PDA

View Full Version : Community Preview | 8/3/16 | Gauntlet 7 Event, New Recipes, Bath Furniture & more!

Justg
08-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Lots happening this week, let's get to it!

Gauntlet 7

This is a Leaderboard Event that will run for 1 week. The regular Hauntlet has been transformed into The Gauntlet, and with it comes some bad bosses: Overgrowth, Stahl, and Krunch.

Runs award Hauntlet Coins. Leaderboards will reward some combination of:

- Courage's Egg (currently the only place in the game to get this)
- Up to 100 Ankhs
- Up to 15 Respecs
- Gauntlet 7 Banner

No word if Lower Hauntlet has been transformed. Check regular leaderboards for progress, and good luck!

Estate Token Consumption

We'll be removing Estate Tokens from the game in a couple of weeks. Until then, you can exchange them at a new vendor in Windmoore for:

- New Exclusive Furniture (for 2 weeks) be the first to have Stained Glass Windows and Jarl's Golden Doors!
- Existing Platinum Furniture (20 different pieces)
- Gold (10,000 gold per Estate Token)

If you have Estate Tokens, please visit this vendor and exchange them. We'll be purging any and all forms of this currency from the Consignment Shop, Stash, Inventory, and Satchel of every player in the game so this is the only window to spend them.

Housing

A new furniture category will be added: Bath. In it you will find three new items with new animation sets:

- Sink (keep tidy between runs)
- Bathtub (2 person soaks)
- Toilet (hey, you asked for it)

We also have added two couches, Lodge and Cottage themed. These seat 2 people as well.

Jewel Shattering Recipes

These will be a permanent addition to all Cryostar crates (small, medium, and large).There are four separate ones: Water, Nature, Lightning, and Diamond. Using a Noble version of the source jewel will shatter into 1 Fortified version of every other Jewel (1 of each type fort 7 total).

Arcane Vanity Recipe

An NPC in Kraag will sell (for gold) a new type of recipe, which takes any existing Arcane Weapon and an Arcane Shard and produces a tradable vanity version of the source Arcane weapon.

Pet Rotation

This week, Massive Cryo Chests can contain:

- The Brothers Whim
- Hammerjaw
- Munch Mouth

Bug Fixes/ Tweaks:

- Korruption's Toxic Spores AA now prevents healing while the enemy stands in the affected area. Heals will continue for the duration of the Heal over Time after leaving the area if applicable.
- Warriors Juggernaut 'Second Wind' Skill Upgrade is no longer disabled while standing in Korruption's Toxic Spores.
- Numerous heal over time effects tied to pet buffs have been reworked to provide a more tangible healing benefit, and be properly affected by Korruption's AA. Pets affected: Fantasma (Unicorn), Snappy (turtle), Breezaga (Elemental), Meep-Moop (Dodo), Bismark (Turtle).
- Some bosses and minions have had their self heal over time abilities adjusted to adhere to the same Korruption Toxic Spores rules as players in PvP. Affected Bosses: Gore-Blin (Goblin Event), Inan'hesh (Shuyal), The Overgrowth (Shuyal), Tribal Shamans (Tindirin), Helena, Lady of the Forest (Ursoth), Arachna (Tindirin).

That is the plan for this week, please let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Cheers!

- g

Azrizal Rahimy
08-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Now Gauntlets yeah!!!

Wait.....The Jewel Shattering system....can you explain more about this?

Then,the arcane recipe....Only two ingredients to craft that?And why no mythic recipe?And can we recraft it back to weapon again?

And about Gauntlet.....The reward errr no comment....And wonder how Overgrowth react in Gauntlet....it got shadowmancers help it?

And about toilet......how do toilet look like?need to buy with plat?

Cheers!!

oneazeli
08-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Wow!! Nice !!

Majin Vineet
08-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Wow grt...

We will lose weapon if we craft vanity or we will have both?

Justg
08-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Wow grt...

We will lose weapon if we craft vanity or we will have both?

The weapon is transformed into a vanity version, so you no longer have the original.

