PDA

View Full Version : Premium Char Equipment Typo

CanonicalKoi
09-12-2011, 05:25 PM
The level 10 Premium Op equipment seems to have a typo. All the level 10 gear starts out as "Rascal's..." except for the sleeves--they're listed as "Rogue's" (the same as the rest of the level 5 gear). And level 5 gear is all Rogue's except for Rascal's sleeves. So, the labeling on the level 5 and level 10 Op sleeves got swapped somehow.

BodMaster
09-13-2011, 03:52 AM
Good find.. those good for nothing beta playe....... ahhh thats me :p

Love sammich-maker!!! You can personally make me a fav sammich aswel as coffee next time we are on.. :D I need to taste this!! It its as good as the Coffee well lets say.. want to move in?? :)

CanonicalKoi
09-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Good find.. those good for nothing beta playe....... ahhh thats me :p

Love sammich-maker!!! You can personally make me a fav sammich aswel as coffee next time we are on.. :D I need to taste this!! It its as good as the Coffee well lets say.. want to move in?? :)

Charmer!!! :D *starts scruffling thru the fridge looking for sammich stuff* I don't know, tho--making bread for Jake's sammiches, hand-picking cherries for Wound's Cherry Coke and getting you coffee...hmmm.... ;-)

CanonicalKoi
09-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Also, both the Level 5 and level 10 Op boots are named Rascal's-oops! I'll grab the 15 gear and add in if necessary.

ETA: Premium Op gear looks like this with the oopsies underlined:

Level 1 - Shooters GloTech Vest, Shooter's GloTech Boots, Shooter's GloTech Sleeves
Level 5 - Rascal's GloTech Vest, Rascal's GloTech Boots, Rogue's GloTech Sleeves
Level 10 - Rogue's GloTech Vest, Rascal's GloTech Boots, Rogue's GloTech Sleeves
Level 15 - Smuggler's GloTech Vest, Rogue's GloTech Boots, Smuggler's GloTech Sleeves

ETA: Commando and Engineer's Premium gear is all fine.