PDA

View Full Version : pvp bullies - wow

mejslll
09-11-2011, 02:52 PM
any body notice that their are a bunch of pvp bullies (more than usual)?

story: i wont add names - but i had my beAR, just hanging out looking to pvp a little bit. went up against a very strong mage, smoked him quick ! normally i lose 8 out of 10 to the bully ... oops i mean mage - lets call the mage "Sa", ... fight all done. comes over blindsides me and kills me quick. i respawn, does it again, again and again. 5x.

i was more than happy to respawn and get killed in a fair fight - but mage SA thought it was better to sneak attack and kill. (truth is mage SA could have prob killed same with out having to rush) so, 6th time he rushed i rooted him and started to pound him out. pooof he died. came back to rush me 2x and i left.

i came back in a few min later hoping it was done and this time a bird - strong one that you would prob see on a leader board, lets call bird "Pa" started to jump in and help mage SA kill during a "fair fight".

best part is the whole time mage SA was calling me a rusher and noob, lol lol lol - funny thing is i was more than willing to fight (prefreably fair) just didnt want to be rushed and called names - i have a name for that it is a bully

SO BEFORE I LEFT I RESPONED - POUNDED OUT MAGE SA, BIRD CAME TO HELP, I HIT HIM WITH COMBO AND SLASH - IT WENT CRIT - BOTH DEAD LOL - I LEFT ASAP

... BOTH MAGE SA, AND BIRD PA MESSAGED ME AFTER I LEFT THREATENING ME LOL - WHO IS THE NOOB ?

im not asking for any one to do any thing about it, however i do think ever one should know... the mage is good and i will tell ya a secret about mage SA - always buffs prior to saying go... just a little advantage mage bully does, oops again i mean mage SA.

ok, i vented ;-)

ProSophist
09-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Im sorry about that but it really is unavoidable.

People tend to be egotistic when it comes to PvP.

brizo
09-11-2011, 03:02 PM
yep, i always get the ones who do the CTF spawn kills...then they wanna yell at me for killing them? lol theres usually 3 of em who gang up on me...lolzz

Cytokinesis
09-11-2011, 03:02 PM
I hate all rushers in general. Some just scream "FFA!!!!" and rushes everyone. Other times, someone rushes me then everyone else on my team spawn kills them until they leave :/
And yesterday in CTF everyone ganged up around the spawn area and spawn killed us and some bird had the nerve to say: "this helps my KDR"

mejslll
09-11-2011, 03:13 PM
good to hear it happens to every one... i dont want to come across like im sad about it. just that bullies need a bully killer!!! so if some one is getting pounded - by a rusher - pound them back collectively.

TANKKAAR
09-11-2011, 03:13 PM
You don't have to answer publicly but.....lol

Does "SA" = Saycred....hahaha

KingFu
09-11-2011, 03:14 PM

What I was thinking...O.o

Cytokinesis
09-11-2011, 03:15 PM

Saycred isnt a rusher... i think...

TANKKAAR
09-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Saycred isnt a rusher... i think...

All I know is I have been spawn killed by him more then once and then booted when his spawn kill failed with reason: NOOB

Lol..... so I'm going with, yes he does :-P

Moogerfooger
09-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Where is Phys and his "This is why I don't PvP"?

mejslll
09-11-2011, 03:23 PM
hummm... well.... i will be polite and just say(cred) that i dont want to say(cred).

Cytokinesis
09-11-2011, 03:24 PM
All I know is I have been spawn killed by him more then once and then booted when his spawn kill failed with reason: NOOB
lol

mejslll
09-11-2011, 03:24 PM
and look... bottom line it is all good in pvp - just dont need to have a nasty attitude.

any one need a bear(bird, mage) to be part of there guild that crushes this type of play im in!!! lol

TANKKAAR
09-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Bwahahahahahah!

