PDA

View Full Version : always asking for iTunes password

Megabird56
09-13-2011, 03:15 AM
I'd like to know if anyone with iOS devices have a problem with the game randomly asking for your iTunes password while playing. I dont wanna type it in cuz im afraid its gonna end up buying plat i dont want. It's really annoying cuz it interrupts gameplay. This has been a problem for me for about a week now.

Kakatoa91
09-13-2011, 03:20 AM
No, nothing for me. Eventough atm I played more on my phone than my pad2.

Isnt ur problem due to some updates of other stuffs that need you relog into ur itune account?

Megabird56
09-13-2011, 03:21 AM
What kind of updates?

Ellyidol
09-13-2011, 03:22 AM
Yeah it's happened before, what I did to fully remove it:

1. When it asks for your password, just type it. The device is bound to 'remember'.

2. Under the Settings of your device, and the Store tab, make sure your iTunes account is logged in (the one you use to buy).

3. Restart app/device.

Typing it in shouldn't make you buy plat for no reason, I think the device has bad memory remembering your the owner :p

Darkfader
09-13-2011, 05:20 AM
Also it won't buy platinum by only writing password down, after that there comes this window which asks "do you really wanna buy xx platinum for x,xx$"

But it's weird yOu getting it. Try once to set yor password there and see if it takes it away. :]

WoundedEagle
09-13-2011, 05:57 AM
I had it. I just kept typing my password and it went away. Best of luck.
-we

Piosidon
09-13-2011, 07:02 PM
It happened and is still happening to me. It pops up as soon as my main screen comes up and also randomly. I've tried restarting it and typing it. It started to happen the last time I bought some plat

Zeus
09-13-2011, 07:07 PM
It happens when the platinum purchase rebounded, if I'm not mistaken. This usually happens with credit cards and debit cards. Check your CC and DC. :) If those are fine, then it might be a glitch.

Silentarrow
09-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Right after I made a plat purchase I started to get this message. Days passed by and I still couldn't get my plat, so I decided that I would type in my password and I got my plat :).

Note: Itunes did not charge me twice.

Samhayne
09-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah, it sounds like iTunes trying to validate a purchase. I play at home on an iPad2 ( when my Wife doesn't have it ;) ) and I have not seen that behavior.

JaytB
09-13-2011, 07:14 PM
To be honest, I never had that. I mostly bought plat via my iPad though :)

Bruises
09-13-2011, 11:12 PM
I have this Problem too . It happends since a few days now -.- . I restart and restart but still comes back and After i push it Away . I lag very Bad . When i Write Passwort He just accept but Short time later He Ask again .
:eek: I don't know what to do so i just ignore it . (but i didnt bought platt These days so i don't understand what iTunes want From Me)

Piosidon
09-13-2011, 11:41 PM
I have this Problem too . It happends since a few days now -.- . I restart and restart but still comes back and After i push it Away . I lag very Bad . When i Write Passwort He just accept but Short time later He Ask again .
:eek: I don't know what to do so i just ignore it . (but i didnt bought platt These days so i don't understand what iTunes want From Me)
They want your support to take over the world of electronics.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Yeah, it sounds like iTunes trying to validate a purchase. I play at home on an iPad2 ( when my Wife doesn't have it ;) ) and I have not seen that behavior.

Just buy her and ipad and both of you can raid. Hehe and play together and she will be asking you for antennas Imo Jk best of luck.

YYZ????
09-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Still happening to me, now it happens about every 5 minutes. Have tried all of the above suggestions with no luck. This started for me on saturday morning. Using iPod Touch 3. Got to think it is a bug???

edit: Only happens while playing Pocket Legends, no other apps. I'll try Star Legends and check that out.

Bruises
09-14-2011, 11:16 PM
I use iPhone 3 but i guess it is a Bug from my iTunes. Put your iPod or phone at pc and make an update After i did it iTunes didnt ask anymore .
Hope it help u :D

Tvis
09-14-2011, 11:20 PM
I haven't heard of anything like that before. Hope things clear up for you guys with it :)

YYZ????
09-14-2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks Bruises, I'll give that a try.

Bakoffmycandy
09-14-2011, 11:24 PM
iPod touch 2nd gen does this constantly. I've only made 1 purchase on that account so far & its pushing a month old. Still, even putting in your itunes pw I haven't been charged for anything I didnt purchased. Is annoying though.