PDA

View Full Version : Minor McGuirk

NYCFanMan
09-12-2011, 04:57 PM
How in the world do you defeat Minor mcGuirk in delta 7?

im4broke
09-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Hey, this has been asked several times...you can do a search for McGuirk, but basically:

1. Run around the room and do NOTHING! Miner McGuirk actually kills himself. A good commando is who should get in first to get agro, just stay near McGuirk walking back and forth at the back of the room.
2. Do not shoot anything unless you need to defend against the little squid egg things that will explode and sometimes one shot you.
3. Make sure who ever he is agroed on stays away from the entrance as he can knock them out of the room and when he follows (McGuirk goes too far) he will reset...back to full health.
4. Keep your health up with pots or a couple of good engineers buffing.
5. If all fail, make sure one person stays in the room while the others return because McGuirk's health will remain at that level as long as someone stays in the room...hopefully there is an engineer to rev!

Takes a long time, but you will see his health diminishing as he stomps. Good luck!

sickside
09-12-2011, 07:38 PM
my way of doing it get at least 3 engineers run around in a circle (not going near entrance) spamming empathy (no transference) (no aoes at all) and revive the second one dies

SUPAPRODIGY
09-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Anyone wanna help him do it im up for it add me IGN:SUPAPRODIGY

McBain
09-12-2011, 07:50 PM
If you're really good, you can shoot the barrels near him when he's about to stomp, and he'll get extra damage from the rocks hitting the baby aliens. Some people can kill him pretty quickly that way, but I've never had any luck with it. Best just to run around and don't shoot.

NYCFanMan
09-12-2011, 08:03 PM
After he hits himself with the rocks he runs to you and kills you... Is there anyway around that?

Raulur
09-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Wait until you can get more armor to kill him. You don't need to finish him off to advance to Numa Prime. Return when you get 20-21 gear, pick up the quest before going so you can get your reward.

javier995
09-12-2011, 09:15 PM
ill tank him for u buddy whats ur name in the game?

NYCFanMan
09-12-2011, 11:35 PM
My IGN: NYCFanman

BodMaster
09-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Has this been completed yet NYCFanMan?

Add me BodMasta if you still need any help :)