PDA

View Full Version : Place to store your loot

Nefhril
04-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Some of us like to keep certain items we find for future use. Maybe you haven’t hit the right lvl to use it or you just like the item so much you don't want to throw it away, even if your not using it.

Some ideas:

1. A tab in the main menu where the items you store is listed. Simple it works but a bit boring. You click on the item in your inventory and click on a move to storage button.

2. This would be really sweet. You get your own house where you can store items in chests and you can on special places hang weapons on the walls. This could open up a new way to earn money for you guys witch I think you deserve for bringing us this awesome game. You could buy new content for your house to design and decorate it and to make this interesting for the player you should be able to invite people to your house. Maybe you even could upgrade your house to a castle in the end :P

Just letting out some of my ideas even if the can be a bit over kill :p

Flamin
04-14-2010, 10:13 AM
I totally agree. This is an exellent idea. There could be a huge town where everyone has their own house. And there could be lots of sections to the town so that it wouldn't get laggy.

KronicDecay
04-14-2010, 10:29 AM
This is starting to sound more and more like ultimate online

Dizko
04-14-2010, 10:34 AM
Or Habbo hotel. Lol!

Chronical
04-14-2010, 12:11 PM
NO own houses, only a bank to store items.

Flamin
04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
NO own houses, only a bank to store items.

Ya If bank is easyier then i agree with Chronical.