PDA

View Full Version : share your insane suggestions, so crazy it just might work!

Hinata
09-11-2011, 08:18 AM
- motors or vehicles that the toons can ride anywhere, so that they will be faster.
- ability of guild members to buy decorations and decorate guild halls, in order to have a homey feel xD
- real estate! toons' ability to buy a house and decorated it and invite anyone in their home
- buy player designed items from "player designed shop"

- have concerts in the Blackstar or Numa Prime! xD songs sung buy players, devs and/or anyone in-game xD (this idea is ridiculous, I know xD pleas be kind to me)

- let toons have a side-job, e.g. waiter or waitress in a stimpack restaurant xD, space police (I don't know what for, yet xD),

- have a "hire me" agency, where toons wanting services from higher level toons can go, so that they will have help in
leveling up xD

- space outlaws! xD (I don't know what for yet xD)

- more hair, eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, face shape, hair colour, height and width options xD

Nourish
09-11-2011, 08:35 AM
After the third "xD" I got aggravated...Erm... But nice ideas! ;)

Hinata
09-11-2011, 08:56 AM
After the third "xD" I got aggravated...Erm... But nice ideas! ;)

aaa DX sorry about that... xD
xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

xD peace

Deathpunch
09-11-2011, 10:22 AM
- Basic gun store for credits.
- Basic armor shop for credits.

I hate grinding just to find that one piece of lower level gear that, for some odd reason, cs prices are over 1000c for lvl 6 yellows.

- Allow ops to actually dual wield pistols. Not this matched set stuff, two different pistols.

Navygreen
09-11-2011, 10:31 AM
- ability of guild members to buy decorations and decorate guild halls, in order to have a homey feel xD

This actually seems doable.. I support this one! :)

Akylies
09-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Star Legends jail that has a forcefield door like in Star Wars or something. You get put there when you're a bad kid, duh. And to set the scene, there's a Wookie playing Blue's harmonica whilst two Stormtroopers play poker for cigarettes.

Akylies
09-11-2011, 10:48 AM
On second thought, might just want to call the Wookie, hairy space alien bear. And for the stormtroopers, white spacey uniform wearing clones. I think George Lucas is the kind of guy who'd sue over that. Lol.

xBlacklightx
09-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Dubstep in guild hall parties.

Hinata
09-13-2011, 04:21 AM
- Basic gun store for credits.
- Basic armor shop for credits.

I hate grinding just to find that one piece of lower level gear that, for some odd reason, cs prices are over 1000c for lvl 6 yellows.

- Allow ops to actually dual wield pistols. Not this matched set stuff, two different pistols.
ye, some of the items on the cs are waaay too high xD

I like your idea of wielding two unmatched weapons, sounds really cool xD

This actually seems doable.. I support this one!
YE! I have got a supporter xD decorating the guild hall would be fun

Star Legends jail that has a forcefield door like in Star Wars or something. You get put there when you're a bad kid, duh. And to set the scene, there's a Wookie playing Blue's harmonica whilst two Stormtroopers play poker for cigarettes.
I like this idea :D because I have a best friend in star legends and his character has been banned Dx he made a new account but he has not been online(or I'm offline whenever my best friend logs on). I was wondering if he got banned again(I hope not). It just makes my heart so heavy, I don't feel that sense of belonging as much as I did when my best friend was on.

I was thinking that with this jail system, players would not have to be banned for life. they would be jailed, in turn being a bit shamed as the public would be able to see them whenever the public passes the jail. the embarrassment would be a great replacement for the lifetime ban. I don't know. I just want my best friend back! Dx< T^T

thank you for this idea...T-T

On second thought, might just want to call the Wookie, hairy space alien bear. And for the stormtroopers, white spacey uniform wearing clones. I think George Lucas is the kind of guy who'd sue over that. Lol.

Good on you for picking up that fact, nyahahahahahahahahahah!!! xD

Dubstep in guild hall parties.
yo bro, what's a dubstep?

(and I read somewhere that girls don't say "bro", however, I do say "bro", bro! xD)

Necrobane
09-13-2011, 04:57 AM
Dubstep is a type of DJ'd music...not gonna try and sound it out to you haha, youtube it :P

Hinata
09-13-2011, 05:19 AM
Dubstep is a type of DJ'd music...not gonna try and sound it out to you haha, youtube it :P

come on! do the sounds xD nyaha I'll try my best to read the sounds... nah...
Yosh! thank you bro xD But I'll save my internet data for SL, not going to youtube xD nyahahahaha

Necrobane
09-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Haha, OK ill try....*Clears Throat* Nnccee wowowow wibbebebe ....pretty much it hahahaha *feels silly*

Hinata
09-13-2011, 05:32 AM
dammmn you for making look like an idiot xD

the second i read your post, i was like xD my mouth was haning open, I could have eaten a flying fly!

fkasdgkaerhuirefh xD

Necrobane
09-13-2011, 05:48 AM
Hahaha, I think that means you were doing it right :-P

