PDA

View Full Version : A couple suggestions (re: guilds)

Ixillicus
09-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Now that guilds are in full swing, there are a couple of things that I would like to suggest as possible enhancements.

1. CS access from the guild. We can access our stash from inside the guild, but I think tier 3 guild should also include convenient access to the CS.

2. Social tab update. Now that we have a friends list and a guild list in this tab... I think things could be made simpler:

I have many people in my guild, and I have added them to my friends list before and after the update. I think it would be better if guild members did not show in your friends list. I have a very large number of friends (not bragging, just saying) and scrolling to the bottom of the online friends to message someone proves to be a bit of a pain. Also, with all the people entering and exiting games the list jumps around a lot.

I believe that you should be able to add people in your guild to your friends list, that way if you left the guild they would still be in your friends, but I think it would make the friends list much more manageable if fellow guild members weren't listed in both spots. The guild list is really great because the list is smaller and doesn't jump around. By hiding friends it would make the friends list more manageable.

Thoughts?

Cascade
09-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Both of these have been suggested several times...but yes we do need these things...

Navygreen
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Absolutely. These have been suggested before but maybe if all of us are agreeing on the same things, it will make more of a difference to STS. :)

Ellyidol
09-12-2011, 01:53 PM
+1, the CS idea may not be fully as effective though. I want it as well, I just know I'll be missing out from any chat deals from a public CS. Other than that, I'd love on in a guildhall :)