Iockedcrate
08-03-2016, 12:40 PM
1 noble to 7 fortified? it would be better 7 excellent

Breakingbadxx
08-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Could you also release a mythic weapon conversion recipe alongside for this update please.

There are very good looking mythic weapons in game as well as arcanes.

Asron9
08-03-2016, 12:44 PM
1+ great, ya please mythic weapon vanity recipy also :D

Sent from my K012 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
08-03-2016, 12:45 PM
ARCANE WEP AS VANITY!!! OMG now that is sick! and wow thats a great of keeping price good!

Appeltjes
08-03-2016, 12:48 PM
"An NPC in Kraag will sell (for gold) a new type of recipe, which takes any existing Arcane Weapon and an Arcane Shard and produces a tradable vanity version of the source Arcane weapon."

Up goes the maul of ollerus price :s

extrapayah
08-03-2016, 12:51 PM
hello, can you check

1. old elixir inside of the newest blood leaf crate (as comparison, cryostar and glintergild have brand new elixirs with increased bonus)
2. way too long charge time of charged attack of glintstone aegis (takes 2s++, while normal shield without unique-charge-only proc is charged for only +/- 1s)
3. arcane items drop rate?
3. shared pet stable?

thanks

Saud
08-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Hmmm
Nothing to do this week..
Was hoping something we could farm
But yeah.. Thanks.

Zynzyn
08-03-2016, 01:05 PM
Would the vanity recipe convert Mythic Weapons too? Please make it happen. There are some exceptionally beautiful mythic weapons around.

Makneg
08-03-2016, 01:05 PM
Gauntlet?really?

resurrected
08-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Cool update

reiewaun
08-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Lots happening this week, let's get to it!

Gauntlet 7

This is a Leaderboard Event that will run for 1 week. The regular Hauntlet has been transformed into The Gauntlet, and with it comes some bad bosses: Overgrowth, Stahl, and Krunch.

Runs award Hauntlet Coins. Leaderboards will reward some combination of:

- Courage's Egg (currently the only place in the game to get this)
- Up to 100 Ankhs
- Up to 15 Respecs
- Gauntlet 7 Banner

No word if Lower Hauntlet has been transformed. Check regular leaderboards for progress, and good luck!

Estate Token Consumption

We'll be removing Estate Tokens from the game in a couple of weeks. Until then, you can exchange them at a new vendor in Windmoore for:

- New Exclusive Furniture (for 2 weeks) be the first to have Stained Glass Windows and Jarl's Golden Doors!
- Existing Platinum Furniture (20 different pieces)
- Gold (10,000 gold per Estate Token)

If you have Estate Tokens, please visit this vendor and exchange them. We'll be purging any and all forms of this currency from the Consignment Shop, Stash, Inventory, and Satchel of every player in the game so this is the only window to spend them.

Housing

A new furniture category will be added: Bath. In it you will find three new items with new animation sets:

- Sink (keep tidy between runs)
- Bathtub (2 person soaks)
- Toilet (hey, you asked for it)

We also have added two couches, Lodge and Cottage themed. These seat 2 people as well.

Jewel Shattering Recipes

These will be a permanent addition to all Cryostar crates (small, medium, and large).There are four separate ones: Water, Nature, Light, and Diamond. Using a Noble version of the source jewel will shatter into 1 Fortified version of every other Jewel (1 of each type fort 7 total).

Arcane Vanity Recipe

An NPC in Kraag will sell (for gold) a new type of recipe, which takes any existing Arcane Weapon and an Arcane Shard and produces a tradable vanity version of the source Arcane weapon.

Pet Rotation

This week, Massive Cryo Chests can contain:

- The Brothers Whim
- Hammerjaw
- Munch Mouth

Bug Fixes/ Tweaks:

- Korruption's Toxic Spores AA now prevents healing while the enemy stands in the affected area. Heals will continue for the duration of the Heal over Time after leaving the area if applicable.
- Warriors Juggernaut 'Second Wind' Skill Upgrade is no longer disabled while standing in Korruption's Toxic Spores.
- Numerous heal over time effects tied to pet buffs have been reworked to provide a more tangible healing benefit, and be properly affected by Korruption's AA. Pets affected: Fantasma (Unicorn), Snappy (turtle), Breezaga (Elemental), Meep-Moop (Dodo), Bismark (Turtle).
- Some bosses and minions have had their self heal over time abilities adjusted to adhere to the same Korruption Toxic Spores rules as players in PvP. Affected Bosses: Gore-Blin (Goblin Event), Inan'hesh (Shuyal), The Overgrowth (Shuyal), Tribal Shamans (Tindirin), Helena, Lady of the Forest (Ursoth), Arachna (Tindirin).

