PDA

View Full Version : Guild HQ: Zerious & Co: Twinkologists

Zerious
09-12-2011, 06:19 PM
NOW RECRUITING!

Hello STS Forums!

I'm Zerious, pvp tester and build designer, bringing to you a guild focused on Pvp builds and testing levels 5-40!

Purpose of guild: To bring out the best in every twink who wishes the same thing as us: To revive the twinking society to its glory days! We will also participate in pve farming and guild wars if we get enough members! :eagerness:

Requirements to join as a member, you must:
• Have a forum account to get updates. (in-game referrals must be directed to this thread)
• Have a complete twink. (geared and spec'd before joining) This is the char you will enter. If you have a main, you don't need to quit any other guilds.
• Undergo a monitoring stage by one of our officers or myself prior to your tryout. We do NOT accept habitual rushers.
• Tryout against an officer (or myself). Your performance will be measured by concept, not score (in other words, we go deeper than scores to find potential)
Benefits of a member: access to basic stat builds, teachings of basic game mechanics, basic combo building, troll-tossing (anti-trolling), guild protection against rushers

Requirements to join as an officer:
• Strictly by invite of top officers or myself. Promotions will be an extremely rare occurrence
• Must not heed to beggars (do not add anyone who's all "Oh you is a ociffer? Please add? Please? PLEASE??" ignore button exists for a reason)
Benefits of an officer: recruitment of members (surprise, surprise...), access to advanced combo countering, access to Twink Lab (build testing and critique).

Requirements to join as a top officer:
• No questions asked: I either trust you enough, or I don't. Asking to become top officer will result in demotion if you are a current officer.
Benefits of top officers: My father-like, "IDGAF about kdr" protection (I will add offenders to my personal hitlist and guard you with my life... and respawn to keep guarding). Other aspects that will not revealed on forums (because not everyone can become top officer).

What's expected of us?
Follow the rules of the guild, simple as that :)

A bit about myself:
I was previously known on the forums as "HerWolf", but changed names due to my primary purpose on PL is to twink (my twink name is Zerious) and also to avoid gender confusion >.> (I'm a guy). I first started Twinking during the Wand Pally Gen in mid-November. Fellow pvpers began to recommend I open a thread on twinks on the forums from my supposed expertise at the time. This lead to my opening of the Build-a-Twink Workshop. I provided basic insight on builds and strategy for each class as a foundation for established twinks. I had quit for a while from mid-March to late-June, and re-familiarized myself with Pvp. I was a member of Boom clan, then Guardian clan, and I'm now in a guild thrown together by a good friend of mine :)

So what's the catch?
No real catch, just a tryout to see where you stand. If we find that you qualify, then you're in, simple as that. (read the membership requirements)

Rules:
• No flaming or trolling in guild chat. Venting is acceptable to an extent as pvp can get frustrating and support is crucial in recovering from bad experiences.
• No build-leaking. If you acquire a build from us, you are not allowed to freely pass it on. Last time this happened, dex bears flooded pvp and rushed everyone in sight. So please, for the sake of Pvp not getting worse, don't...
• No rushing. If you have a personal hitlist, quick-chat "KOS target is present" (KOS= kill on sight) we will attempt to solve any quarrels.
• Officers who break any of the three above will be demoted as a warning (members receive a warning) further violations result in a kick.
• No persistent begging. If you need help with something, feel free to ask someone, but do not persistently beg for stuff like gear, gold, or recruitments of twinks who have not tried out. (violation results in a kick, no questions asked.)
• Officers who kick someone from the guild must have a screenshot of their behavior and a report/explanation. If you fail to acquire evidence of violations, you will be asked to re-administrate said member and will receive a warning towards demotion.
• If you have a problem referring to an officer, contact me or a top officer and we will attempt to resolve to situation.
• You better, and I mean BETTER, have FUN! Or else I'll make you! :eagerness

Thank you all in advance!

:angel: Zerious :angel:

PS: If you want help making a twink to tryout with, visit my Twink workshop! Players who use this workshop are more likely to be recruited! :eagerness: Click here to visit the Zerious & Co Build-a-Twink Workshop! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17476-Zerious-and-Co.-Build-a-Twink-Workshop/page7) :eagerness:

Zerious
09-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Guild Leader: Zeriouswolf (Zerious)
Guild Top Officers: Dontakis, Zeriouself (Zerious)
Guild Officers: to be announced!
Guild members: Icebearx

Blind
09-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Wow good stuff. Good luck.

Zerious
09-12-2011, 07:36 PM
ty :) hope to be a success...

P.S: that's exactly what i said with my Workshop XD

Zerious
09-13-2011, 08:57 AM
OP updated... and bumpish

Navygreen
09-13-2011, 09:04 AM
Sounds cool man. Im excited for you! I'd love to see some of your members dressed down. :D

Some strict requirements, too! Hope it works out.

Zerious
09-13-2011, 09:10 AM
Sounds cool man. Im excited for you! I'd love to see some of your members dressed down. :D

Some strict requirements, too! Hope it works out.

maybe too strict? :)

Navygreen
09-13-2011, 09:21 AM
OP updated... and bumpish
That's your call, man! You organize and run your guild the way you see fit. Personally, I think it's wise to spell out what you expect from your members and officers in the very beginning. It will definitely help to be organized once your guild grows larger.

Nothing wrong with setting a standard for your members and guild. :)

Zerious
09-14-2011, 06:47 PM
That's your call, man! You organize and run your guild the way you see fit. Personally, I think it's wise to spell out what you expect from your members and officers in the very beginning. It will definitely help to be organized once your guild grows larger.

