PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck Elixers?

Flickz
09-10-2011, 07:42 PM
I seem to have very bad luck with elixers. I have used the 2x and 4x many times including today and for some reason i never get a pink while using them. I know elixers arn't made specificly to get better drops anymore but i thought with the previous update making it so you can stack big luck with a 4x elixer that i would get at least one pink even a trash one. If you've had the same experience with elixers as me please tell me so i know im not the only one.

Silentarrow
09-10-2011, 07:50 PM
It's all about chance! Even with a luck elixr your chances of a pink are still very low.

Flickz
09-10-2011, 08:07 PM
It's all about chance! Even with a luck elixr your chances of a pink are still very low. I know i know, what im saying is i get alot more pinks when i dont use elixers but when i do i seem to have "bad luck"and dont even get trash pinks

Silentarrow
09-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Nothing I repeat NOTHING :) affects drop rates in a negative way. The only thing that affects drop rates are luck elixrs and bug luck, which affect it in a positive way.

Neffy
09-10-2011, 08:26 PM
There's nothing in PL that negatively effects drop rates. Even I'd you use luck elixirs you're still not going to have a great chance of hitting a pink. Hate to tell you but you should honestly not even use luck elixirs because it doesn't effect the drop rate enough to make an outstanding difference.
Good luck with your pinks, I hope you hit a lucky drop. Even a trash drop would be better than nothing.
Cheers.