Cytokinesis
09-11-2011, 03:26 PM
so then... who was the bird...?

mejslll
09-11-2011, 03:26 PM
;-)

noobmigo
09-11-2011, 03:27 PM
No O, but

IBFL
IB4L
NFL

Register
09-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Do what I do! Have a list of people to boot from all your games! And host your own pvp games! If they join, boot them! And pvp bullies really do stink...

mejslll
09-11-2011, 03:29 PM
humm(p)... there were hints(a)... did you not get them(a)?... im trying to think of some more hints(h)... thinkning(u)... thinking(d)

nope cant think of any

but i did say it was sweet as SuGuAr to pound both out then leave... lol

Cytokinesis
09-11-2011, 03:30 PM
humm(p)... there were hints(a)... did you not get them(a)?... im trying to think of some more hints(h)... thinkning(u)... thinking(d)

nope cant think of any

but i did say it was sweet as SuGuAr to pound both out then leave... lol
lol and PAAHUD IS A RUSHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mejslll
09-11-2011, 03:32 PM
did some one say paahud? where did that come from ??? lol lol

i actually i like paahud, never had a issue before but i wont tollerate that crap - he saved sacred a$$ two or three time i had him rooted and close to a kill

mejslll
09-11-2011, 03:33 PM
btw - paahud didnt rush me - not sure if he is know as a rusher - he jumped in on a few fair fights and helped a dieing mage SA

Cytokinesis
09-11-2011, 03:37 PM
lol and usually paahud is very nice to me :/

CodyBearr
09-11-2011, 03:42 PM
That's why I don't even bother anymore... Not as bad as 3 on 1 rushing lol I just joined and boom 3 guys on me and none on my team lol so many jerks out there, worst is when they say it's 1v1 and NOT Free4All yet two people gang you O__0

13lacklegionz
09-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Haha I love that feeling. Way to go!

Kossi
09-11-2011, 04:03 PM
if someone says somethign mean to you in pl
or even irl
say : you mad bro?

mejslll
09-11-2011, 04:03 PM
lol... ya, for new ppl i dont mind telling that is not nice... ppl on the leader board should know better and appricate the game enough to not rush, or do silly stupid things.

if you good - act like it!!!

Xazic
09-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Uhum... I can't say i know how you feel cuz when someone starts rushing me, i buff and kick the guy's *** until he/she gives up...

pahud
09-12-2011, 01:10 AM
haha all right mej i didnt think you'd take this silly thing to the forums. you were going one on one with saycred and it was fine UNTIL, you said go and killed saycred before he could buff. i got annoyed after a while and helped saycred. thats about it..

Air
09-12-2011, 01:28 AM
haha all right mej i didnt think you'd take this silly thing to the forums. you were going one on one with saycred and it was fine UNTIL, you said go and killed saycred before he could buff. i got annoyed after a while and helped saycred. thats about it..
Shut up

Chrysys
09-12-2011, 01:35 AM
This just brought a tear to my eye. A tear of joy. First off what started this whole issue was u saying go and immediately beckon me before I.could have a second to buff aka rushing. It was your sad attempt at a cheap kill that you would never have gotten fairly. Even you admit that. U play cheap and rush, ur gonna get it handed to you. Then pout on the forums. Real cute. As far as everyone whose responding, that don't even know the real story behind this, I'd suggest keeping ur biased opinions to yourself. You wanna lie and attempt to flame me on forums, I say bring it troll. We deal with this on game. Stop taking your depressive self on forums looking for pity.

I don't rush unless : you are koreancake - you rush first - you team me - or you jump in someone else's fight.

Do these and yep ill rush. You did it, so u payed to consequence. Deal with it. Suck it up. Deuces!

-Saycred-

P.s. paaahud did.the right thing. Clearly everyone knows paa doesn't rush so.if he did there must have been someone in the wrong. That being you. So stop flaming Paaahud too. And also, don't hint around with names. U either say em or u don't. Don't beat around the bush. Man up. Or wait are u a child?? Enough said

Orcish
09-12-2011, 02:33 AM
mejslll - In the future save yourself some grief by not posting a topic such as this. I know you mean well in your own way but going about it in this manner won't fix anything other then make the situation worse. It's better to ignore, move on, and learn from the experience.

Air - You could of used an alternate use of words to express yourself instead of being rude. Like I mentioned above, this type of response does nothing except fuel the fire, ya know?

Chrysys - I can understand why your upset, but what I can't understand is why you feel that you have the right to not only,insult the OP, but pretty much everyone who posted on this thread. They way you present yourself whether it's true or not, makes you seem mean, vicious, and just plain rude. If you can't resist posting a reply then go do something, cool off, and come back with a level head, that way you can accurately discuss the situation and your feelings about the matter. If you do that, you'll walk away the stronger person and people will be inclined to support you and agree with your position.

