PDA

View Full Version : I feel I'm about to be most hated in low lvl pvp

Protank
09-13-2011, 12:19 PM
ok soz for the bad grammar I'm trying to spam this in on my smoke break.
ok, i downloaded this game the 1st week it was out and i been on almost everyday since.
when pvp came out i loved it and been on it almost everyday. the last few months pvp comunity has change so dramatly for the worst. I'm so sick of being rushed, teamed, piled by almost every noob on the block. the thing that burns me^ the most is half these kids were on my friend list asking for tips and items and I helped alot of u out. now almost everyone uses shady tacktics or tricks or lies to kill me^. like plz don't kill me so I don't then all the sudden u attack me while I'm in battle, or just after a battle or even when we just chatting all the sudden u kill me. this is no way aimed at one person. in the last week I made a list of over 25 players who act like this all day and there are a lot more. the only other thing I'm going to say about this right now is I will no longer wait when u say wait. I will no longer give anyone builds or items. all my true friends who know me^ I will not go after u. u know this. EVERBODY ELSE it's all out rush war on all u! I can no longer stand there waiting to one vs one someone just to get piled or have u trick me^ into deaths with lies and straight up begging me not to kill u.. basically I'm giving up my old ways. the rushed is now the rusher and I will rush u hard with the highest lvl posable for max deaths for u. I have a lvl's 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 25, 30, 35, 36, 40, 45, I have lots more higher lvl's but are 50+ really twink's yet? anyway I have doubles and triples on some of them lvl's for diffent races/builds to kill u with. hope all u noobs will read this cuz I'm done with all u.

Navygreen
09-13-2011, 12:25 PM
I have a feeling this may be where pvp is headed. I hear more and more complaints about things like this. :(

nazgulking
09-13-2011, 12:27 PM
That's exactly why I don't PvP. I've tried it and never came back again

Protank
09-13-2011, 12:40 PM
o I will always pvp this game. the pick up and go and the simplisity of it is perfect for me^. I just had to give a fair warning to all out there cuz my pvp game has now change. actually I can only think about a dozen players who are true in game friends and I have 3 very good rl friends who also have very good twink's .all the rest are in trouble and will probley hate me^ for a while.

Ebalere
09-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Yeah man same here ,i only endgame pvp but even that is annoying unless you play against people who are respectful players

Hankomachos
09-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Some Guy joined me in pvp and asked for a free kill. I said no. He's like "ur boring" then left. Two mins later he came back, I booted him. Ditto happened 3 more times then I let him stay, he killed me called me a noob, then I booted him again.
No need for such immaturity for a game LOL.
I don't pvp much either but what I've seen is not too impressing. :/

StompArtist
09-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Go get them ProTank. Avenge us noobs! Thanks!

cmangalos
09-13-2011, 01:58 PM
whats your ign tank, pm me, sadly low lvl pvp is worse now, so many rusher and will talk bad words if you own them, theres a guy named assumers, he pisses me off, so i ask a duel to him, if he killed me once ill give him pink snowball launcher, and i owned him, there are some really noob guys who rush, endergame is a rusher as well, and everyday more players where hunting him because he rushed, i remember i was rushed by someone with dex on ign, he laugh and told me im weak, i hunt him, then my bad on the other day i rushed a wrong guy with dex ign as well, so i ask forgiveness, so as of now what i did is if i dont know who the player is, i rushed them before they rushed me

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Ixillicus
09-13-2011, 02:01 PM
I think PVP has degraded at low level because most of the good players who twink are playing on their mains again for the time being. Although over time, it seems to have gone down hill.

Bakoffmycandy
09-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Same reasons for not PVPn myself. Every time (with is rare) I go into pvp, it ends up with either being rushed, teamed up against or the whole room cryn about this & that. That's why I stay away. The whole PVP system needs to be revamped. Until then, pve & cot.

Darkfader
09-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Take advice from your signature and give em back what they are deserving ;] that's what I always do.

Sun
09-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Preach on brutha, I'm going by the same rules. Anyone that isn't on my friends list is a target now

nazgulking
09-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Preach on brutha, I'm going by the same rules. Anyone that isn't on my friends list is a target now

Fighting fire with fire is never a good way to solve problems.
Just ignore them and when you encounter these bullies just leave. If they join your hosted games boot them.

Register
09-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Im sorry, but this is sort of what regular rushers in pvp are doing now IMO. They are getting mad and rushing for fun. Im sorry, but to me, you are now one of them. I will never step foot into a peacful game of low level pvp game...ever again. Mainly because of rushsers and trash talkers. And you really are becoming a part of that by deciding to kill eveyrbody.

