PDA

View Full Version : Toggle on or off ground effects on Characters

thekragle
08-06-2016, 04:02 AM
Sts, Is it possible to have a option in general settings or house settings to disable the ground effects we get from our equipment or vanity?

I started to think about this while hanging out in houses cuz its kinda distracting, but realized there are also certain maps with damage pools for example that my ground effects make them difficult to see.

Just wondering if anyone else would like to see this added as a option in the game.

bonjovi3223
08-07-2016, 06:20 AM
This issue has been mentioned in the past & I wanted to bring it up again as well.
One of the biggest problems I've been seeing for many days now is the proc of the dragon hunter sword. In elite maps this proc starts creating major lag esp when in a group of big mobs like in elite rengol. In km3 this does the same during boss fights. Additionally in both cases you actually have to wait around for a few seconds after the fight because the lava pools are still active and you cannot see any loot drops like locks or gold runner chests.
This is just one example. I am sure there are others & sts can look into it as it is really bothering during game play.

Lim Weibin
08-07-2016, 09:05 AM
Disable the ground effects? Oh my god, its like the same as 'Can we disable our Pvp kills//deaths etc?'....Logic is that Sts brought all these up is to let players enjoy themselves with cool effects etc etc...

bonjovi3223
08-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Disable the ground effects? Oh my god, its like the same as 'Can we disable our Pvp kills//deaths etc?'....Logic is that Sts brought all these up is to let players enjoy themselves with cool effects etc etc...
We are not discussing the good looks or bad looks of animations. We are discussing the secondary effects they are having.

thekragle
08-07-2016, 07:27 PM
The only effects I am asking for a toggle switch are the ones you get when equipping certain items. For example the Arcane ring, Para items, Glintstone set and so on. In some maps and in houses there are times when I wish I had a toggle option in settings so my char effects dont get in the way of seeing a DoT pool or othere negative ground trap/damage effect.

Just something to consider :)