PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet awards!

tvtheb
08-04-2016, 02:56 AM
Hello guys,i decided to make this thread because i saw the gauntlet awards for the leaderboard winners.First of all,to make it through leaderboard is a huge achievement and requires endless hours of playing for 1 week!So i dont know if some respec scrolls(30k-40k) and some ankhs that you are going to spend anyway during the event its worth the effort...(only the banner is worth it)...i dont know, maybe im wrong so please tell me your opinion =D

We are full of respec from silver runner chests and we are not using them almost never

PORSCHIE
08-04-2016, 05:26 AM
i wish the pet for gauntlet for the 123 rank winner award is bit worth like mythic one . magma maybe:)

Lolifee
08-04-2016, 05:37 AM
courage is op :D

mrm
08-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Depends if your only in it for the banner the more the pet sucks the bete amd u only have to do solid 4 hours of running a day to get to 50-25 place (speaking out of experience )

tvtheb
08-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Depends if your only in it for the banner the more the pet sucks the bete amd u only have to do solid 4
hours of running a day to get to 50-25 place (speaking out of experience )
I totally agree! this pet has so bad stats that is not worth 10-15hours per day to get it!

Mdy
08-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Like u said, most ppl run for the banner. Respec scrolls and ankhs were part of awards in previous gauntlets before. Shouldn't be an issue for this. Lastly, be very thankful to STS for making this event again. Most of us wdn't think it's gonna happen again.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk