PDA

View Full Version : My lvl was decend

Zhang200n
09-10-2011, 09:08 PM
After the maintenance,why my second char's lvl was decent?will you retrieve all my plat which was used for lvl up to me?

Ayc2000
09-10-2011, 09:10 PM
It was because of the glitch in leveling, idk about the refunded plat..

Cascade
09-10-2011, 09:10 PM
It is because you used the glitch to lvl up...You will not be refunded.

Zhang200n
09-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Bull**** man, I never use any glitch,i know nothing about that,that is your system problem but not me,how can you treat your plat customer like that.we spend lots of money for playing this game,why we use the glitch?use ur brain Ok!!!!The game master!!!!

Zhang200n
09-10-2011, 09:18 PM
It is because you used the glitch to lvl up...You will not be refunded.

Bull**** man, I never use any glitch,i know nothing about that,that is your system problem but not me,how can you treat your plat customer like that.we spend lots of money for playing this game,why we use the glitch?use ur brain Ok! The game master!!!!

Hankomachos
09-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Bull**** man, I never use any glitch,i know nothing about that,that is your system problem but not me,how can you treat your plat customer like that.we spend lots of money for playing this game,why we use the glitch?use ur brain Ok! The game master!!!!

No need to get so offensive...

Zhang200n
09-10-2011, 09:21 PM
I just want a solution!!!!

Silentarrow
09-10-2011, 09:22 PM

Email support@spacetimestudios.com explaning what happened. They'll help you out!

JaytB
09-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Bull**** man, I never use any glitch,i know nothing about that,that is your system problem but not me,how can you treat your plat customer like that.we spend lots of money for playing this game,why we use the glitch?use ur brain Ok!!!!The game master!!!!

When you're calmed down a bit, you can send an E-mail to support(at)spacetimestudios.com about this.

They're the only ones who can help you with your problem. So no need together offensive when people try to answer your question :)

Edit: Silent Ninja'd me :/

Swimmingstar
09-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Step 1. Calm down.
Step 2. Read above. ^^^
Step 3. Follow the directions above.
Step 4. Don't put anything bad in the email.