That is the plan for this week, please let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Cheers!

- gJustg you said something about a major update concerning guilds some weeks now,when is it gonna be??

Justg
08-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Hmmm
Nothing to do this week..
Was hoping something we could farm
But yeah.. Thanks.

Yeah. There is plenty to do in the game, and we put tons more in every week. You can still farm L16 Arcanes, they are going for several million. For other ideas see here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?366076-All-that-can-be-farmed&highlight=farm%3F

Justg you said something about a major update concerning guilds some weeks now,when is it gonna be??

It will be a new client, so a much larger effort. Sneak Peek here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?366112-Sneak-Peek-Guild-Battlegrounds!

Luciano Lobo
08-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Omg Gauntlet returns!!! yes!!! Arcane vanity recipe is a little vicious but I like it.

Serancha
08-03-2016, 01:36 PM
I get water, nature and diamond, but what is the "light" shatter one for?

JesuisCharlie
08-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Amazing, like always.
I like the new NPC for arcane vanities and of course WC.. I hope there is some paper with it :3

Vizaa
08-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Drop elixier kit in gauntlet to ??

Dogma
08-03-2016, 01:47 PM
*rushes to get kershal scepter*

Kakashis
08-03-2016, 01:49 PM
OMG Kershal ftw!

Shelllz
08-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Gary, can you guys do the same with mythic weapons? I'd love the look of Elon or frost gun on my 56 arc gun @@

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Justg
08-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Gary, can you guys do the same with mythic weapons? I'd love the look of Elon or frost gun on my 56 arc gun @@

Possible in the future, each one is a unique dev effort, so Arcanes are a much more manageable group.

VROOMIGoRealFast
08-03-2016, 01:55 PM
I get water, nature and diamond, but what is the "light" shatter one for?

Corrected to lightning, good catch ;)

Shelllz
08-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Possible in the future, each one is a unique dev effort, so Arcanes are a much more manageable group.
Wooot. Can't wait. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
08-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Darn I really had my heart set on doing a bounty hunter type of event but maybe you might make plans in the near future :)

scarysmerf
08-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Corrected to lightning, good catch ;)
Will sts make the other jewel types shatter?

Serancha
08-03-2016, 02:28 PM
Will sts make the other jewel types shatter?

Would anybody really shatter a stat gem jewel into a bunch of useless ones?

Universalpro
08-03-2016, 02:56 PM
A great update
Love the idea of arcane weapon vanities, a superb idea to uplift the economy!
Will the courage egg we get from the leaderboard be tradeable?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Justg
08-03-2016, 02:58 PM
A great update
Love the idea of arcane weapon vanities, a superb idea to uplift the economy!
Will the courage egg we get from the leaderboard be tradeable?

It will be tradable.

Rintarolycan
08-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Just weapons can be turn into vanity? or we can turn mythic armors into vanity? i really want turn my uller set into vanity it is not usable for me also it would be better if we can turn glintstone set into vanity and if it has set effect like cryostar set

Oakmaiden
08-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Any weapon vanity recipe pleeeeeeeaze,there r awesome legendaries out there I would love to sport around Arlor.To be honest the older arcanes arent very attractive.

Varitamagica
08-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Jewel Shattering Recipes

These will be a permanent addition to all Cryostar crates (small, medium, and large).There are four separate ones: Water, Nature, Lightning, and Diamond. Using a Noble version of the source jewel will shatter into 1 Fortified version of every other Jewel (1 of each type fort 7 total).

I don't understand this. What will you obtain from a noble water, for example? Thank you.