To everyone else... If you see a thread like this in the future stop trying to poke at the fire and do something that is going to put out the embers. I know many of you have read threads such as these and you all should know better by now. It's fun to watch people fight when your not in the scuff, egging on both sides, it's a cheap thrill but you do nothing but heighten the hostility. Do you really want to play in a game like that? It's not fair to rest of the folks that are wanting a care free gaming experience. If you see something like this again, go do ssomething productive, reply to a different thread or better yet go play your game of choice, after all this is a game people, don't get so wrapped up into it to the point where it's anything but a game.

-Take it away Sam & thanks :/ -

Necrobane
09-12-2011, 02:35 AM
Personally I have mostly avoided PvP simply because it feels ridiculous that I make a game of CTF, so that i can play exactly that - CTF. Yet when people join, they get angry when I repulse shot them away and cap the flag. I payed 20 plat, but in the end I'm the looser because I want to play what I payed for..../fail

Zerious
09-12-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm a rusher now myself. Still have people going "Wtf?? Zerious a rusher??? THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!" but my reasons are simply because I don't feel supported enough to deal with the masses of rushers, SO I'm pretty much rushing anyone I don't know or don't trust.

But imo, if you buff or start auto-attacking, it's a threat. Because in a split second, a playful joke and turn into a rush war. I stopped doing this to avoid being a hypocrite >.> So the rusher in this scenario is whoever buffed first. Because in the other Pvper's eyes, it was a rush about to happen.

Kaarataka
09-12-2011, 01:16 PM
It's pvp. Kill or be killed. Stop crying on forums

Chrysys
09-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm a rusher now myself. Still have people going "Wtf?? Zerious a rusher??? THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!" but my reasons are simply because I don't feel supported enough to deal with the masses of rushers, SO I'm pretty much rushing anyone I don't know or don't trust.

But imo, if you buff or start auto-attacking, it's a threat. Because in a split second, a playful joke and turn into a rush war. I stopped doing this to avoid being a hypocrite >.> So the rusher in this scenario is whoever buffed first. Because in the other Pvper's eyes, it was a rush about to happen.

Exactly! He buffed quickly and beckon stomped before I even had a chance to cast 1 of three buffs. Then came on here and started all this nonsense because we retaliated.

Ellyidol
09-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Orcish got it spot on.

What Sam might say:

"(something about ignore button)

Thread locked."

Navygreen
09-12-2011, 01:54 PM
mejslll - In the future save yourself some grief by not posting a topic such as this. I know you mean well in your own way but going about it in this manner won't fix anything other then make the situation worse. It's better to ignore, move on, and learn from the experience.

Air - You could of used an alternate use of words to express yourself instead of being rude. Like I mentioned above, this type of response does nothing except fuel the fire, ya know?

Chrysys - I can understand why your upset, but what I can't understand is why you feel that you have the right to not only,insult the OP, but pretty much everyone who posted on this thread. They way you present yourself whether it's true or not, makes you seem mean, vicious, and just plain rude. If you can't resist posting a reply then go do something, cool off, and come back with a level head, that way you can accurately discuss the situation and your feelings about the matter. If you do that, you'll walk away the stronger person and people will be inclined to support you and agree with your position.

To everyone else... If you see a thread like this in the future stop trying to poke at the fire and do something that is going to put out the embers. I know many of you have read threads such as these and you all should know better by now. It's fun to watch people fight when your not in the scuff, egging on both sides, it's a cheap thrill but you do nothing but heighten the hostility. Do you really want to play in a game like that? It's not fair to rest of the folks that are wanting a care free gaming experience. If you see something like this again, go do ssomething productive, reply to a different thread or better yet go play your game of choice, after all this is a game people, don't get so wrapped up into it to the point where it's anything but a game.

I think this pretty much says it all, don't you?

