PDA

View Full Version : Vet MMO player LF good guild.

Rob Prose
09-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Sup all. Since I started SL I've been busy grinding my toons to cap but have found that with random pick-up groups the skill levels of the players can vary and the last boss in delta 7 is actually a tricky fight. I'm looking to join a guild that is rather active at the various times of the day, strives to play their classes in a skillful and professional manner, and has regular guild runs where I can be a useful addition. I support STS and dropped $20 when I first started for premo gear for my toons and am planning to toss $50 out in the next month or so for premo lvl 20+ and expansions(heck maybe even my own guild if I cant find one here). This is a link to my thread on the new player page if you'd like any info about me. Just as an FYI my characters are all 16+ now. Hit me up here or in game and lets discuss your guild and why you think I'm right for you.

Lowlyspy
09-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Hi rob, from the way you composed that post you seem like a well mannered, knowledgeable individual. These are the qualities the we look for in our guild members, as a representative of Blackstar Militia i would like to invite you to join our guild as a trial member.

Right now our guild isnt very active in SL since guilds launches in PL, but i would be happy to run with you in SL to test you out and help when u need it.

Cascade
09-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Hi rob here is a small list of compiled guilds if you wanna check them out. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30765-Guilds-Of-Star-Legends-The-BlackStar-Chronicles.. Although i recommend just looking in game and testing the waters.