PDA

View Full Version : Km3 farming class

azeff
08-06-2016, 10:15 AM
What would be better for km3 farming? I have warrior (now 44 but for this problem it will be 56) pet singe or mage(56) pet magma. I have cash to equip only one character. Better will be that warrior with aegis or mage with 51 flame staff? Only for pve km3 runs now.

Zylx
08-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Mages have the quickest km3 runs out of the 3 classes if used efficiently. They have outstanding cc, AoE, and DoT capabilities. They also have pretty decent damage.

Warriors on the other hand are meant as meat shields to absorb aggro, they arent much of a damage class. They would be needed in harder maps, but not km3.

So imo, mages are the way to go in km3

dinzly
08-06-2016, 12:04 PM
well im a warrior using aegis i dont hv any problem using it to run km3 with other classes as long as u run fast and kill mobs fast..in fact i do run and kill mobs faster then them (sometimes).i dont hv Venom Set but i use Slink as it provide some speed buff and Rallying Cry full mastery (got multiple buff here ; Speed,Dodge,STR).

the only problem i hv in km3 is ping spikes..wasting my luck elixir as others allready kill bosses while me keep running backwards.really annoying !

Mdy
08-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Like avikk said, every class do well now in km3. But since you have an endgame mage, that will already suffice.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk