PDA

View Full Version : phones ...

Beenjinkin
09-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Hello all, today i would like to list me the phones where i can play very good with pocket legends the high price 200€ i found samsung wave,x10mini pro... but idk if its good phone at this moment have a htc wildfire bad resolition high ping :'( plz help me ty all

friedkimchi
09-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Does ipod touch count?

I would readily suggest the HTC Desire as I've been using it and plays PL smoothly.

High ping could be a result of bad internet connection. If your internet/wifi is slow, try using your 3G/4G network to connect and play.

See if there's a big difference.

Also, have you considered rooting your wildfire? Gives the phone a new breath of life.

=)

Otukura
09-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Nexus One = Desire with better WiFi.

Just any phone 1.0GHZ+, most of the new ones work fine.

Beenjinkin
09-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Thx fried and otukura but when i play with. the iphone 4 of my brother i always have 150-130 ping its really good but with the wildfire --' the hell 400-8000 i cant buy an ipod now because i would like a new phone and i sell my wildfire and i see iphone 3gs nexus one but how much cost nexus ? And finally i m not sure if i can root my wildfire because i try with z4root and my phone bugs then thx

Navygreen
09-12-2011, 01:17 PM
My first love for playing PL was the iTouch. Great device overall!

Kakatoa91
09-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Thx fried and otukura but when i play with. the iphone 4 of my brother i always have 150-130 ping its really good but with the wildfire --' the hell 400-8000 i cant buy an ipod now because i would like a new phone and i sell my wildfire and i see iphone 3gs nexus one but how much cost nexus ? And finally i m not sure if i can root my wildfire because i try with z4root and my phone bugs then thx

Rooting ur wildfire wont help you gettin PL better as some people have done it in here. The wildfire has just a bit low spec for the game.
Nexus is a good phone but over your 200euros budget unless it's second hand. Maybe try to up til 200-250 euros youll have a bit more choice if you can.
But like Otu said any new phone with a 1ghz proc speed should be just fine.
Dont be afraid to ask in here before if you r not sure b4 buying any phone if its compatible with PL