PDA

View Full Version : Heres a nice tip

Solvok
09-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Here's a nice little tip:
Never lend anyone anything that you dont want to lose

I learned my lesson 3 times the hard way.. Lost over 4M.. Yup.

Just don't do it, you never know what could happen. You get into an arguement with the friend, ask for it back, and boom, there goes your stoof.

WoundedEagle
09-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Here's a nice little tip:
Never lend anyone anything that you dont want to lose

I learned my lesson 3 times the hard way.. Lost over 4M.. Yup.

Just don't do it, you never know what could happen. You get into an arguement with the friend, ask for it back, and boom, there goes your stoof.
Yes. Listen to this guy

Cytokinesis
09-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Yes. Listen to this guy
yeah... AND CONGRATS ON 600th POST :D

Zeusofire
09-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Agreed...

Zerious
09-12-2011, 07:31 PM
things like this happen to teach people a lesson. You either didn't pay attention to other examples or you simply made the mistake of trusting someone you thought was reliable. These kinda of threads only make me check myself and my friends list nowadays... It's getting smaller and smaller...

Solvok
09-12-2011, 07:52 PM
things like this happen to teach people a lesson. You either didn't pay attention to other examples or you simply made the mistake of trusting someone you thought was reliable. These kinda of threads only make me check myself and my friends list nowadays... It's getting smaller and smaller...

Ditto.

WoundedEagle
09-12-2011, 07:58 PM
yeah... AND CONGRATS ON 600th POST :D
I didn't notice. Last week I hit 500th lol

flyingscv
09-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Learn from the x files. . . Trust No One lol. . .

Zeus
09-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Solvok, who was the jerk that did this to you? I don't understand why you would get bad karma, most of the time you're one of the most generous people I know.

Ixillicus
09-13-2011, 07:04 AM
A good quote to explain this.

“When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."

Now you know and it won't happen again.

Navygreen
09-13-2011, 08:20 AM
People will always be people. If you wouldn't do it in real life (and even if you would, think before you do things), you shouldn't do it in the game. You're still dealing with real people.

Solvok
09-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Solvok, who was the jerk that did this to you? I don't understand why you would get bad karma, most of the time you're one of the most generous people I know.

Boomhate :/ Guardianvalor / Everhate is his in-game name. He stole it because He thought I shouldnt be standing up for the one being hated on.. He was the one who was most previous in stealin my stoofs :/