Nothing wrong with setting a standard for your members and guild. :)

thank you for the input :) also making a few changes, I want people to feel welcome.

Zapoke
09-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Hey Zer! I'll join your guild, if you'll have me. O.o, I have 3 twinks that can join.. Can try out later today. Let me know? :p

Zerious
09-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey Zer! I'll join your guild, if you'll have me. O.o, I have 3 twinks that can join.. Can try out later today. Let me know? :p

kinda late, this thread got buried XD you're in Zap.

Looking to ally with Afh soon. :D just need more members

Zapoke
09-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Looking to ally with Afh soon. :D just need more members

Ah! I see. ^.^ , Most of the 35 twinks are there lol. O-o

I'll join with my 31. I'll need to fix it soon lol. (Earthlypoke).

Zerious
09-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Ah! I see. ^.^ , Most of the 35 twinks are there lol. O-o

I'll join with my 31. I'll need to fix it soon lol. (Earthlypoke).

cool. Try to get the word out through AFH. This is gonna be a brother-clan thing as soon as i talk with Panda

GELLIO77
09-22-2011, 01:34 PM
hey zer, havent seen you in game for a while :/, now back on topic im sure afh will be willing to become ally's :) hope to see you soon zer (BTW officer in afh im sure panda will accept c ya round)

Buddyf97
09-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey! I'll throw my ton of twinks in this guild! Time to start the list...
Fivepvp
Fivepvptoo
Fivepvpthree
Twelvepvp
Dexplosion
Nineteenpvp
Pallytwink
Twentyfivepvp
Soon to be leveled: thrityfivepvp

Zapoke
09-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey! I'll throw my ton of twinks in this guild! Time to start the list...
Fivepvp
Fivepvptoo
Fivepvpthree
Twelvepvp
Dexplosion
Nineteenpvp
Pallytwink
Twentyfivepvp
Soon to be leveled: thrityfivepvp

Hehe... So many numbers. :)

Neffy
09-22-2011, 07:57 PM
I have a twink-in-progress right now. Attempting to make a voodoo mage. I'll be making some more twinks tonight also. ;D
AND I have the money for good gear sets. ;D
I dunno if I'll be able to tryout yet but I can definitely show you.

Epic Unicorns!
09-22-2011, 08:05 PM
I want my level 5 twink to join!
Unicorntwink =)

Neffy
09-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Amazing name. <3.
I'm making a voodoo mage, a low level pally, level 25 full dex bear, and a level 15 suicide frost-lightning hybrid mage. ;D
I've thought of 4-5 unique mage and bear builds. I'm good at this. ;D

Zerious
09-22-2011, 10:09 PM
lol wow! :D what a nice surprise! Didn't think this many peeps would be interested :) ok well I do have to keep a note on my capacity, so Those of you who wanted more than three to join, I'm gonna ask if you could pick three to join for now. I'll be doing tryouts soon as well.

Neffy
09-22-2011, 10:14 PM
lol wow! :D what a nice surprise! Didn't think this many peeps would be interested :) ok well I do have to keep a note on my capacity, so Those of you who wanted more than three to join, I'm gonna ask if you could pick three to join for now. I'll be doing tryouts soon as well.
I only want two to join. If no, only one. I love twinks and this is the first real twink community I've seen.
Main twink I would more than appreciate to be in: Frawstyy

Zerious
09-22-2011, 10:15 PM
I only want two to join. If no, only one. I love twinks and this is the first real twink community I've seen.
Main twink I would more than appreciate to be in: Frawstyy

definitely looking forward to seeing you in-game later :)

Neffy
09-22-2011, 10:26 PM
As do I. :)
Just to let you know though, I'm just starting my current twink. It's a really low level right now but I should get it to around 30 tonight. Buying some plat! >:)

Neffy
09-22-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm starting a custom build in a second. I thought of it and I'm trying to decide if it'll work for the tryout or not. Hmm. Eager faces on? :D

Zerious
09-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Brotherering of AFH and Gists has been confirmed! Also updated OP to link to my workshop for those who want an upper edge for tryouts :)

Happy Twinking!

stealthyman
09-25-2011, 12:57 PM
I would like some help wiv twinking. My main is Stealthyman. My twink is Johnnysuicide.

:cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

Zerious
09-25-2011, 01:42 PM
I would like some help wiv twinking. My main is Stealthyman. My twink is Johnnysuicide.

:cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

submit a request to the Workshop by going here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17476-Zerious-and-Co.-Build-a-Twink-Workshop). be sure to post your class, level, budget, any existing gear you have, and what your playstyle is.

Hekpoc
09-25-2011, 04:34 PM
I need help with a 35 mage... I have voodoo 2k and awesomeness.

But in all serious Z... I can help with 35 twinking. :) Id like to join with one of my 3 35's

Neffy
09-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Getting some traffic, ey Z? :)

Zerious
09-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Getting some traffic, ey Z? :)

:D it's a good thing i suppose, heh.

@Theo, Class?

Neffy
09-26-2011, 06:00 PM
:D it's a good thing i suppose, heh.

@Theo, Class?
Well, it's not a bad thing. >.<

Zerious
09-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, it's not a bad thing. >.<

wouldn't wanna cause a traffic jam to the other guilds now would we? :wink: lol jks

Zapoke
09-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Zer ! Haven't seen you IG for a while, need to get my char into the guild lol!
:-)

Neffy
09-29-2011, 03:17 AM
I have a level 5 mage decked out for pvp. XD He's fun to mess around in PvP with.