PDA

View Full Version : Huge WTH moment!

Nick41324
09-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Well... I started up pocket legends and all my gear was off and my stats were reset. Once I put all my stats on INT I started losing health!!! All my stats were negitive and I died in the middle of cs. Half the cs was laughing and the other half were saying they were gunna report me for hacking XD
I'll post a picture in a minute.

Nick41324
09-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Lol 2 different pictures :)
And on the second picture showing my stats, If I took off the shadow wand it would have made my attack negative and my dps negative haha

JaytB
09-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Lol! I saw birds dying a while back too. All of them had almost all of their gear unequipped when it happened. I guess it happens somehow when you are under one of these DOT (dmg over time, since I lack a better description) spells from the new campaign. They might remain active even after leaving the game. Not sure though, haven't tested it myself.

Am curious to find out more now, because I thought they fixed that.

Irulelol
09-11-2011, 01:30 PM
I wana be able to do that lol

Register
09-11-2011, 01:33 PM
My stats were never reset. Did you use the glitch? I keep seeing people dying too lol....imdolloway died in cs a few times...He/She said that they dotn know why it was happening...

I found that this glitch sorta has an infamous name of the glitch

Nourish
09-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Um did anyone else see his exp bar was as long as his mana/health 0.o? Android only?

Nick41324
09-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Nope I'm on iOS and yea I used the glitch on this account out of curiosity :D

TANKKAAR
09-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Dude...lol

With stats like that if someone sneezes in your direction your DEAD!!!

Truseeker
09-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Its happeniing to my 21 toons... all cuz we used the lvl up bug...funny as hell tho

im4broke
09-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Well... I started up pocket legends and all my gear was off and my stats were reset. Once I put all my stats on INT I started losing health!!! All my stats were negitive and I died in the middle of cs. Half the cs was laughing and the other half were saying they were gunna report me for hacking XD
I'll post a picture in a minute.

I had the same problem, look at this thread several others too and the devs said they fixed it, so not sure why it happened to you. I logged out and back and the problem solved itself.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36570-OMG-OMG-god-help-us