PDA

View Full Version : Regarding old mythic armour

Sevencent
08-03-2016, 11:14 AM
So the old armour, is it discontinued? It dropped from Grand watch chests and now they'really gone and I rarely see in in auction anymore. Or if it is in auction it's priced much more (ullers, specifically, I check warrior stuff mostly).

If it's discontinued does that mean new players won't really be able to get the ap for restoring it or just the chance to use it: these pieces are like the best armor for those levels.

dinzly
08-03-2016, 11:30 AM
So the old armour, is it discontinued? It dropped from Grand watch chests and now they'really gone and I rarely see in in auction anymore. Or if it is in auction it's priced much more (ullers, specifically, I check warrior stuff mostly).

If it's discontinued does that mean new players won't really be able to get the ap for restoring it or just the chance to use it: these pieces are like the best armor for those levels.
u still hv chance to loot it from elite golden warchest (armor) and elite golden pirate chest II (helm)

Energizeric
08-03-2016, 05:17 PM
u still hv chance to loot it from elite golden warchest (armor) and elite golden pirate chest II (helm)

This^^^

And those chests are super cheap now compared to the cost back in the day when those items were new.