Carapace
08-03-2016, 04:02 PM
I don't understand this. What will you obtain from a noble water, for example? Thank you.

Here's a more in depth breakdown.

If you shatter a Noble Nature, you will receive:
1x Fortified Water Jewel
1x Fortified Diamond Jewel
1x Fortified Lightning Jewel
1x Fortified Fury Jewel
1x Fortified Finesse Jewel
1x Fortified Mind Jewel
1x Fortified Chaos Jewel.

Every Jewel type that is NOT the Jewel you shattered. In a Noble Water example you will receive:
1x Fortified Nature Jewel
1x Fortified Fury Jewel
1x Fortified Mind Jewel

This will be a crafting recipe that shows up in your list when you have toa appropriate recipe. The recipes are tradeable, stashable, and come from Cryostar Locked Crates of all sizes.

Hope this helps!

Carapace
08-03-2016, 04:04 PM

This was our reasoning as well, we determined that it serves as a way to perserve value of the lesser used or less preferred jewels as a useful thing to farm.

soon
08-03-2016, 04:05 PM
You will still make changes in rogue skills?

Hercules
08-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Yessss jarls golden door :'D

Saud
08-03-2016, 04:37 PM
nothing on mage staff?
-
make cryostar (crystal) wake up fast ( not too fast, just reduce a bit )
it takes 2-3 days to wake up, while king sleep for 1 day
i really enjoy cryostar but it takes too long to wake

Hercules
08-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Now that I was thinking, Can warrs have a change in the Rally cry skill I mean 40% speed intead of 10% hehe? this can help warrs a little to do fast farm maps.

Seeleenaa
08-03-2016, 05:31 PM
hello.. this event starts today?

Ronesg
08-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Im hyped up... When does it start??

Varitamagica
08-03-2016, 06:01 PM

1x Fortified Water Jewel
1x Fortified Fury Jewel
1x Fortified Mind Jewel

Every Jewel type that is NOT the Jewel you shattered. In a Noble Water example you will receive:
1x Fortified Fury Jewel
1x Fortified Mind Jewel

This will be a crafting recipe that shows up in your list when you have toa appropriate recipe. The recipes are tradeable, stashable, and come from Cryostar Locked Crates of all sizes.

Hope this helps!

Very helpfull indeed, thank you so much!! ;)

Energizeric
08-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Given that I currently use a level 56 arcane gun, and there are no other arcane guns, then being able to convert it to vanity does not really do anything for me for now. But for those that use staffs, I suppose the kershal is a really cool looking staff, and you do get that disco-ball glow.

I would really love if you guys were to allow us to convert some of the old collector sets from season 1 to vanity, such as the original founders and heraldic sets. I still have mine sitting in the stash (for 3+ years now) hoping that one day you will make this happen. :)

elitwarrio
08-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Given that I currently use a level 56 arcane gun, and there are no other arcane guns, then being able to convert it to vanity does not really do anything for me for now. But for those that use staffs, I suppose the kershal is a really cool looking staff, and you do get that disco-ball glow.

I would really love if you guys were to allow us to convert some of the old collector sets from season 1 to vanity, such as the original founders and heraldic sets. I still have mine sitting in the stash (for 3+ years now) hoping that one day you will make this happen. :)
Convert to vanities old collectables like flurry heraldics crier interesting thing. But not realise new as vanities.

Tippz
08-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Visual bug of bloodgrub vanity weapon still not yet fix?

crudmudgeon
08-03-2016, 07:28 PM
which class? my mage appears fine.

crudmudgeon
08-03-2016, 07:30 PM
I love the Shatter Elixer idea and thank you for putting it in all size locks.

Good luck Gauntlet Runners!!!

Darkquantum
08-03-2016, 07:57 PM
10k per 1 estate token when 25 cost 200 plat? is this correct?

Nikool991
08-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Yey korr nerf tank stacking ftw

Psychoism
08-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Yay! Gauntlettt, Been waiting for this :)

hastlin
08-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Wow lets play and climb the lb

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Froxanthar
08-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Can we have Lv.36 Mythic Armor and Helm = Vanity too?