Protank
09-13-2011, 07:13 PM
yes I'm one of them now. this last week has been a nightmare in my favorite thing to to and I been trying to bee cool about it with everybody. now tho I feel I been pushed to the darkside a lil compared to how I have been dealing with pvp. yes u all ur statements seem true but I think I can fight fire with fire and win. I also understand by rushing rushers I'm now a rusher but this it what it has come to for me^. and if I don't know u.. any harmless advance towads me or a skill being used on me^ I'll kill u. soz for the semi rage stance on the whole thing but I'm done wit being the guy waiting for a fight to be called then gets piled and so on, so I'm just done with old tactics. if I don't know u know u ur dead. true story..

I'll be on alterracub mostly practicing hs range for this tourney. add me^ I'm always down to fight the best rushers out there idc about k/d on most my toons toons. ready for war ;)

Register
09-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Off topic, lol @ how you apologize for grammar before the theme of the post even started
On topic, What level do you pvp?

Also, isnt it weird how pvp can really make you hate somebody right away but can also ease hate? The most recent time for me was just a few minutes ago... I joined a pvp match and some dude (wont say name) is rushing some other guy. But hes saying its 1vs1. ANother person is saying its ffa because the dude is rushing the other guy on my team. So I jump in and kill the rusher. He rages at me and kills me...4 times. I leave and tell him to stop being so angry. Then I tell him that if he wants to have a fair(er) fight withme, join my game. So we fight and were cool now...

I just thought that it was intersting that this could happen so quickly.

Sun
09-13-2011, 07:44 PM
I don't think people really understand what "rushing" is. Or else the term has been so loosely defined that anyone can be called a rusher. This may come as a shock, but when I join a pvp game, I join it so I can pvp. That means I want to kill people. I want people to try to kill me. I don't want to sit around in the middle of the map and stare at each other. This is why when I join games, unless someone tells me that it's 1v1 only, I think it's safe to assume that its FFA.

I also think it's kind of funny how dex bears at my level think it's okay to kill the noobs that join, aka not twinks. Kill that level 10 mage with a random generated name and you're fine. Kill that level 10 dex bear and you're a rusher. It's so dumb. So like I said, if you're not my friend, I'm going to attack you. Pvp is gonna happen in pvp, deal with it

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Do whatever you feel like doing. I doubt everyone will play nice so why noy play dirty like the rest. Even thoigh I stoped pvp I found that people could care less if they rush you. So why carebif you rush them? Survival of the fittest >:)

Protank
09-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Off topic, lol @ how you apologize for grammar before the theme of the post even started
On topic, What level do you pvp?

Also, isnt it weird how pvp can really make you hate somebody right away but can also ease hate? The most recent time for me was just a few minutes ago... I joined a pvp match and some dude (wont say name) is rushing some other guy. But hes saying its 1vs1. ANother person is saying its ffa because the dude is rushing the other guy on my team. So I jump in and kill the rusher. He rages at me and kills me...4 times. I leave and tell him to stop being so angry. Then I tell him that if he wants to have a fair(er) fight withme, join my game. So we fight and were cool now...

I just thought that it was intersting that this could happen so quickly.

yeah I apologize cuz I read through what I said so instead of fixing it all I figure I would apologize right from the start

wvhills
09-14-2011, 12:05 PM
yeah I apologize cuz I read through what I said so instead of fixing it all I figure I would apologize right from the start

I like the attitude, kill or be killed. Go get em tiger, violence solves everything! The only thing left to do is gurgox fart over the fallen corpses.

Zerious
09-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the dark side of Twinking. I made a post similar to this, except I offered a solution to this type of behavior. Not many seemed interested, or those who were wound up quitting, so now I rush you if I don't know you. It's just a game now guys, not the PL it used to be.

btw, Tank, here's a list of my twinks if you ever want some backup:

lvl 5: Ragingorphan
lvl 11: Dismisser
lvl 16: Everyperson
lvl 16: Lovenzerious
lvl 20: HerWolf
lvl 20: Danvspvp
lvl 26: GuardianLoyal (possible name change to come)
lvl 26: Zeriouself
lvl 30: Blizzardzeri (coming soon)
lvl 30: Zeriousbird
lvl 32: ZeriousWolf
lvl 35: Zeriously
lvl 36: Zeriousbear

Protank
09-14-2011, 01:57 PM
on I'm taking the rest of the week off to chill on this game and deal with rl sht. buddy I'll be on this weekend for our tourney match. bsides that ima chill on all my other alts. I won't name names but I tell u what. I can't get mad at u teaming rushing noobs anymore. ahh screw it I'll name names idc anymore. the worst ones are zongalo, endergame, Kay & snipershoooter.. I will never forget any of u so when a random toon is rushing u nonstop next week I hope u guys enjoy it :). that's about all I can say on a kid based forum. see u this weekend buddf

Protank
09-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the dark side of Twinking. I made a post similar to this, except I offered a solution to this type of behavior. Not many seemed interested, or those who were wound up quitting, so now I rush you if I don't know you. It's just a game now guys, not the PL it used to be.

