PDA

View Full Version : Chest drops in mage mine? ( Need some info plz )

Gouiwaa9000
08-02-2016, 01:58 PM
So ive been farming lost mage mine with elixir for a while ( and i mean about 24-25 hours of total run time , spread over three days )
I have a question : does the chest drop from the boss of mage mine?

My guess is that it rerolls from locks , and i get tons of them there. But the boss of mage mine is a "mini boss" meaning he should not be dropping them unless they reroll from other drops. Can poeple that looted share their info on which boss dropped , and was it rerolled?

Downwithnotts
08-02-2016, 02:43 PM
A friend of mine dropped one today, he showed me ss.

CouchPass
08-02-2016, 03:17 PM
To answer your question, the chest ( in the form of an egg) drops from mobs.. lost mage mine is definitely the best map for quick easy runs without long remapping.
To the best of my knowledge luck and reroll does not affect ARCANE drops because you cant loot a mythic!
Hope I answered your question :)

storyofdyear
08-03-2016, 07:33 AM
To answer your question, the chest ( in the form of an egg) drops from mobs.. lost mage mine is definitely the best map for quick easy runs without long remapping.
To the best of my knowledge luck and reroll does not affect ARCANE drops because you cant loot a mythic!
Hope I answered your question :)

as far as i understand the reroll mechanics, it helps.
let say, your first drop is legendary then you reroll,
it will go through loot table again with a chance for second drop to get common, rare, epic, legendary and arcane (drops available in dead city)
if your second drop is lower than legendary, you get the first drop which is legendary
if the second drop is higher than legendary, you'll get it.

dinzly
08-03-2016, 07:41 AM
as far as i understand the reroll mechanics, it helps.
let say, your first drop is legendary then you reroll,
it will go through loot table again with a chance for second drop to get common, rare, epic, legendary and arcane (drops available in dead city)
if your second drop is lower than legendary, you get the first drop which is legendary
if the second drop is higher than legendary, you'll get it.

well..in dead city (lost mage mine) u dont reroll for the arcane chest.it is whether u were destined for the chest to pop up after several mins of run or being grinding the map for hours or even days with no arcane chest at all
the highest u can get when rerolling with luck elixir + lepre + arlor ring + hisha's AA is Locked Crate of Cryostar

Psychoism
08-03-2016, 09:34 AM
The arcane chest is dropping all over the dead city campaign maps (Normal maps) even the lost mage mine, The arc chest are chance to drop. Been huntin' 'em for many hours, and still can't get one. Btw, The arcane chest is not dropping if the system says "Your elixir has reroll for better loot" Epics, Banded Golden either Locked Cryos only droppin if the systems says that :D