PDA

View Full Version : Can locked portal advanced games remain locked?

Ellyidol
09-12-2011, 09:47 PM
In the new Nuri's Hallows maps, especially maps 1-3, after killing the boss it takes a few seconds to walk towards the portal to the next level (faster than host leaving, remaking, everyone joining again).

However, if you are in a locked map 1, and you advance to map 2 using a portal, the game becomes unlocked.

I think that players locking a game would still want it to be locked regardless of using the portal or not. It's a bit of a nuisance when 4 of us are running a locked map 1 saving the spot, and when moving towards map 2 using the portal, that last slot keeps filling up since it's an unlocked game.

I'm guessing the password would be the same as the previous map, if it is even possible.

Thoughts?

Eversor
09-12-2011, 09:52 PM
I've found this a bit annoying myself and would also like to see the games retain their locked status when using the portal. Thanks for bringing this up Elly!

WhoIsThis
09-12-2011, 10:10 PM
I had always assumed that this was a bug.

It was persistent in sewers as well, where if you went somewhere like Swill Pitz locked and accessed the Goblin Tunnels, the tunnels became unlocked.

I emailed Support about it, but it would appear that it has never been fixed, assuming it was even considered a bug.

Ellyidol
09-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I had always assumed that this was a bug.

It was persistent in sewers as well, where if you went somewhere like Swill Pitz locked and accessed the Goblin Tunnels, the tunnels became unlocked.

I emailed Support about it, but it would appear that it has never been fixed, assuming it was even considered a bug.

Yeah, I never knew about it til now either. The BS maps were a lot less convenient to walk to the portal after the boss, but in Nuri's it saves loads of time.

I wonder, if you press 'Go to the next level', if it also unlocks?

WhoIsThis
09-13-2011, 12:06 AM
Yeah, I never knew about it til now either. The BS maps were a lot less convenient to walk to the portal after the boss, but in Nuri's it saves loads of time.

I wonder, if you press 'Go to the next level', if it also unlocks?

If I remember correctly, it does.

If you want to try though, it won't take too long to find out. :tranquillity: