PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.3 Content Update (68955)

asommers
09-13-2011, 03:26 PM
FREE DAILY ELIXIR! Visit Vincent the Vendor every day for your FREE 3x Combo elixir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2t48qD04s

Fallen Prince has arrived in Nuri's Hallow. He will gift a special vanity shield to any character who reaches level 61.
Added largest guild to leaderboards
Guild names added to avatar page
Characters with overspent attribute and skill points should be respec'ed on login
Gear that you cannot equip will be stripped on login
Avatar inspect page has guild invite and promotion/demotion options if player is currently an officer or creator of a guild
Fixed most cases where quest turn-ins would sometimes not work if you had multiple quests ready to complete with the same npc, when some had item rewards and some did not.
Nuri's Madness now requires all Obelisks to be enabled, before Nuri the Gypsy Queen will appear.
Fixed Enchantress Glyph robes to match the Glyph hood.
Added Magic Mirror back to Balefort Castle
Chat bubbles should no longer appear for guild or officer chat.
Fixed guild roster paging skipping every 5th member on iphone and android.
Ambience for 'Swamps' and 'Nuris' has been re-equalized to reduce grating high-end static.
Lowered INT stat requirements for Imhotep Eye bracers to account for players who put points into multiple stats (dual-spec characters for example)
Stat requirements on variations of the Toy Man Wand and the Pumpkin Chunker (store bought Pumpkin Chunker and regular Pumpkin Chunker) have been reduced across the board by -43 INT (Toy Man Wands) and by -42 DEX (Pumpkin Chunkers)

nazgulking
09-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Awesome!!!

Swimmingstar
09-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeaaahhh!

Silentarrow
09-13-2011, 03:28 PM
Aweeeesssoommmeee!!! I assume this will also be for SL? The elixr part :).

dethmetaler
09-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Thanks devs!

Barrington
09-13-2011, 03:29 PM
i approve of this update

Dalinuel
09-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Awesome...but no more easy nuri runs ;)

Heroelite
09-13-2011, 03:30 PM
NICE!

Samhayne
09-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Aweeeesssoommmeee!!! I assume this will also be for SL? The elixr part :).

With the next Star Legends patch (that has Slouch-O Productions) yes, there will be free daily combo elixirs!

Swimmingstar
09-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Awesome...but no more easy nuri runs ;)
actually it makes it easier so people don't run through without you

nazgulking
09-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Just a quick feedback. The mage cap and armour colour still doesn't match

JaytB
09-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Great update!

Cascade
09-13-2011, 03:36 PM
Cool update, thanks guys!

Jsaieagle
09-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Hey, why am i reroll back to lv 60, 0%? i didn't used the bug!

Lowlyspy
09-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Sweet, with the free elixer i should hit the cap in no time (meaning about a month or so xD) thanks guys!

Nickyeagle
09-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Now, what if we never used the first combo exlier u guys gave us? Do I have 2 free combo exliers or did the other one go away? (Hopefully it stayed). :)

wvhills
09-13-2011, 03:45 PM
I was hoping to see less elixirs instead of more.

Jsaieagle
09-13-2011, 03:51 PM
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n616/endlessnam/IMG_0609.png

Dev, please take a look, my teammates can prove that i reached my lv 61 without any bugs!!!

lethalchick
09-13-2011, 03:54 PM
You're probably better off emailing them then hoping they read this :)

anglfyr
09-13-2011, 03:56 PM
How come i dont see Guild Leaderboard thinggy...

Skeazeke
09-13-2011, 03:57 PM
hi, after update im On lv 60, want back my lv 61, please help, i dont know what can i Do, my englisch isnt so good i hope you understand, i has cost many many time and platinum please help

nazgulking
09-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Apart from the colour mismatch for mages with glyph armour, I can't see the option to invite people in my guild in the inspection page

PS

Lol at the video

Jsaieagle
09-13-2011, 04:04 PM
I spent around 1000 plat on my way to lv61, so do dev reroll my Birdjoe :grey:

DJMdivine
09-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Nice update STS! :D

Silentarrow
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM

Send an email to support(@)spacetimestudios.com explaining your situation.

Darkfader
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM

How many times you need answer, email support and they will look your situation.

Also iPhone doesn't show biggest guild on leaderboards. :]

StompArtist
09-13-2011, 04:16 PM
My character was level 107 before this update and he had millions in plat. Fix it now and send me cookies.

octavos
09-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Daily elix displays 15min free....only runs for 5 minutes.....is that a bug...or is it ment to be 5 minutes?
-invite button not there
-color robes for mage still pink :D

octavos
09-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jsaieagle View Post

I spent around 1000 plat on my way to lv61, so do dev reroll my Birdjoe

How many times you need answer, email support and they will look your situation.

Also iPhone doesn't show biggest guild on leaderboards. :]

In a nice tone: my friend....STS is looking into it....please email support they can help you further.....good luck :D

Wilddar
09-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Great Update!

Thanks Always Devs! :)

Kanitall
09-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I got rollbacked.. I was lvl 61... Now im 60. I spent 800 plats... Plz can u fix that..?

Barrington
09-13-2011, 05:04 PM
my character was level 107 before this update and he had millions in plat. Fix it now and send me cookies.

seems legit...

arischal
09-13-2011, 05:28 PM
The charmin glyph robe didn't change color....

octavos
09-13-2011, 05:38 PM
The charmin glyph robe didn't change color....

Check again :p

bronislav84
09-13-2011, 06:42 PM
I can still hear the shrill noise at the same time as the regular town music plays, but it is definitely bearable now. Odd that there's two background musics playing in Swamp and Nuri's, though. It's good enough I suppose, and I can play now. All in all, thank you STS for fixing the sound in these two zones to not be deafening while sound is at a normal level.

I just noticed a bug though. How come a level 55 zone says level 54 as a minimum? Every other zone can be played 2 levels before the listed level, but Nuri's can't?

tonygmoney
09-14-2011, 01:03 AM
FREE DAILY ELIXIR! Visit Vincent the Vendor every day for your FREE 3x Combo elixir!

Fallen Prince has arrived in Nuri's Hallow. He will gift a special vanity shield to any character who reaches level 61.
Characters with overspent attribute and skill points should be respec'ed on login
Avatar inspect page has guild invite and promotion/demotion options if player is currently an officer or creator of a guild
Fixed most cases where quest turn-ins would sometimes not work if you had multiple quests ready to complete with the same npc, when some had item rewards and some did not.
Nuri's Madness now requires all Obelisks to be enabled, before Nuri the Gypsy Queen will appear.
Ambience for 'Swamps' and 'Nuris' has been re-equalized to reduce grating high-end static.
Lowered INT stat requirements for Imhotep Eye bracers to account for players who put points into multiple stats (dual-spec characters for example)
Stat requirements on variations of the Toy Man Wand and the Pumpkin Chunker (store bought Pumpkin Chunker and regular Pumpkin Chunker) have been reduced across the board by -43 INT (Toy Man Wands) and by -42 DEX (Pumpkin Chunkers)

gear that i cannot equip will be stripped?? what does stripped mean?put back in my inventory or taken aways completely??

Darkfader
09-14-2011, 03:59 AM
gear that i cannot equip will be stripped?? what does stripped mean?put back in my inventory or taken aways completely??

Normally unequipped. So they stay in your inventory.

DNel
09-14-2011, 12:41 PM
I just finished getting the purple gem from Gorgux, but can't turn it in to Jones. I also have a daily quest to turn in to him as well and can't. I get the screen saying congrats for completing the quest, choose your crafting reward, but then it doesn't allow me to complete. That was today, so I'm guessing that it is something wrong with the the latest update. I'm using a galaxy tab 10.1. My character is a bird lvl 46.

AdinoEznite
09-14-2011, 04:29 PM
nice update, but what about dual specing for lvl 45 and under!!!!!!!
lower the stat reqs please!

Singleteddy
09-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Can the Magic Mirror be moved away from the wall slightly? Folks used to have fun standing behind the mirror and looking out through it. This is no longer possible because the Mirror is so close to the wall now.

nenany
09-14-2011, 08:50 PM
: Empressement:I like it

Haowesie
09-19-2011, 06:41 PM

This is still not working for my L13 toon at forest haven -- I forgot the name of the quest and I abandoned it :-/ I think it's called Lucky Leathers and the other one that gives cloth fabric as reward.

csb
09-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the free elixir! One free elixir per day actually makes it a lot more fun for me, although i couldn't tell you why exactly.

Can you reset the free elixir timer at midnight? I seems like it is on a 24 hour timer, which means each day that I use it will be a little bit later in the day, so the time keep shifting up. This is a bit annoying, since i would like to use it the same time each day.

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Free elixir rocks thought.... i use it whenever i am fellin crancy!:cool:

Raevynne
09-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Wicked cool! Thanks Devs!

friedkimchi
09-24-2011, 01:44 AM
First time logging on in weeks. Wow, looks nice. Slightly overwhelming at first but easy to use after the first few seconds.

People complaining on forums won't really make a difference. Just like how people ranting on facebook about the recent Facebook UI changes and demanding that the old UI be brought back.

Just chill out people.