PDA

View Full Version : a ring for pure int mage lvl 60

sun light
09-12-2011, 11:01 AM
hi... i need a ring for my mage.
now i have 11 dmg and. 1 crit dex ring
but im changing to pure int mage and i need ont ring.
one ring for dmg to my wand set
and the other one to dmg ring for my staff set.
or... im wrong and i need another ring??

Navygreen
09-12-2011, 01:27 PM
why not just equip the gear you plan on using and run through the list of rings that are available for your class? they show all the stat benefits as you look through them. What I did was write down the ones that give the best for my situation to narrow them down (because there's several that may work for you at the current time) and went back through and decided whether I needed an extra boost in damage, armor or any other stat. Just go through them and decide on the best for your situation.

At the time, I have maybe 5 rings? Depending on the dungeon i'm in or the situation, i'll change rings to benefit me..

Hope this helps at least a little..

sun light
09-12-2011, 02:22 PM
i saw the list...
so i can say why u choos those rings ans why.
5plt ring or. 10 plt?
dodge or crit?
ETC

Zapoke
09-16-2011, 06:57 PM
i saw the list...
so i can say why u choos those rings ans why.
5plt ring or. 10 plt?
dodge or crit?
ETC

Personally, the only int rings I find useful are the ones with extra mana. And me, being an armor lover, likes to get rings with armor. :-)

KingFu
09-16-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm usually anti str/int rings. Especially int. I'd just got 67 dex and stick to you're ring now if you like it. If you're set on going to pure int I'd use a 2 crit 2 MS 4 dmg ring if damage is what you're looking for:)

Zapoke
09-16-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm usually anti str/int rings. Especially int.

Yes.. I can never understand why dex rings help tank better then strength. And why int rings seem so pointless.