Hinata
09-13-2011, 05:50 AM
Hahaha, I think that means you were doing it right :-P

nah, I was not doing it, i was busy laughing xD

Necrobane
09-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Hahaha be a good sport, give it a try ;)

Hinata
09-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Hahaha be a good sport, give it a try ;)

papppapapap ya! papaya! xD

Necrobane
09-13-2011, 07:07 AM
lovin' it xD

Landerson
11-02-2011, 06:22 AM
How about the jetpacks can make you fly. Or we can own AND FLY our own space ships ^_^

JazzBlue
11-02-2011, 08:03 AM
I believe I saw a thread at one point where they might have spaceship/flying style levels in the idea bin already and are looking at implementation. This would be for specific levels designed for that style of play from what I recall. I'd love to see something like that! This is a SciFi themed game after all!

All good suggestions above!

dubstep example here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&feature=related

Garvhoz
11-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Photon knuckles (resemble brass knuckles)
Able to chose what music plays in the guild hall (like maybe some System Of A Down)

EyelessBear
11-03-2011, 09:55 PM
I posted the same thing about guild decorations a long time ago! xD
Hopefully it gets added...I want a TV & a couch & a statue of Samhayne and Flip having a chainsaw battle & a popcorn machine &&& stuff :3

Slant
11-04-2011, 07:20 AM
working pool table

Hinata
11-04-2011, 10:45 PM
How about the jetpacks can make you fly. Or we can own AND FLY our own space ships ^_^

I like the spaceship idea xD reminds me of gundam 8[>)

I believe I saw a thread at one point where they might have spaceship/flying style levels in the idea bin already and are looking at implementation. This would be for specific levels designed for that style of play from what I recall. I'd love to see something like that! This is a SciFi themed game after all!

All good suggestions above!

dubstep example here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&feature=related

aaa yes! it wud be fun if d spaceship needs to be flown by a team >8[) i have no internet date for youtube, all for sl ahaha xD

Photon knuckles (resemble brass knuckles)
Able to chose what music plays in the guild hall (like maybe some System Of A Down)

aaa!! xD i like brass knuckles with leather gloves under it 8[)
space jam music? xD

I posted the same thing about guild decorations a long time ago! xD
Hopefully it gets added...I want a TV & a couch & a statue of Samhayne and Flip having a chainsaw battle Google Chrome, it wud have SL on it, and we can play a mini game on it xD

[QUOTE=Slant;471703]working pool table

xD i saw u on SL! xD

Suentous PO
11-04-2011, 11:13 PM
I too had started a thread about guild vanities. Still serious bout ..

Hinata
11-05-2011, 12:07 AM
I too had started a thread about guild vanities. Still serious bout ..

aaa xD yes me too 8[) nice term, guild vanities xD

Slant
11-06-2011, 07:54 PM
bumping with idea: play on both iphone and comp at same time, you dont log out when you switch or, the same thing is running on both screens at the same time

enchantereess
11-06-2011, 08:54 PM
I like that jobs one because its harder to gain credits than pocket legends. I just want those x-ray

Housepenguin
11-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Why not have a guild stash for things that people in the guild might need? It could be a 4th tier type thing. Not only would it generate revenue for the company but it would be a way for other guildies to help others without having to physically be there to hand over an item. Kinda like how WoW has. Give the guildmaster rules he can set up for depositing & retrieving items.

Garvhoz
11-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Ooo how about Guild representative just like a officer but is second in command when the GM is offline and has the power to promote and kick but not demote ( cant kick the GM though

Slant
11-12-2011, 03:37 PM
ok heres one... better twitter integration, every time you complete a quest or say something like "Plasma Generators Destroyed! UC Shipyard Doomed!" you have the option to tweet it, if you want to. maybe this can be a global setting that can be turned on and off so people who dont need it dont have to see the button.

Slant
11-16-2011, 08:53 AM
sigh... bump
make plat drop in game from mobs, 2-3 plat for like 8 hours of playing, then add more stuff to the plat store, more stuff to buy and no content is really out of reach for players
hmm one game that does this well is tiny tower

BodMaster
11-16-2011, 09:15 AM
I like the spaceship idea xD reminds me of gundam 8[>)

aaa yes! it wud be fun if d spaceship needs to be flown by a team >8[) i have no internet date for youtube, all for sl ahaha xD

Spaceship are in the 'Pipe Line' :D

drewcapu
11-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Chairs you can sit on.

Too crazy, huh?

oegrocor
11-17-2011, 02:05 PM
lol people who get banned will be locked up in a cell and we can have the ability to luagh and tbrow stiff at them

Slant
11-22-2011, 07:53 AM
ugh there shoud be a catch all thread for suggesstions lol, don wanna hijack someone elses thread or keep starting new ones every time an idea hits...

- dont mess with the drop rates after the initial update except for adding new stuff to the drop table
- start giving out incoming update warnings fifteen minutes before the update hits, so no one will be kicked out when they are close to the boss