PDA

View Full Version : Heres a thought

Psytama
08-04-2016, 01:58 AM
If sts were to introduce new characters to play as in AL what sort of characters do you think they'd bring in? Also which sort of characters would you like to see?

Personally I think everything is sort of even so no need, was just a thought that crossed my mind 😊

Horme
08-04-2016, 08:34 AM
I think this impossible, making new character class will bring another balance problem to them. They cant, they cant.

Ssneakykills
08-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Personally I think everything is sort of even so no need, was just a thought that crossed my mind ��

I think this impossible, making new character class will bring another balance problem to them. They cant, they cant.

He didn't ask for new characters he asked if they ever did what type of characters would you like to see.

@op Something like a paladin tank that can heal but tank at the same time as a support class or Something that could have moderate damage but provide buffs to the team more than any class.

Horme
08-04-2016, 07:27 PM
He didn't ask for new characters he asked if they ever did what type of characters would you like to see.

@op Something like a paladin tank that can heal but tank at the same time as a support class or Something that could have moderate damage but provide buffs to the team more than any class.

Aw, misunderstood, my bad.

justhell
08-05-2016, 08:25 AM
I would love to see full type support class (with 1 or 2 skill attack). Which is have main duty to be 2nd protector while tank failed to keep agro (something like absorb 50% of total damage for nearby single ally which is sacrificing hp and mana or sacrifice mana and hp to create shield for nearby allies which is reflecting 25-45% damage) and also have duty to debuff/distract enemies skill (something like chance canceling enemies skill while also dealing DoT or random stacking debuff enemies armor/damage/crit/hp/mana/hit chance/dodge while also dealing DoT).

Well... that what crossed my mind when I saw this thread [emoji16] and sorry for my bad english

justhell
08-05-2016, 08:33 AM
BTW instead new class I'm more excited for advanced class from 3 original class. Hehehe

Fredystern
08-05-2016, 08:33 AM
I would love to see full type support class (with 1 or 2 skill attack). Which is have main duty to be 2nd protector while tank failed to keep agro (something like absorb 50% of total damage for nearby single ally which is sacrificing hp and mana or sacrifice mana and hp to create shield for nearby allies which is reflecting 25-45% damage) and also have duty to debuff/distract enemies skill (something like chance canceling enemies skill while also dealing DoT or random stacking debuff enemies armor/damage/crit/hp/mana/hit chance/dodge while also dealing DoT).

Well... that what crossed my mind when I saw this thread [emoji16] and sorry for my bad english

Nono no reflect :v its OP if vs a rogue, 1critical aim could make rogue below 30%, but if reflect 20% it will be around 80% and its tank so rogue wont got any chance to won :v mana will be out soon

justhell
08-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Nono no reflect :v its OP if vs a rogue, 1critical aim could make rogue below 30%, but if reflect 20% it will be around 80% and its tank so rogue wont got any chance to won :v mana will be out soon
Hahaha... I have lack of pvp experience.

B.Bence
08-05-2016, 11:20 AM
The most important of sts creat a new class that dont make any other class useless.
This is hard. Very hard.
Maybe not possible.