PDA

View Full Version : CyberStarRaiders (CSR) a friendly, new guild

Blakout
09-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Hello everybody,

We are in an alliance with:
~The Darkness (thx issie for setting the alliance up <3 ur 1337!)

This is my first post so i am a little nervous. Im an expiereinced PL and SL player but im new to the forums.

So, I made a guild recently names Cyber Star Raiders. We are a group of bounty hunters with a nice enviroment to level up in. We accept any level, accept no punchers (people without weapons i just call em that)
Rules:
-NO TROLLING,BULLYING OR RACISM
this will not be tolerated and you will automatically be kicked out.
-NO SPYS
if we find u are spying, because we dont want any trouble with other guilds, we will kick you and post on the forums saying you are a spy (and not a very good 1 since u were caught :P )
-HAVE FUN
We are here to train and level up. We hand out gear we do not need to the lower lvled people at meetings. If you are shy and have a questions, our officers and i are happy to answer any ON TOPIC question you have.

Leader of the guild: Me, Blakout

Officers (listed in no aparent order)
-Issie
-Oakecor
-Blackhawkdown
-Italiantaco
-Fatwomen
-Okakriben
-Waarazaden
-Neocaky
-Shaorakie

We currently have 30 people in our guild and we are recruiting. You have to do these to join:
-Post an application on this thread saying: your username,what class, if you have been in any other guilds, and a brief description of why u want
to join.You must also add all the officers and me.

I check this often so your request will be accepted in about 12-24 hours.

Other info:

- Our Motto: Every battle with us has 2 hits, us hitting you and you hitting the ground.
- Founded on September 6th 2011
- Our symbol is : [CSR]
- We have a tier 02 almost tier 03 guild hall
Thanks and stay kewl mah friends. Now, "your curiousity has been satisfied" (quote from the spy who loved me, the james bond movie with pierce brosnan.)

~Tom aka Blak0ut, Leader of [CSR]

nzane
09-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Good luck, wish you on your way towards a successful guild.

Litlnzane - 25 - engineer ( NG )

Blakout
09-11-2011, 09:08 PM
thx man hey do u have a guild? If so do u want to make an alliance? Or not. Whatever u want mate.

~Cheers

-Tom aka Blak0ut

Neopopulus
09-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Good luck with your guild :3

- Xeon, leader of New Lunar Republic

Blakout
09-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Thanks <3

groundhawg
09-13-2011, 11:15 AM
So, I made a guild recently names Cyber Star Raiders. We are a group of bounty hunters with a nice enviroment to level up in. We accept any level, accept no punchers (people without weapons i just call em that)

~Tom aka Blak0ut, Leader of [CSR]

Punchers? I thought we all agreed we were gonna call 'em Fisters? Yeah... Fisters sounds so much more awesome.

Blakout
09-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah srry bro this was before i made that topic. I made this one then that topic. But srry mah bad. :(

groundhawg
09-13-2011, 08:27 PM
No biggie, I could have looked at when the posts were made. But in all honesty, I just wanted an excuse to say Fisters lol... Carry on.

nzane
09-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Sorry blakout, I'm in a guild already. But goodluck on yours. Starting from scratch and moving up is difficult and takes commitment.

Litlnzane - 25 Engineer

Blakout
09-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Thx

marsianx
09-14-2011, 03:53 AM
good luck with yours guild..............mx