PDA

View Full Version : Requirements, and still dying in town!

KingFu
09-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Hello,

The dying in town was reported, but asommers said he had fixed it and you can no longer die. Are we waiting on the patch to fix the bug? I can still die. I went on my alt, had negative regen, and came close to dying until I noticed and left.

Also, I'm really getting impatient about the lower level gear requirement. Most of my twinks are naked, so I can't use them. I'm not gonna waste plat to respec them all. Will respecs be free when thy change the requirements? Is there any estimated time for when the requirement change will be out?

Thanks

-Mystical

LwMark
09-11-2011, 02:26 PM
How do we die

SUPAPRODIGY
09-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Free Respect please.

KingFu
09-11-2011, 02:33 PM
How do we die

I still am not certain. I just got on my 22 twink and enterred town. My gear was unequipped since I didn't meet the requirements and then I noticed I was losing health. I had negative regen and logged out and in and it was fixed.

Otukura
09-11-2011, 02:36 PM
I still am not certain. I just got on my 22 twink and enterred town. My gear was unequipped since I didn't meet the requirements and then I noticed I was losing health. I had negative regen and logged out and in and it was fixed.

You won't get a death from dying, btw. Like root kills, neg. regen doesn't add one.

Suentous PO
09-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Are those that are dying also ones that had tried out glitch? Someone suggested that elsewhere, may have been coincidence.

im4broke
09-11-2011, 02:39 PM
@Broke. Did you get your char to 60/61 using the bug? Did you do anything you don't usually before entering town? Is it a coincidence you guys are both dead in very similar spots?

Sorry, just had to post this. It is REALLY cool dying in town. You get someone asking in open chat, "OMG, who died?" and almost always a mage! Shows there are some really good mages paying attention to the sound of dying...and in Nuri, a blast when a mage first gets there and hears a enemy bear dies!

Irulelol
09-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Some People r complainin about this isue but personaly i wana be able to do it cause i cant lol

choco
09-12-2011, 02:44 AM
just saw another bird plop over a few times....was a level 56

Hankomachos
09-12-2011, 05:00 AM
I for one like the idea of people dying in townes. Especially if they're my friends. :p

asommers
09-12-2011, 04:58 PM
This will be in tomorrow's content update.

-ALS