PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrr

LADYHADASSA
09-10-2011, 10:26 PM
Ok so now that the glitchers went to 61 and back down, then still had upper gear on lower lvls, the already oops change brought about issues in pvp duel spec. The deal there was if twinks did not disrobe they had their duel spec until somthing was done about the lower lvl gear not having a reduction in stats.. For some this was not an issues but for others,a big one.. Now after todays changes any pvp player who never had to change go to their accounts to be stripped of all gear, for myself but many many pvp players this turn if events changes all our twinks into a mess and several accounts...

Will the low lvl issue be changed?

Sorry to vent its just frusturating

mike1298
09-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm ticked off.. all my lower twinkers / farmers had their gear taken off. I was all duel speced up and now can't go back. This is terrible! All that time and money WASTED.

LADYHADASSA
09-11-2011, 12:23 AM
I'm ticked off.. all my lower twinkers / farmers had their gear taken off. I was all duel speced up and now can't go back. This is terrible! All that time and money WASTED.

I understand aside from new maps and pve lvl maddness pvp spends LoTS in plat and thousands in gold to gear up their twinks... Many are VERY upset this seems to be the quiet population.. I understand that a new map came out glitches and bugs popping up.. And the extensive hours devs spend to fix issues..

But as u said millions gone to the wind.. A new need to respect yet again .. For pvp and farmers who where not originaly affected..

Can some light be shed on this all please..

kobebean
09-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Agreed. I just lost 3 characters from inability to dual spec.

Register
09-11-2011, 10:18 AM
I saw a level 48 with full rr yesterday...didnt do too great at pvp though lol...

Ixillicus
09-11-2011, 11:57 AM
I think they fixed it. Apparently they unequipped everyones stuff and it only re-equipped if you met the requirements.

mike1298
09-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Yah. I had.. 7 or so twinks this affected and I can't regear them back to the way I had them.

Protank
09-11-2011, 08:03 PM
it's not fixed. items don't stack to meet requirements.

Zerious
09-12-2011, 11:57 AM
lets see, i can't use my bird or my 26 mage.... and I has no plat.... Yeah STS, you've disappointed me there... If founders helms are allowed, why not before-the-update builds? I fail to see the fairness in the situation