PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Bow VS Immortal Daggers

Allows.
08-05-2016, 02:18 PM
I am doing PvP and PVE.
Whats the better weapon?
Bow or dagger?
Reason?
I already read Zeus' analysis but still i can't decide between them lol.
Advice appreciated!

Kakashis
08-05-2016, 02:50 PM
I use the bow in pve against bosses. The boss HP literally chunks away when you charge the normal shot and it ends up being a critical under proc. It's actually more damage than the Charged Aim Shot before it got nerfed which is very OP. I was doing 10k+ crit damage to Ursoth vs 9k+ with a Charged AS. Now that AS won't do anywhere near that high, this is the reminiscence of those high crit days which is a must have :)

Let's face it, rogue are useless in big mobs as we can't exactly do mob control or deal DOT's with our nox. We will always be best at taking out single target threats and I find the bow quite effective at doing that. For OP big mobs, my friends and I are still using the dragon dags as there's nothing more OP than a stunned mob period. Healing of the arcane daggers won't save you from dying, but a mob that can't hit back will keep you alive better.

As for PVP, I'm not the best person to answer it for you, but can never go wrong with distance fighting while a tank blocks.

soon
08-05-2016, 07:37 PM
skeleton

The bow drop skeletons and they stop (not stuns) mobs and some boss. Then the mob not run up on you, it is useful against boss.

ps. I wanted the skeleton color was green, I just got notice the skeleton in PVP when it became a circle around it.

damage is increased

About the damage is increased. Yes, it provides a damage increase of 40 you (at least for me). So their attacks cause more damage.

Ireliaa
08-05-2016, 10:39 PM
im using both i did extensive test before

dagger is doing overall more damage, same goes for pvp because of skill damage

bow fails to deliver " best single target hitter" on regular healt mobs and normal bosses

bow is only superior for very high healt bosses nothing more

Its not what its said in description of weapon changes in underhul expansion, we have been told bow will be advantageous on single target over dagger
I asked this to dev he said me (before aim buff) dagg was doing %10 more skill damage whereas bow was doing %14 more basic atack damage but after aim buff this difference is invalid. Vroom supposedly adjust it to make the bow do more single target damage with aimshot fix(nerf) but failed because it wasnt the right approach and got horrible feedback

so in conclusoion as auc tells you dagger provides more general use whereas bow is only superior on very high healt bosses
but if you dont do pvp and wanna go economical, use 46 arcane dagg for its CC and bow for the boss

Allows.
08-06-2016, 02:56 AM
Thanks, very helpful you three :)
Other opinions still wanted! :)

Eagleye
08-06-2016, 03:31 AM
I think playstyle also is a factor. If your a kiter who likes bouncing around the clear choice is bow. Daggers have a big disadvantage being that you need to be on the enemies "butt" to use them.
#bowlife

Allows.
08-06-2016, 04:18 AM
I think playstyle also is a factor. If your a kiter who likes bouncing around the clear choice is bow. Daggers have a big disadvantage being that you need to be on the enemies "butt" to use them.
#bowlife

Well I'm doing PvP and PVE, the stata of the daggers are OP but bow has strong auto attack so idk which to buy.

Zeus
08-06-2016, 12:17 PM
im using both i did extensive test before

dagger is doing overall more damage, same goes for pvp because of skill damage

bow fails to deliver " best single target hitter" on regular healt mobs and normal bosses

bow is only superior for very high healt bosses nothing more

Its not what its said in description of weapon changes in underhul expansion, we have been told bow will be advantageous on single target over dagger
I asked this to dev he said me (before aim buff) dagg was doing %10 more skill damage whereas bow was doing %14 more basic atack damage but after aim buff this difference is invalid. Vroom supposedly adjust it to make the bow do more single target damage with aimshot fix(nerf) but failed because it wasnt the right approach and got horrible feedback

so in conclusoion as auc tells you dagger provides more general use whereas bow is only superior on very high healt bosses
but if you dont do pvp and wanna go economical, use 46 arcane dagg for its CC and bow for the boss

Yes, I've noticed now that if my skill damage falls, my aimed shot does significantly lower damage. This happened only after the buff/nerf to AS. So, the only way to continue insuring that AS hits hard is by making sure skill damage is high.

Nova Alia
08-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Hello, i know this might be slightly off topic.. But would u guys suggest that i buy the arcane daggers? Are they worth the amount of gold? I currently have a glintstone bow but am unsure whether the daggers are worth it, thanks for helping ~Nova

Zeus
08-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Hello, i know this might be slightly off topic.. But would u guys suggest that i buy the arcane daggers? Are they worth the amount of gold? I currently have a glintstone bow but am unsure whether the daggers are worth it, thanks for helping ~Nova

Which arcane daggers? Either way, they are both better than glintstone bow.