PDA

View Full Version : I would like a shared pet stable

thegame
08-05-2016, 09:51 AM
I think so many players want a shared pet stable, I think so many have asked sts for this with only minimal of response's.
I would like the devs to do this for the entire gaming community, and understand it may slow down plat purchasing a bit,but with egg slotting and all the new plat purchase's sts has introduced,the plat purchasing should balance out,this would allow people to enjoy the game more on other toons.
I hope sts will give the community this ability in game.

Trancemaster
08-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Many people already have made threads about this and nothing has happened for years now. It definitely would be nice but I just think it would be too complicated with the pets level and then transfering it to a new character etc. Make all the threads you want, I highly doubt they'll ever implant this feature.

Alwarez
08-05-2016, 10:01 AM
This is like asking to remove energy from events.

Zynzyn
08-05-2016, 10:50 AM
STS is already doing enough to make the game F2P as best as possible. The shared pet stable is NOT NEEDED now that eggs can be slotted. Its unhealthy for the game if nobody needs to buy pets anymore.

Fresh Broccoli
08-05-2016, 11:11 AM
We can have a shared pet stable if we can get a broccoli pet. One that has a broccoli morning star and broccoli hair and the super power to make broccoli come out of its mouth and shoot it at people.

B.Bence
08-05-2016, 11:22 AM
We realy need it because the character slot is almost useless right now.

B.Bence
08-05-2016, 11:31 AM
STS is already doing enough to make the game F2P as best as possible. The shared pet stable is NOT NEEDED now that eggs can be slotted. Its unhealthy for the game if nobody needs to buy pets anymore.

I disagree.

Ssneakykills
08-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Pets are one of the biggest things in game sts make money from and players strive for.

Zylx
08-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Like i, and many others have said countless times before, the pet economy is the strongest in the game. There are people that have gotten rich selling pets, and these eggs help distribute wealth. If you combine stables, the value of every pet will plummet because the demand isn't there. It'll be even harder to make gold.

Plqgue
08-05-2016, 11:58 AM
I think so many players want a shared pet stable, I think so many have asked sts for this with only minimal of response's.
I would like the devs to do this for the entire gaming community, and understand it may slow down plat purchasing a bit,but with egg slotting and all the new plat purchase's sts has introduced,the plat purchasing should balance out,this would allow people to enjoy the game more on other toons.
I hope sts will give the community this ability in game.
Don't we all lmao wouldn't have had to buy so many double arc pet eggs

Plqgue
08-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Lies sts is catering to us plat buyers and leaving f2p out to dry,

Ssneakykills
08-05-2016, 12:51 PM

It's a free game? How else do you expect the company to keep the servers running and to bring new content? Already viable ways for F2P players to do well in game without spending cash.

Plqgue
08-05-2016, 01:01 PM
It's a free game? How else do you expect the company to keep the servers running and to bring new content? Already viable ways for F2P players to do well in game without spending cash.

How so? the only way for them to make gold is km3 or basically hitting the lottery....there's nothing truly farmable it's all rng there's no return in any of the new maps and drop rates on everything but furniture are the lowest I've ever seen in AL history...

Trancemaster
08-05-2016, 01:03 PM

Completely false. It's your choice to either buy platinum or not. I've not spent a single penny on this game and still have fun playing it and have gotten pretty good in game items.

Ssneakykills
08-05-2016, 01:04 PM
How so? the only way for them to make gold is km3 or basically hitting the lottery....there's nothing truly farmable it's all rng there's no return in any of the new maps and drop rates on everything but furniture are the lowest I've ever seen in AL history...

I haven't played in quite a few months but back when I was playing I had a group that farmed regnol maps for all the crafti materials that I could sell to make gold and locks was quite profitable when I played as they brought out the new type of locked crate. I'd be bias anyway because I was a P2W player and spent a fair bit on arcane legends and other sts games. Most people would rather complain than out the work in to get what they want in game most of the time anyway.

