PDA

View Full Version : Drop rates question to the community!

XghostzX
09-11-2011, 10:19 AM
How often do you farm Glyph items? how many glyph items do you farm in one day, one week, or a month? Where the best place for you to farm? Post here thanks

Ellyidol
09-11-2011, 10:20 AM
I try to aim for at least one a day, crappy or not :)

Shadowie
09-11-2011, 10:22 AM
I farm almost everyday, 1-2 hrs. I hardly got any good glyph. Lvl 56-60.5, i only got 1 glyph charmin armor! Lmao :(

XghostzX
09-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Sometimes i feel like after farming for days without getting nothing it's impossible to get a glyph item. However, when you do get that one glyph item to use or sell it changes the whole game for u. I'm trying to farm one more glyph item to buy a charmin staff and ill have a set >:D

Dalinuel
09-11-2011, 10:34 AM
I've been farming for glyphs from the start and amassed a huge collection of maestros baton of charmin!!!!!

Sigkill
09-11-2011, 10:38 AM
I farm 0 hours a day, I have 0 glyph items, my secret is to not farm :)))

XghostzX
09-11-2011, 10:44 AM
I farm 0 hours a day, I have 0 glyph items, my secret is to not farm :))) So you play to be the best without having the best gear or no gold?

Ixillicus
09-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Drop rates are decreasing/atleast decreased from the initial launch. I feel the main maps at Nuri's have similar drop rates, it's just luck and the amount of farming. People might say Lion's Den is the best, but it's the fastest.

I am not as extreme as a lot of farmers (i'd rather pvp) but I've gotten about 10 glyph drops, farming for prob 20 hours total.

Mizlilbrat
09-11-2011, 12:21 PM
I farm 0 hours a day, I have 0 glyph items, my secret is to not farm :))) So you play to be the best without having the best gear or no gold?

Don't believe he said either of those things. Nope. I read again and amazingly it said the same thing.
He has millions and the rarest, best armor. Oh and he IS the best!

Whirlzap
09-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Drop rates are decreasing/atleast decreased from the initial launch. I feel the main maps at Nuri's have similar drop rates, it's just luck and the amount of farming. People might say Lion's Den is the best, but it's the fastest.

I am not as extreme as a lot of farmers (i'd rather pvp) but I've gotten about 10 glyph drops, farming for prob 20 hours total.
Wow you lier.
63 hours in, 1 glyph Charming Hood so far...
I feel like usingthe ragequit emote

Riccits
09-11-2011, 12:59 PM
since nuris started got 4 glpyhs. kinda hard to get, drop rate is much lower than sewers. but most maps are much faster to finish than sewers one.
drop rate about 0.3-0.5% IMO

xBearSpiritx
09-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I farm 0 hours a day, I have 0 glyph items, my secret is to not farm :)))

Send me a pm in game sig, i will invite you to some games if i am able to join an active group and we can run with guildies.

xBearSpiritx
09-11-2011, 01:10 PM
since nuris started got 4 glpyhs. kinda hard to get, drop rate is much lower than sewers. but most maps are much faster to finish than sewers one.

That is incredibly low... sewer drop rates were something like 1%? So it would take average of 100 runs before you get a drop.

I averaged about the same, only received about 4 glyphs after farming with three different toons and Thrasher potted to 60 with all of them.

im4broke
09-11-2011, 01:19 PM

I think I'm a lot more luckier in Nuri than the sewers. Not really farming, just having fun and some pots when my friends are potting also. In one day I got three glyph set pieces almost back to back, a Strongman Glyph Shield, a Glyph Wing of Obedience and Glyph Auto-Bow of Obedience. Then the next day found a Glyph Wing of Obedience on CS for 280k...snapped it up and sold it for 1.28m. I have got several glyph items not of set pieces since Nuri opened...the sewers? I got one set piece before level req started when my bear was 47, a fury shield that I sold for 725k...maybe that is why never got anymore than a couple of recipes. And I was in the sewers a lot! Nuri drop rates are far higher than the sewers, I have never seen so many pinks of any kind drop from any dungeon but Skeller Returns/Pentacle of Pain. I'm also sure it will not last long.