that's cool man and I'll have my 18 dexbear ready this weekend too. I'll pm u my alts. I think I have almost every build u think think of to destroy these teaming noobs. I'll get at u this fri-sat and u know my 20 maybe we have some fun agains these teaming noobs ;)

Cahaun
09-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Hearing this makes me want to grab my lvl 55 bird and slaughter something. :D
Ign is Raasasa if you need some big damage

Zerious
09-14-2011, 02:46 PM
that's cool man and I'll have my 18 dexbear ready this weekend too. I'll pm u my alts. I think I have almost every build u think think of to destroy these teaming noobs. I'll get at u this fri-sat and u know my 20 maybe we have some fun agains these teaming noobs ;)

lol i heard that. Meanwhile I'm making more enemies in lvl 35 pvp

AdinoEznite
09-14-2011, 03:21 PM
the worst ones are zongalo, endergame, Kay & snipershoooter.. I will never forget any of u so when a random toon is rushing u nonstop next week I hope u guys enjoy it :). that's about all I can say on a kid based forum. see u this weekend buddf

hahaha endergame...he would always leave the game when i joined and then try to join my team so i couldnt rush him
i used to have a fav chat phrase of "RUN ENDER RUN!" and he would run haha

Zongalo...i think he rushed me once and then i killed him a few times over and he stopped lol - he whines a lottt when you hunt him xD

haha dismisser! i seriously lol'd at your tagline after killing someone

Swimmingstar
09-14-2011, 03:26 PM
what are your ign? I want to know to defend myself

ZedMaster
09-14-2011, 04:04 PM
yo go kill em rushers and i nva done ctf (twink) so is it like endgame like no such thing as rush cause if so that would be kinda fuked :/

Zerious
09-14-2011, 06:43 PM
haha dismisser! i seriously lol'd at your tagline after killing someone

:3 "You're dismissed"

Zapoke
09-14-2011, 06:50 PM
lol i heard that. Meanwhile I'm making more enemies in lvl 35 pvp
You are? O-o , I find it difficult to make enemies in 35.

Sun
09-14-2011, 07:34 PM
:3 "You're dismissed"

god that would be annoying as hell.

Protank
09-14-2011, 08:01 PM
yeah I been logging on between work breaks I'll be on alterracub the most.

I noticed some of my enemies are leveling up! cool now I really get to show em wsup.

lmfao in rl gl noobs it's on!

Kossi
09-14-2011, 08:24 PM
troll the haters then

walk into the game, kill the hater, leave

come back on diff char, kill hater, leave

repeat.

Kossi
09-14-2011, 08:25 PM

you have spent WAAAAAAAY too much time on this game...

i wish i could delete all my char except 4,,..basically cutting my char list in half
but it would be wasted plat...and time

Zapoke
09-15-2011, 07:43 PM
troll the haters then

walk into the game, kill the hater, leave

come back on diff char, kill hater, leave

repeat.

Why troll when you could just annoy them to hell with your detachment. O-o

crestmage
09-16-2011, 07:58 PM
That's exactly why I don't PvP. I've tried it and never came back again

Its natural to find ppl like these in pvps. But you shouldn't give up on it yet. Its actually pretty fun and it helps build character too.(Not your personality character, your gaming character's build) ;)

Eyesharp
09-16-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm in with you bro!I'm so sick of all this rushing my Ign is eyesharp call me if you ever need back up oh and GO GET EM PROTANK!!!

Protank
09-20-2011, 07:26 AM
that's coo

800 views in a week :banana:

Necrobane
09-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Go get em! *cheers*

AdinoEznite
09-20-2011, 01:11 PM
god that would be annoying as hell.
its hilarious when you are watching the 1v1

StompArtist
09-20-2011, 01:12 PM

That is a zerious list of zeriously mean pvp toons.

Heroelite
09-20-2011, 02:23 PM
lol

Protank
09-20-2011, 03:57 PM
in the past week I noticed a few names no longer rush or pile a 1vs1 and I see em asking FFA or 1v1. maybe it's just around me^ tho cuz I camped em and they know my names now idk. I fully equipped my 12, 16, 18, 20& 2 25's and had some fun over the weekend

Zerious
09-20-2011, 04:26 PM

eh they're like bumble bees. They only sting when provoked ;)

Protank
09-20-2011, 09:20 PM
haha zeriously it's tru. but zeriously ur 20 destroyed my old build 20. what happen to ur 20 tourney toon and why r u nit still in it?

u can pm me^ if u want in that

Zerious
09-20-2011, 09:26 PM
haha zeriously it's tru. but zeriously ur 20 destroyed my old build 20. what happen to ur 20 tourney toon and why r u nit still in it?

u can pm me^ if u want in that

issues pertaining the following:

school, car, gf... That is all

Protank
09-21-2011, 04:11 PM
ahh ok