Zerious
09-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Exactly! He buffed quickly and beckon stomped before I even had a chance to cast 1 of three buffs. Then came on here and started all this nonsense because we retaliated.

not taking sides here, because wasn't there to see it for myself. But I'm just throwing that out there. Only you three know what really happened. I'll leave the "he's a rusher" stuff up to you three based on my point.

ukeewu
09-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Rematch one v one with 8 observers....or put in bikinis and oil wrestle

mejslll
09-13-2011, 02:18 PM

lol... well, that is pretty accurate... and you said it right - i killed him, he didnt buff fast enough - not my fault, and the kicker is he said go ... then i went.

as for any thing else - bro just dont get involved

you always have been nice - stay that way pls

btw - what annoyed you ? him killing me 7x ? by rushing? or that i wouldnt back down to a bully?

mejslll
09-13-2011, 02:24 PM
This just brought a tear to my eye. A tear of joy. First off what started this whole issue was u saying go and immediately beckon me before I.could have a second to buff aka rushing. It was your sad attempt at a cheap kill that you would never have gotten fairly. Even you admit that. U play cheap and rush, ur gonna get it handed to you. Then pout on the forums. Real cute. As far as everyone whose responding, that don't even know the real story behind this, I'd suggest keeping ur biased opinions to yourself. You wanna lie and attempt to flame me on forums, I say bring it troll. We deal with this on game. Stop taking your depressive self on forums looking for pity.

I don't rush unless : you are koreancake - you rush first - you team me - or you jump in someone else's fight.

Do these and yep ill rush. You did it, so u payed to consequence. Deal with it. Suck it up. Deuces!

-Saycred-

P.s. paaahud did.the right thing. Clearly everyone knows paa doesn't rush so.if he did there must have been someone in the wrong. That being you. So stop flaming Paaahud too. And also, don't hint around with names. U either say em or u don't. Don't beat around the bush. Man up. Or wait are u a child?? Enough said

i will be more than glad to man up... lets see you rushed me how many times? 7x and one fail... so 8 x.

all because you said go, i becond and pounded you, your response was "childish" (since you like to call names)

... one thing i learned from all the years of dealing with bullies - first they suck, second they start calling names and threatening the second they know they are wrong

you are a bully and i didnt even have to say you name... ppl guessed it - as for pa, was just trying to be a little funny.

be a bully - suckit up

u can handle it your a tuff guy? girl?

mejslll
09-13-2011, 02:28 PM

wise words spot on - excpet one thing - some one has to address bullies - i didnt flame and didnt use names, it was easy for every one to guess who this was - i did cross a line maybe about paa, however i made it very clear in several posts this was not somehting that i thind paa normally does.

mejslll
09-13-2011, 02:30 PM

kinda great point - if a person buffs before saying go, then it is starting a attack - plus it is a unfair advantage - (to buff first before saying go)

mejslll
09-13-2011, 02:34 PM
and i love the comment it is pvp - if you die it is ok, get em next time!

see ya on the game and please chill out just a little

thequickone
09-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Where is Phys and his "This is why I don't PvP"?
I'm not Phys, but still... This is why I don't PvP. ;)

Really, it is... Should I reconsider PvP? :confused:

mejslll
09-14-2011, 02:57 AM
note to all: i will say that i may have rushed (kinda) i guess this is how i made that mistake - if it reall is a mistake -

so - i guess when you agree to fight some one ONE on ONE you each say go (we all know that) then you are suposta let the other person buff first (???) then you can attack... honestly, when the person said go across from me i just hit my buffs and attacked!!! lol if that is a form of rushing then i guess i did rush.

BUT i really must say when each person says go we should just fight - but i will follow these rules - i will let the other person buff then attack

so to saycred sorry, that if that is what i did to you, (you still shouldnt have killed me rushing after...)

that is maning up admitting that i might have been a little wrong - though i still believe we should just fight we each says go!!!! bang bang pow stomp smash !!!!

AbsolutePally
09-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Spent a lot of time with him in the pvp arena forest fight. Long story short he was doing it wrong by doing a form of rushing. Thanks for listening and wanting to improve.
Hopefully the tips and guildlines I gave you in game helped.
Remember, your doing yourself a disservice by starting your combo (whatever it may be) before you and your opponent are fully buffed. For one your not at optimal stats two your opponent isn't either ;)
Go means begin buff from a distance, buffed means begin attack. Go doesn't mean pull smash lol. Allow them to buff from a fair out of range past 13m distance. Happy gaming, you'll do well. Just practice the combo I shared with you ok?
P.s Issues resolved. Sorry saycred and Pa got their names dragged through mud in a sense. Just don't bully and continue to kill it was an honest mistake. As good pvpers we have more responsibility and obligation to help and assist rather than punish and insult.

