PDA

View Full Version : About korruption pet.

Badsha Khan
08-04-2016, 05:33 AM
Korruption have better ability than any other pets coz it removed the heal over time effect so warriors can only save their team for 2 seconds+ it eats mana too. I think somethinf should b done with this pet. Peoples using 4 set tank + 4 korruptions, failing heals and eating mana. No chance to win against them. I hope something will b done with this korruption pet. Thanks all # peace

Oaheuzihar
08-04-2016, 07:54 AM
Korruption have better ability than any other pets coz it removed the heal over time effect so warriors can only save their team for 2 seconds+ it eats mana too. I think somethinf should b done with this pet. Peoples using 4 set tank + 4 korruptions, failing heals and eating mana. No chance to win against them. I hope something will b done with this korruption pet. Thanks all # peace

Yeah but you also have to take into account that at least 60% of the player base has this pet. It wasn't hard to hit gold tier...

Iockedcrate
08-04-2016, 07:58 AM
it was nerfed enough

Horme
08-04-2016, 08:30 AM
Lol, have a mercy to this pet, stop making it useless.

mrm
08-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Omg THEAS PEOPLE CONPLAINNIG ABOUT LOSEING TO THIS PET@.@ if you are loseing cause of it your plainlly a none skilld noob that should stay out of pvp cause if you are loseing to it and blameing te pet for your lose way dont u just use it your self ? Then the odds are even is it not ?

Badsha Khan
08-05-2016, 01:55 AM
I can farm 10 korruption users like u. Losing isnt the thing,a legendary have better ability then arc pet coz it fails heals of warriors. I win against these pets and i have one too.

Badsha Khan
08-05-2016, 01:57 AM
Omg THEAS PEOPLE CONPLAINNIG ABOUT LOSEING TO THIS PET@.@ if you are loseing cause of it your plainlly a none skilld noob that should stay out of pvp cause if you are loseing to it and blameing te pet for your lose way dont u just use it your self ? Then the odds are even is it not ?

I dont want to waste time on idiots like u. I can farm u easily, dont talk about skills. I have more skills than u, way too much than u. U sounds dumb

kesatriacyber
08-05-2016, 04:10 AM
the great one skill legend pet

Fredystern
08-05-2016, 05:45 AM
Lol 4 korup is very weak team :/ you could beat em workout korup in ur team, since they didn't got any buff or shield in AA

Dont say its impossible :/ ur win rate not based on your pet but in ur skill to play game

Gouiwaa9000
08-05-2016, 06:26 AM
I dont want to waste time on idiots like u. I can farm u easily, dont talk about skills. I have more skills than u, way too much than u. U sounds dumb

He is right lol. Korruption gives you time before the pool applies its effects , so you can get out easly with one good timed skill. Dont give me that ..... ..... " its hard to avoid the pool and if there are exes flying around its even worse " or "you go vs a team full of 4 tanks with glint set and korruption" because :

a) nobody even uses glint set at lvl56 lol , the stats are very low.
b) even if you get pulled in , why not just walk out with nekro aa ? The heal over time gets restored once you leave the pool
c) why would you stand on top of the pet lol?
d)one stampy can remove all the korruption pools , and also a team of 4-5 korruptions looses advantage of having other pets

Dexterqo
08-05-2016, 07:33 AM
R.I.P rogues class...

Plqgue
08-05-2016, 08:15 AM
It's been nerfed twice stop crying and get some skill about you

B.Bence
08-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Korruption good but all about your skills AND your gears!
If you have problem with corruption then you can use samael (passive) or nekro (aa) that can neutralize korruption and not only neutralize but make korr aa useless.