PDA

View Full Version : Question

Marrypoppins
09-12-2011, 02:47 PM
So I recently got my gf to start playing pl and she loves it but wants to be high lvl lol my question is if I have her register her account and I log in to lvl her while she's at work how hard or is it hard to get my accounts back? Mine aren't registered so I wanted to make sure I wouldn't have any issues. Any info would be appreciated thanks

13lacklegionz
09-12-2011, 03:49 PM
It's much easier if it's registered. Really. :p

ScarecrowWolf
09-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Yea. Register your accound first. And then all you have to do is remember your email and password as well as hers.

Marrypoppins
09-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Isn't it easier to be hacked if I'm registered?

razerfingers
09-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Its easier to be hacked unregistered when you are unregistered someone can pick up your phone hit play register it to their email and such then your work is gone

Zeusofire
09-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Its easier to be hacked unregistered when you are unregistered someone can pick up your phone hit play register it to their email and such then your work is gone
WIN post... Or fail, depending on how you look at it...

Marrypoppins
09-12-2011, 05:44 PM
If I keep mine unregistered on account of no one touches my phone and I use her registered account can I just hit use unregistered and have mine show back up? Sorry I'm a noob :)

Pakax
09-12-2011, 05:59 PM
no - your game will be lost.
1) register your account so your stuff is safe
2) create an account for her so that the stuff you do for her is safe
3) decide on which account you wanna play and play!
That's the only way. Keep it safe. You can only be hacked into if someone guess your email and your password : be wise

If I keep mine unregistered on account of no one touches my phone and I use her registered account can I just hit use unregistered and have mine show back up? Sorry I'm a noob :)

Marrypoppins
09-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Ok Ty so much all :) you helped me a bunch :)