Riccits
09-11-2011, 01:23 PM
I think I'm a lot more luckier in Nuri than the sewers. Not really farming, just having fun and some pots when my friends are potting also. In one day I got three glyph set pieces almost back to back, a Strongman Glyph Shield, a Glyph Wing of Obedience and Glyph Auto-Bow of Obedience. Then the next day found a Glyph Wing of Obedience on CS for 280k...snapped it up and sold it for 1.28m. I have got several glyph items not of set pieces since Nuri opened...the sewers? I got one set piece before level req started when my bear was 47, a fury shield that I sold for 725k...maybe that is why never got anymore than a couple of recipes. And I was in the sewers a lot! Nuri drop rates are far higher than the sewers, I have never seen so many pinks of any kind drop from any dungeon but Skeller Returns/Pentacle of Pain. I'm also sure it will not last long.

the first days it was definetly higher, now its very lower. in sewers after a week, most items cost lower than 1mil, in nuris most items cost around or more than a mil..
for exampler the glyph autobow. its just to rush to nuri, u complete a round in 2min. many ppl farm there. but anyway the bow is still 2.5-3mil.

im4broke
09-11-2011, 01:46 PM
the first days it was definetly higher, now its very lower. in sewers after a week, most items cost lower than 1mil, in nuris most items cost around or more than a mil..
for exampler the glyph autobow. its just to rush to nuri, u complete a round in 2min. many ppl farm there. but anyway the bow is still 2.5-3mil.

True, but think it will look cool on my duel spec bear...well at least waiting to try it out and see how it is. And I am seeing more and more set items on CS and the prices are dropping rapidly just as the drops are deminishing. The wings are less than a million now with the lowest at 868,888g...with four under a million out of nine.

Buddyf97
09-11-2011, 03:14 PM
I've gotten zero glyph pinks but gotten almost 20 junk pinks ^so far. About 50 pinks dropped to my group but only one was a glyph...

Otukura
09-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Don't believe he said either of those things. Nope. I read again and amazingly it said the same thing.
He has millions and the rarest, best armor. Oh and he IS the best!

HAY SIGGY.

/troll

Register
09-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Ive been farming Glyphs for a while starting a few days after the release. Ive gotten 1 glyph, a str armor, level 60. Ive gotten a few other trashy pinks like blunderbuss, mimicry bracer, tamer club and stuff...Ive seen a bunch of glyphs drop though...
I do Lions Den...its fast..

Cahaun
09-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Farming for glyphs and and exp since day 1. So far no glyph :(

cmangalos
09-11-2011, 08:33 PM
lucky i got glyph yesterday, unlucky its str, so i turned it into money now

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Asaciuacor
09-11-2011, 09:04 PM
i farm at least 3 hours a day, and have gotten one nuris glyph hood yesterday

WoundedEagle
09-11-2011, 11:19 PM
I feel stupid when I farm. I base my farming with a mix of
Pokemon and PL. You guys remember those days when you would promise legendaries that you would level them and always have them in your team on Pokemon. Then say 'Fine, I have better Pokemon anyways... Loser' and I also have myths I use like: Circleing your enemy, Fighting them exactly here they spawned, not carrying any pinks or old, wearing sets of gear, not wearing luck antennas, etc. Is this just me being weird? Lol

Ixillicus
09-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Wow you lier.
63 hours in, 1 glyph Charming Hood so far...
I feel like usingthe ragequit emote

I'm not lying. I got most of them on the first weekend before the drop rates were lowered. It might be a bit lucky too, but I know people who have gotten more than me. I even ran with one guy and he got 3 in 7 runs I did with him lol

RedRyder
09-12-2011, 09:35 AM
I've gotten zero glyph drops lol. Ive the charmin glyph robe lv 60, but I had to buy it on my own for like 500k

Snub
09-12-2011, 10:08 AM
From lvl 55-60 i looted one Glyph BUT i saw countless drop, at least 6-10 during those 5 levels.

arischal
09-12-2011, 12:31 PM
I've looted five so far and I'm only lvl 57, and I started at nearly 56. Just luckier with my Mage than bear

AbsolutePally
09-12-2011, 01:48 PM
In the process of lvlin my third toon to 60. Bird got nuris glyph hood, mage got charmin glyph hood. Bear is 57 and nothing yet. Tryin to get a bit top mace for my bt set.

cmangalos
09-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I feel stupid when I farm. I base my farming with a mix of
Pokemon and PL. You guys remember those days when you would promise legendaries that you would level them and always have them in your team on Pokemon. Then say 'Fine, I have better Pokemon anyways... Loser' and I also have myths I use like: Circleing your enemy, Fighting them exactly here they spawned, not carrying any pinks or old, wearing sets of gear, not wearing luck antennas, etc. Is this just me being weird? Lol

glyphs are like shiny pokemons, but what about legendary shiny pokemons?

XghostzX
09-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Haha guess its the fun of the game. If they highered drop rates prices would go up. Guess it more's achieving to get a glyph item with very low rate drops.

WoundedEagle
09-12-2011, 08:41 PM
glyphs are like shiny pokemons, but what about legendary shiny pokemons?

Thank the skies someone responded. And ikr. I saved before Zapados, killed him on accident, and then turned my game back on and he wasn't shiny any more... I got gypped. Wait that was 4 years ago.....