PDA

View Full Version : Payment options

Ellie_tE
09-11-2011, 12:46 AM
If possible, Spacetime studios should include more payment methods for platinium.....

I'm suggesting that Spacetime studios admin should include the following payment channels that i'm suggesting if possible.

POPULAR PAYMENT CHANNELS
1. Cherry credits
www.cherrycredits.com

2.MOLPoints
www.mol.com

Nourish
09-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Not trying to bed rude, but I've never heard of those places :)

SUPAPRODIGY
09-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Neither have i never heard of those paying sites they should add PayPal :)

Otukura
09-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Neither have i never heard of those paying sites they should add PayPal :)

They already added PayPal, like February/March 2011.

Ellie_tE
09-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Those payment channels are popular in Asia.....
The prepaid cards can be bought at 7-Eleven stores.....

Ellyidol
09-11-2011, 01:03 AM
I've used Cherry Credits. Fairly simple, IMO, and yes, they are quite popular in the Oceania region as well.

Otukura
09-11-2011, 01:16 AM
I've used Cherry Credits. Fairly simple, IMO, and yes, they are quite popular in the Oceania region as well.

If these were to be looked at I'd suggest PayByCash too. Same thing, but it's EU/US.

You can use MOL points thru it, pay by text thru it, etc. Haven't used it in a year or two, but for other games it was really easy.

Ellyidol
09-11-2011, 01:21 AM
If these were to be looked at I'd suggest PayByCash too. Same thing, but it's EU/US.

You can use MOL points thru it, pay by text thru it, etc. Haven't used it in a year or two, but for other games it was really easy.

I've had bad experiences with PayByCash, so I think I'm biased there :p

Otukura
09-11-2011, 01:23 AM
I've had bad experiences with PayByCash, so I think I'm biased there :p

Care to expand? :p

Everything's been perfect here.

Ellyidol
09-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Care to expand? :p

Everything's been perfect here.

Just complications on payment going through while funds were deducted, etc. It was for a game as well, got me into some trouble in it. Fortunately, everything worked out, not the best service from them though, the developers in the game were more understanding :)

thequickone
09-11-2011, 02:05 AM
How about Bitcoin... that is, if they still exist when I finish writing this response.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Wheres the option where you can pay with Platinum via Iphone not computer ?

bronislav84
09-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Never heard of those either. The Devs are in USA, so you can't blame them for not knowing Asian "popular" payment methods, when these are hardly popular here.

And Sup, I'd heard you charge to your app store account, no? Isn't that like Android in-app billing, but for iOS? Dunno if apple has carrier billing, though.