PDA

View Full Version : platinum

Revolutionz
08-03-2016, 10:05 PM
does anyone know when is the next platinum discount?

나의 SM-A500K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Smuurrff AL
08-03-2016, 10:55 PM
just keep an eye on forums lol

Revolutionz
08-03-2016, 11:16 PM
im desperate lol

나의 SM-A500K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Rosybuds
08-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Im desperate too buy some too and get whats owed too me Ive been waiting since February Native X blame STS, STS were real nice says sorry for Native X which they didnt even do !! But said it was them too pay it out suppose too,be 3 days we going into 7months in August !!! I even said I dont care about the 2,500 Plat you owe me but you cant seem too find but find these ones and all downloaded on the same day one after the other just give what you admitted too which I have on Email 473 plat But they just keeps saying STS is Ignoring their Emails !! WhT you do with that each blMing the other !!! Buy It So a sale would be good but is it just going too be all about Houses now with drops for them I dont want House Legends Please go back too Arcane legends do an App for decorating houses on the side peeps who dont want houses are Getting BORED If I get plat Im not wasting it on a house with furniture its was good too go too some PTs at the start but now Zzzzzzzzzzz sick of droping Books, Painting Valley,Empty Mugs I guess if you dont own a house you dont get anything worth selling open some Clothes Shops !!!! Give us something to spend plat on for us who dont want houses my friends 10yrs old daughter wants to Download as she want and her friends want a tavern to decorate... Enough Said their !!!! Oh well anyway any news on a plat sale Soon would be good !!! I think....