Plqgue
08-05-2016, 01:07 PM
I haven't played in quite a few months but back when I was playing I had a group that farmed regnol maps for all the crafti materials that I could sell to make gold and locks was quite profitable when I played as they brought out the new type of locked crate. I'd be bias anyway because I was a P2W player and spent a fair bit on arcane legends and other sts games. Most people would rather complain than out the work in to get what they want in game most of the time anyway.
I'm a ptw player but I farm a lot and after a few months in underhul getting maybe ten chests, and 2000+ runs of arena plus a plethora of elite runs I've found that it's almost impossible to make gold without my credit card

Ssneakykills
08-05-2016, 01:12 PM
I'm a ptw player but I farm a lot and after a few months in underhul getting maybe ten chests, and 2000+ runs of arena plus a plethora of elite runs I've found that it's almost impossible to make gold without my credit card

That's rng for you some get lucky some don't. So many players don't spend money on the game yet still play day in day out so sts must be doing something right. If you think this game is P2W you haven't seen anything that's on the current market for mobile/pc/console games.

justhell
08-05-2016, 01:59 PM
1. Some pets tied with aps,that's make sharing pet stable almost imposible to implement in game.

2. Some ppl still got income from farm some pets for some gold (especially new F2P players) or for APs,that will make they effort less valuable (curently almost all farmable pets already on bad price for sell,if somehow this implement in game then new F2P players will have lack option to farm)

3. It's hard for me to imagine how lv 1 char have lv 56 pet. Pet dealing damage higher than his/her master,imagine how OP maxed lv pet on low lv pvp that will end up like "nerf that pet" or "darm pet way too OP I quit playin AL".

4. And pet is also one of them main income beside lock crate and energy on event.

5. If somehow they have plan to do this,it will take a lot effort and time to make ur idea work well with another system in game.

That's my opinion.

justhell
08-05-2016, 02:30 PM
I'm F2P player...

When I was start playing there's no such a thing like kit elixir,and the only way we (F2P players) can have luck buff its only from lepre (which is prety expensive at that day),if u want another 25% luck u need to be plat buyer or pray that klass and shazbot give u 25% luck. I still remember how hard/imposible for us F2P players to earn 100k + a day at that day,but now I can easly earn 100k + on 1 day.

And now we have key kit,if we wanna to test our luck on lock crate. On past day I just can only imagine to loot mythic/arcane thing from crate.

Curently we have prety much option to farm,while on capped 36 and 41 we (F2P players) crying out for something decent to farm.

So... On my opinion they already make good progres to balancing between F2P and P2W players ,which is hard to find another similiar game do this step. (maybe not all players satiefied with curent situation,I'm also still have concern on few aspect/thing on this game,but for me this day is better than my past days on AL)

thekragle
08-05-2016, 02:58 PM
I have brought this up before but while a shared stable would be far too hard to implement, I dont think a re-egging or transfer system would be.

Some way to transfer a pet from one character to another for a large fee or high amount of plat would be nice.

And yeah I know you could just buy the pet for the other character but if it is a rare pet or event pet the cost is not worth it or it is not even available.

A transfer or re-egg system should not drive down prices but will make Sts money if it is a plat based fee.

I think its ridiculous that if I own Sns and Nekro I have to buy another one to use pet animacy.

I am not going to hold my breath tho lol.

Viktor Atanasov
08-05-2016, 03:55 PM
STS Can make pet stable.
If you have level 56 character with level 56 "pet" , playing with that "pet" on another twink will delevel to his level.Like playing on lvl16 twink the "pet" will be level 16.Going back to level 56 character you play with that pet with level 56.
Pets Economy will be another story after that.

Lunarpvp
08-05-2016, 05:33 PM
i see like if one person has an sns you can perhaps use their AA at the least? Or maybe "clone the pet", just saying stuff here ;3

Archerios
08-05-2016, 07:07 PM
It's not gonna happened.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

codered
08-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Farm more and buy more egg for ur alt, share stable is not gonna happen,,

Lunarpvp
08-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Farm more and buy more egg for ur alt, share stable is not gonna happen,,

Wanted to add check his char out before you say another offensive word ;3

codered
08-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Wanted to add check his char out before you say another offensive word ;3
[emoji38]
Or double check..

