
09-10-2011, 07:04 PM
I don't know, and we won't for sure until someone tested it 100 times or so against not activating the obelisks....but I would be willing to bet that this is yet another completely made-up pink rumor.

Irulelol
09-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Nope drops r random no mater if u activate only certain obesks or go through the map on ur head

WJJ
09-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Sounds like a rumor to me. Ill still give it a shot though.

Trollee
09-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Nope drops r random no mater if u activate only certain obesks or go through the map on ur head

Haha might have to try this :?

krazii
09-10-2011, 07:07 PM

At this point, how can you say that? It wouldn't be hard for STS to design a level where the boss chances of dropping greater loot (pink) are increased by completing tasks along the way. Worth a shot, shouldn't be to hard to do.