PDA

View Full Version : About drop rate of new arcane twink weapons...

auctioneerman
08-05-2016, 01:12 PM
I was just farming yesterday after some month of pause the new items for lv16 in dead city i did about 4 hrs in lost mage mine with lepre and re roll i didn't get nothing then other 3 hrs in random maps on dead city still nothing i will continue farming for see if i find them.. but..is really that hard find one of these chests? Let me know how much time has take to u find one of them and who/where u dropped it ;)

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
08-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Uhhmmm it's called arcane for a reason?

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Ichisensei
08-05-2016, 02:51 PM
I've personally been farming it for 4.5 days with no luck...I know a few who have been at it for an entire week with no luck. and yet some get it within 15 minutes or a few hours.......

Konviict
08-05-2016, 03:17 PM
7 days around 3h farming a day nothing else, still no chest
Invited my friend to my pt, he got chest at the 4th run

Melthyz
08-05-2016, 03:48 PM
I've been farming the whole week

and tried every step...

with lepre+hisha+elix= NONE
lepre= NONE
elix only= NONE
hisha's AA= NONE
no luck assistance= NONE
no gear at all= NONE

now i don't complain about the drop rate... I find it fine... if the luck wheel spins and you did not hit the jackpot just try to spin again just keep spinning ( just keep trying)

it means luck chance is RANDOM...

and i prefer that STS keeps it that way... WHY??

first off... these items are ARCANE ITEMS....

we have to keep their value reasonable

and if you guys observed how the economy works looks how the price deflated in just one week:

when the item was introduced in Arlor the price started at 10M

then after 3 days the item has been looted by more arlorians and price deflated to 8M

now after a week which is NOW currently price is around 5-6M??

so you see these item drop rate is in a all time low but look how the price dropped in a span of 7 DAYS

now this weap is available to be farm with no specific info if they will stop dropping...

if these items drop rate is increased then what will happen to its rarity might as well call it legendary not ARCANE...

so im happy even though i haven't looted a single arc chest because atleast i know that if one day im lucky and i looted one...

all my runs and hard work is worth it since i know price is reasonable still...

-i hope you get my point

I agree wholeheartedly with this, we need to keep stuff rare to maintain some sort of value. Personally, I don't farm for it because of personal preference but, if i did I would want to be farming something of value.

auctioneerman
08-05-2016, 04:33 PM
I've been farming the whole week

and tried every step...

with lepre+hisha+elix= NONE
lepre= NONE
elix only= NONE
hisha's AA= NONE
no luck assistance= NONE
no gear at all= NONE

now i don't complain about the drop rate... I find it fine... if the luck wheel spins and you did not hit the jackpot just try to spin again just keep spinning ( just keep trying)

it means luck chance is RANDOM...

and i prefer that STS keeps it that way... WHY??

first off... these items are ARCANE ITEMS....

we have to keep their value reasonable

and if you guys observed how the economy works looks how the price deflated in just one week:

when the item was introduced in Arlor the price started at 10M

then after 3 days the item has been looted by more arlorians and price deflated to 8M

now after a week which is NOW currently price is around 5-6M??

so you see these item drop rate is in a all time low but look how the price dropped in a span of 7 DAYS

now this weap is available to be farm with no specific info if they will stop dropping...

if these items drop rate is increased then what will happen to its rarity might as well call it legendary not ARCANE...

so im happy even though i haven't looted a single arc chest because atleast i know that if one day im lucky and i looted one...

all my runs and hard work is worth it since i know price is reasonable still...

-i hope you get my point
I totally agree with you hard work is the key
And yeah price dropped a bit.

And like everyone i hope that chest will pop up soon as possible [emoji1]

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Iockedcrate
08-05-2016, 05:15 PM
i know a lvl 18 rogue that got it in first run no luck from mob lel