Zerious
09-14-2011, 12:46 PM
I always do a "dance" as I'm buffing. This way if your opponent does what you did, it throws them off :D

mejslll
09-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Spent a lot of time with him in the pvp arena forest fight. Long story short he was doing it wrong by doing a form of rushing. Thanks for listening and wanting to improve.
Hopefully the tips and guildlines I gave you in game helped.
Remember, your doing yourself a disservice by starting your combo (whatever it may be) before you and your opponent are fully buffed. For one your not at optimal stats two your opponent isn't either ;)
Go means begin buff from a distance, buffed means begin attack. Go doesn't mean pull smash lol. Allow them to buff from a fair out of range past 13m distance. Happy gaming, you'll do well. Just practice the combo I shared with you ok?
P.s Issues resolved. Sorry saycred and Pa got their names dragged through mud in a sense. Just don't bully and continue to kill it was an honest mistake. As good pvpers we have more responsibility and obligation to help and assist rather than punish and insult.

(SAYING THIS LOUD!) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!! EXPLAINING HOW TO PVP CORRECTLY, AND HELP WITH THE COMBO... note to devs this is the type of guy you want as a gardian! gave me tons of info, helped me in many many ways

this is the type of person we want representing pl - (not to take any thing away form the 5 or 6 pl legends that always offer up great advise!!)

thanks guys!!!

Orcish
09-14-2011, 01:42 PM
(SAYING THIS LOUD!) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!! EXPLAINING HOW TO PVP CORRECTLY, AND HELP WITH THE COMBO... note to devs this is the type of guy you want as a gardian! gave me tons of info, helped me in many many ways

this is the type of person we want representing pl - (not to take any thing away form the 5 or 6 pl legends that always offer up great advise!!
thanks guys!!!

Agreed, great job Alwaysdtf!

AbsolutePally
09-14-2011, 02:42 PM

this is the type of person we want representing pl - (not to take any thing away form the 5 or 6 pl legends that always offer up great advise!!)

thanks guys!!!

Whoa thanks! That means a lot to me. Ill help u more when my bear reaches 60.

Zerious
09-14-2011, 02:44 PM
lol i first met dtf... it was very confusing.. Got off on the wrong foot, but very shortly something clicked in the both of us, now we're civil towards one another XD

protectorofnoobs
09-15-2011, 01:01 AM
ya know pvp would be so much better if nobody could talk
sad thing is that nowadays ppl who are good at pvp are rly rly immature and hang out with their "clans" or "guilds"
and then they start rushing ppl and if they fail they call in their "clan"
im like wth? so u need other ppl to help u rush?
NOT ACCUSING ANYONE
and srsly i dont see why everybody has to curse up a storm
just relax and pvp

Zapoke
09-15-2011, 01:05 AM
lol i first met dtf... it was very confusing.. Got off on the wrong foot, but very shortly something clicked in the both of us, now we're civil towards one another XD

Omg. You were there when I met him also, weren't you? My first impression of him was not good...

mejslll
09-15-2011, 10:58 PM
hey - i like to talk a little in pvp - some time complments to other for killing me sooooo fast, other time talking crap with friends, but never taunting to cause anger or trouble.

pvp is just fun - i take it very seriously but never too too seriously that i will break my morals and values and go against how i want to be percieved.

just my thoughts

Zerious
09-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Omg. You were there when I met him also, weren't you? My first impression of him was not good...

lol yep.

You: I'm better, but the thing between us is, you care, i don't
Dtf: yes you do
You: err... I don't :P
Dtf: no respect...

Otukura
09-15-2011, 11:41 PM
lol... well, that is pretty accurate... and you said it right - i killed him, he didnt buff fast enough - not my fault, and the kicker is he said go ... then i went.

You should always let the other person fully buff, saves a lot of drama, makes the games nicer all around.

Zapoke
09-16-2011, 12:59 AM
You: I'm better, but the thing between us is, you care, i don't
Dtf: yes you do
You: err... I don't :P
Dtf: no respect...

Lol. I didn't even remember that.. But that last line is a bit.. Weird. O.o

Bunnyshoota
09-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Was it by chance parrotron? Im having a fair fight, he rushes kills me and everyone on my team, then leaves