Java
08-06-2016, 12:07 AM
We can have a shared pet stable if we can get a broccoli pet. One that has a broccoli morning star and broccoli hair and the super power to make broccoli come out of its mouth and shoot it at people.
Have you seen Gold Toor? He's broccoli & cheese, buddy. [emoji5]

extrapayah
08-06-2016, 01:48 AM
talking about sts` profit, let`s say a player need 200-300 usd to fund pets for one toon, so everytime the player want to play with different toon, the player has to pay another 200 usd, other pay to play game is normally pay once, or at below 50 usd subscription. yes we can buy it from someone, but that doesnt change the fact that someone need to pay for it. imo, instead of milking profit from same player again and again, they need to flat it and distribute it to other players, new players. old players wont keep playing the game for 10 years.

talking about market, just how many players actually popped multiple eggs? 1% of player base maybe? repetitive buyers are mostly merchants and poppers are mostly different players. merchants dont need to be afraid losing demands.

talking about ap, why is it wrong to grant ap to all of the player`s alt? it`s not like they got it for free, they have spent time to farm, or real money to loot.

talking about level, it is not a complicated matter to make summoned pet to match stat of the summoner`s level. pets have static stat per each level, unlike toons which might be different depends on spec.

justhell
08-06-2016, 08:55 AM
talking about sts` profit, let`s say a player need 200-300 usd to fund pets for one toon, so everytime the player want to play with different toon, the player has to pay another 200 usd, other pay to play game is normally pay once, or at below 50 usd subscription. yes we can buy it from someone, but that doesnt change the fact that someone need to pay for it. imo, instead of milking profit from same player again and again, they need to flat it and distribute it to other players, new players. old players wont keep playing the game for 10 years.

talking about market, just how many players actually popped multiple eggs? 1% of player base maybe? repetitive buyers are mostly merchants and poppers are mostly different players. merchants dont need to be afraid losing demands.

talking about ap, why is it wrong to grant ap to all of the player`s alt? it`s not like they got it for free, they have spent time to farm, or real money to loot.

talking about level, it is not a complicated matter to make summoned pet to match stat of the summoner`s level. pets have static stat per each level, unlike toons which might be different depends on spec.

Heya there... U know how much I love u om... heheheh...

No coment on ur first statement,since i have no clear clue bout that,but clearly pet is one of their main income.

Demand of pets definetly will go down,let say players minimum have 3 diferent char (rog/war/mage) and they just need to buy 1 pet for 2 other char,on my logic it will reduce 66.6666% demand of pets that's huge demand lost. And how about players already have same pet on 1 account? That's also a big problem.

About APs,it will affected all aspect bout achievment,and its almost imposible/need a hard way to seperate between pet APs from the other APs (pve/pvp kills APs etc.). And it will also affected guild leaderboard/rank. That's why I said "if somehow they implement this idea on game it will need a lot effort and time to sync this thing to work well with other system in game".

There's a bug/issue friend list when we switch char on 1 acc,this thing has been there since long time ago and its still there LOL,how bout when this also happen on pet?. If u have all capped char it will be fine,but what if ur other char is twink? It will be anoying for me if I have to run with low lv pet on elite map.

That's my opinion... we still friend right? [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

extrapayah
08-06-2016, 12:51 PM
the number come from AL`s street market plat to gold conversion, of course it is just an estimation, but market is not stupid, it will naturally close to real valuation.

logged in to chat can`t be considered as activity, take a look at how jarl event need to be rebaselined, underhul expansion didn`t reach final phase, and many other examples. probably those veterans are sick of getting milked, so they only use the game to chat. and no, new player can`t farm arcane eggs. but then again, newest content in both pve and pvp require arcane pets, with only 1-2 legendary pets exception. but that is out of topic, so i`ll stop on discussing that.

as for the demand of pets, remember that the origin of the demand is the player himself, if the player have very high income that he can buy and pop multiple pets at full price, then they will buy the pet at higher price, if not, they will wait until it gets outdated at lower price.

and as for ap, again, is it wrong to grant ap to their alts? to be considered in guild rank calculation, the character need to be at least half of the current cap level, and newly created character wont have good other stat that can boost guild rank. i think the game have to appreciate more of players effort as an individual to make the game fun and enjoyable and reduce complaints. especially the effort of getting and levelling up pets.

gold sink? the few pets that can be considered as gold sink are only timber, precious, and guapo.