PDA

View Full Version : 3 new class that can be made without new model/items/wireframe

epicrrr
08-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Ok in line with Guild Battleground, ive been thinking of ways to diversify our gameplay.

The idea is to assign 3 new classes - 1 new mage, rog and warrior. I know its tedious to create new models and stuff so we will do with what we have. Also with the current item progression this will be workable. Dagger user rogue will be a new class, Gun user sorcs will be a new class, and the shied/sword wielding warrior will be a new class. In line with this. 1 or 2 skills will be NEW to facilitate this change.

Heres whats going to happen:

Rogues - Bow user aimshots specialty (this will be the current rogue no change needed)
Assassin - Dagger user,(Aimshot and Trap skill will be changed)

Sorcerer - Staff user (nothing will be changed)
Sniper/Gunner - Gun users (Curse and Heal skill will be changed)

Warrior - Sword/Maul/Claymores user (nothing will be changed)
Paladin/Crusader - Shield and Sword user (Juggernaut and Vengefull blood or Rally Cry will be changed)

Why only 2 skills to be changed? Easier to isolate issues for balancing, a total overhaul will be crazy.

New class description and gameplay:

Assassin - This will focus on trap laying - stuns - paralyze - debuffs; such as reducing armor, hit rate and damage. To disorient enemy team while delivering a high crit damage melee attack(previous aimshot) (fix crit rate 27%).

Sniper/Gunner - This will focus on increased range of attacks and skill set and damage buff increase (Mark target skill set same like curse but those affected the sniper will deal increased damaged) .

Paladin/Crusader - A pure tank version(dmg reduc) and support warrior which will focus increase survivability rate of team mates (Extending of Second Wind upgrade from juggernaut to partymembers/team?).

To facilitate the class change: Maybe an npc which grant quests (item to be crafted/collected or number of enemies to kill). Maps will vary by level incremental 5 10 15 20 30 to support low level and end game players. You can take this quest anytime, also a revert quest.

------

what you guys think?

mrm
08-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Lmao the gunner is gone have a death sentence XD goes it to pvp darn ...i dont have heal lol

epicrrr
08-04-2016, 09:27 AM
Lmao the gunner is gone have a death sentence XD goes it to pvp darn ...i dont have heal lol

ye theyd still have shield, so kinda sacrifice heal over increased range :)

Daggee
08-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Very neat idea but i honestly think i rather have the game progessing on the current state such as better expansions etc*

latoz
08-04-2016, 10:01 AM
My bangbang need a heal :3)
I dont like staff

If they buff 10-20% dmage with bangbang(gun) yeah :)

manhands
08-04-2016, 10:23 AM
I like the idea of more classes in general. Similar to when STS added more classes to Pocket Legends and when more classes were added to WOW. It's nice to diversify. Adding more than three classes to PVE/PVP would make lots interesting combos.

JesuisCharlie
08-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Why not in a futur content a new race so finally a new class! But recyle old class to make new ones it isn't at all how STS work.
They want always creat the surprise.. But not sure they will just imagine plan it one day, maybe they will start think about it when most of people deserted the game.

DAmage126
08-04-2016, 12:12 PM
I think most people enjoy the freedom of picking how to choose how their class progresses and which skill and weapons to use. That's what gives the game variety and fun everyone can choose their own build paths, skills, weapons etc which makes for a different set up depending on the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
08-04-2016, 03:39 PM
I get that you would reuse the same wireframes to save on bandwidth, but the fact that you would also add and subtract skills just means more code that needs to be added.
Then the reality that it hits pvp and 50 buff/nerf threads are made by informed well meaning ppl who want balance and 50 buff/nerf threads are made by chimps with no skill who want simply to win.
I think it's good they're working on content and balance lately.

Jexit
08-05-2016, 07:27 PM
You mean like order and chaos

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
08-06-2016, 01:13 PM
You mean like order and chaos

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Ive not yet played that game, but the thought here is splitting existing class depending on their wep usage.

justhell
08-08-2016, 03:14 AM
Atm I'm more excited to see advance skill for each class (3 adv skill type for each class att/support/def).

And same like ur idea it will need npc for quest,but need specific lv to unlock adv skill quest.

Adv skill work like basic skill (tap or hold to used) or maybe like gears proc (active in some condition),we can only choose one adv skill,and if we want to change adv skill we need to erased adv skill on adv skill npc and do quest again.

