PDA

View Full Version : Elf Skill List

v5point0
06-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Here (http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/654524/3/Pocket%20Legends/Builds/Warrior?h=cc90f3) is the latest skill list for the Ursan. Apologies for not embedding them in this thread.

Mahk
06-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Hey! Very helpful for online forum discussions while I'm at work away from the iPAD, thanks!

For instance -- I don't get VENGEFUL SLASH (12-70 damage + knockback), sure it's another handy blow to land, but why knock your actual target away? Perhaps you need a second to reBuff and pop some pots? Does Knockback automatically include a chance to stun???

CRIPPLING SLASH sure, (12-60 dmg + 5 sec root), my fav.

SUPER MEGA SLASH fo sho (12-80 dmg + chance to stun)

CRUSHING BLOW, uh, gee i dropped a point or two in this and now I wonder why -- it does NO damage (Reduce DMG -10 to -50, Dodge % -5 to -25), but I took it for the opponent debuffs.

So basically I only use 3/4s of the offensive blows. THESE ARE JUST SINGLE-TARGET skills right? Not AoE? Some say 3m Range (individual?) and some say 4m area (AoE multi-target)?

Cause I've noticed BECKON (12m range not "area") will pull in 2-3 sometimes! Stun a few and one draws nigh....

v5point0
06-24-2010, 08:07 AM
Hey! Very helpful for online forum discussions while I'm at work away from the iPAD, thanks!

Your welcome, apologies for the misleading title, my bad.

For instance -- I don't get VENGEFUL SLASH (12-70 damage + knockback), sure it's another handy blow to land, but why knock your actual target away? Perhaps you need a second to reBuff and pop some pots? Does Knockback automatically include a chance to stun???

It just does knockback and no stun, it is the fastest recharging skill for the Bear but I don't use it - feel it is not worth it, as I like skills which Stun.

CRIPPLING SLASH sure, (12-60 dmg + 5 sec root), my fav.

Somewhat similar to Archer's Thorn Root but does damage and at close range but with no Dodge effect. Useful for ranged enemies who seem to get away from you as you approach/attack them.

SUPER MEGA SLASH fo sho (12-80 dmg + chance to stun)

I love this, it is the strongest slash for the Bear and always Stuns, the 10% no chance is negligible

CRUSHING BLOW, uh, gee i dropped a point or two in this and now I wonder why -- it does NO damage (Reduce DMG -10 to -50, Dodge % -5 to -25), but I took it for the opponent debuffs.

Have a look at Hell Scream, that is the AOE version. I would be maxing up Hell Scream instead of Crushing Blow.

So basically I only use 3/4s of the offensive blows. THESE ARE JUST SINGLE-TARGET skills right? Not AoE? Some say 3m Range (individual?) and some say 4m area (AoE multi-target)?

All attacking skills are single target except for Stomp, another favorite which does knockback and stun.

Cause I've noticed BECKON (12m range not "area") will pull in 2-3 sometimes! Stun a few and one draws nigh....

Beckon is AOE, I use it to pull ranged enemies towards me

Royce
06-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Should probably mention that while some of the descriptions have been updated, and they are more accurate than they have been in the past, some are still not right. Taunt for example provides a dodge buff now instead of an armor buff as the outdated description states.

Also you should PM a mod so they can fix your thread titles ;)