And dang good news for rich hoarders and now not a single Arcane Maul available in the Auction Store........ After 3 years I'm going to say this again, please stop leaking these kind of updates and make it as a surprise.

Tippz
08-03-2016, 10:22 PM
which class? my mage appears fine.

Warrior. It looks awful

konafez
08-03-2016, 11:19 PM
+1 on jewel shatter

But for the love of cake..not another gauntlet.. noooooooooo!

(Lines up and smaks Blaze with a fish) I told you...

•Kecupmesra•
08-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Ululululu gauntlet :D

Horme
08-04-2016, 12:09 AM
Old arcane weapons facing their extinction o.o .

dinzly
08-04-2016, 12:18 AM
what if we convert kershal scepter to vanity??do we still get the same purple ring and orb effect??

Smuurrff AL
08-04-2016, 12:56 AM
think it would be used

Dex Putra
08-04-2016, 01:37 AM
The weapon is transformed into a vanity version, so you no longer have the original.
make recipe for armor&helm too i want my uller 36 .transformed with myric uller36 & drag bar ..to b vanity ..!! (sorry for bad english) i hope u understand what i mean .!! thx

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

matiusjohntw
08-04-2016, 01:58 AM
I have a question, if i craft kershal into vanity, will it have same "flying around' effect as the original?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

konafez
08-04-2016, 04:11 AM
I have a question, if i craft kershal into vanity, will it have same "flying around' effect as the original?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

I hope so..I miss chasing the pretty pink light around

leoakre
08-04-2016, 04:16 AM

Wahaha sera!!!

That made me giggle xD

And....yay Justg! Finally something useful for all those water jewels acquired while pveing my heart out!!

Nice :)

Muteds
08-04-2016, 04:30 AM
Gauntlet 7? Before winter 2015 is gauntlet 7 right ? So now gauntlet 7 again ?

PORSCHIE
08-04-2016, 05:18 AM
Gauntlet 7? Before winter 2015 is gauntlet 7 right ? So now gauntlet 7 again ?

no its gauntlet 6 before winter 2015.the banner color is blue. recheck back:)

Richardlord
08-04-2016, 07:18 AM
Would be nice if this was available for mythic weapons too! However, if this was available for mythic, the Elon and Frost gear would disappear, because everyone would want to have them as vanities.

Mehdi Dje
08-04-2016, 07:20 AM
We can use arc ring to craft arc vanity ?

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk

B.Bence
08-04-2016, 09:31 AM

1x Fortified Water Jewel
1x Fortified Fury Jewel
1x Fortified Mind Jewel

1x Fortified Fury Jewel
1x Fortified Mind Jewel

Hope this helps!

Is it consumed on use?

Beoperson
08-04-2016, 11:52 AM
I agree with everyone's mythic weap vanity idea keeping it's effects too.. and bar could be the ingredient? Someone said put bar into more use

iiy
08-04-2016, 12:51 PM
I agree with everyone's mythic weap vanity idea keeping it's effects too.. and bar could be the ingredient? Someone said put bar into more use
Agree with you

VROOMIGoRealFast
08-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Is it consumed on use?

Yes, the recipe will be consumed on use!

mrm
08-04-2016, 02:16 PM
gauntlet yeaay love this event even tho some dont thanks sts but bad time bye bye pokemon hunting XD well 4 hours of sleep before class guess its enough XD
For those of you who says the event suckes and is boring its true but also not, This event is one of the best events to make friends,friends? lol
i met my best arcane friend in such an event, Plus after aboug 1-4 weeks from event there is an 2X xp event right? u can loot xp chests wich later one becomes worth alot.Shards Shards way did it have to be Shards could we posbly get like an arcane quest where we cane use those elite boss esc
stuf wich are arcane and combind them with dragonite bar? to make arcane shard

Ron Garcia
08-04-2016, 02:33 PM
When is Gaunlet?

Justg
08-04-2016, 03:16 PM
Moving conversation here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?367056-Weekly-Update-8-4-16-Gauntlet-7-Event-New-Recipes-Bath-Furniture-amp-more!