How bout that? Sorry for out from ur base idea.

kinzmet
08-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Atm I'm more excited to see advance skill for each class (3 adv skill type for each class att/support/def).

And same like ur idea it will need npc for quest,but need specific lv to unlock adv skill quest.

Adv skill work like basic skill (tap or hold to used) or maybe like gears proc (active in some condition),we can only choose one adv skill,and if we want to change adv skill we need to erased adv skill on adv skill npc and do quest again.

How bout that? Sorry for out from ur base idea.

How about those advanced skills be specific to the new classes stated above :) That would be great!

epicrrr
08-09-2016, 03:58 AM
How about those advanced skills be specific to the new classes stated above :) That would be great!

that would be a great content esp for 56.

justhell
08-09-2016, 04:54 AM
that would be a great content esp for 56.

What u guys/gals prefer,between work like active skill or gears proc? Or maybe entire diferent thing like advanced skill bar? :D

justhell
08-09-2016, 06:55 AM
WARRIOR ADVANCED SKILL

- War (support) :
Apply 5-7 sec shield of sacrifice for the caster,while shield active war will received/absorb 20 or 40% that received by party member. (If enemies hit ally for 1000,then he/she will suffer 800 or 600 dmg and war will take the rest 200 or 400 dmg while shield active). After shield gone war will immune from any dmg + negative status and unable to use skill/attack for 2 sec.

- War (attack) :
No idea yet.

- War (defence) :
No idea yet.

Gouiwaa9000
08-09-2016, 07:25 AM
Gunner class with no heal will ensure the price for arcane gun will rocket to 100m XD

Gouiwaa9000
08-09-2016, 07:28 AM
WARRIOR ADVANCED SKILL

- War (support) :
Apply 5-7 sec shield of sacrifice for the caster,while shield active war will received/absorb 20 or 40% that received by party member. (If enemies hit ally for 1000,then he/she will suffer 800 or 600 dmg and war will take the rest 200 or 400 dmg while shield active). After shield gone war will immune from any dmg + negative status and unable to use skill/attack for 2 sec.

- War (attack) :
No idea yet.

- War (defence) :
No idea yet.

Lol , make a seperated thread for that war idea , 100/100

justhell
08-09-2016, 08:04 AM
ROGUE ADVANCED SKILL

- Rog (attack) :
Create 2 clone for 5-7 sec that have 75% original base rog armor,hp and dodge but dealing no dmg. In exchange for that the original rog will lost 20-30% of their base armor,hp and dodge while clone still active. In case only one clone die (bfore 5-7 sec) the original will take back 10-15% of their armor,hp and dodge. Clone will explode when expired and clone disappear if original rog die. (Clone move randomly but need the original moving too and also do fake attack same as what the original do).

- Rog (defence) :
No idea yet.

- Rog (support) :
No idea yet.

epicrrr
08-10-2016, 02:31 AM
ROGUE ADVANCED SKILL

- Rog (attack) :
Create 2 clone for 5-7 sec that have 75% original base rog armor,hp and dodge but dealing no dmg. In exchange for that the original rog will lost 20-30% of their base armor,hp and dodge while clone still active. In case only one clone die (bfore 5-7 sec) the original will take back 10-15% of their armor,hp and dodge. Clone will explode when expired and clone disappear if original rog die. (Clone move randomly but need the original moving too and also do fake attack same as what the original do).

- Rog (defence) :
No idea yet.

- Rog (support) :
No idea yet.

we can already spawn some minions and stuff from procs, more clone why the heck not!

Jairnicius
08-10-2016, 06:40 PM
I want a male rogue version with a female warrior version, the mages... i dont have probles with they xd

Breakingbadxx
08-10-2016, 06:53 PM
I would love to change the race of my warrior to a smurf. Imagine a little blue warrior with a big sword.

Psychoism
08-10-2016, 11:24 PM
ROGUE ADVANCED SKILL

- Rog (attack) :

- Rog (defence) :
No idea yet.

- Rog (support) :
No idea yet.

The clone idea is good aha! Pewpewpewpew

Sevencent
08-11-2016, 12:18 AM
Paladin would be pro tank for those elites, although I doubt you ever see him in pvp

Caerama
08-12-2016, 04:00 PM
i think we cant enjoy diversity weapon

Mr. Srovy
08-13-2016, 05:28 AM
Sure we can have a gnome gunner and a orc Palladian! I don't know what race will be for the assassin or rogues though....Besides human!