PDA

View Full Version : Helpfull ideas!

tvtheb
08-07-2016, 06:04 AM
1)One helpfull thing to put in al game is a notebook so you can write some helpfull thoughts,names,prices ( i think we all know how helpfull would be)

2)we need separate leaderboard from twinks!Its very annoying to see a twink geared up with over 40m items and go first in lb with 5-10k points more than the others!!!

3)You could put a notification system that lets you know when somebody visited your house =)

These are my ideas hope you like them=D

Asron9
08-07-2016, 06:30 AM
i like it :)

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Flazzrocks
08-07-2016, 07:25 AM
I agree each and every things sumed up so nicely...plz sts see to this and especially the second one...
We all don't have twinks and rather not all players who wants to run lb can't afford to make one twinck..
So kindy have a seperate lb for them or reduce the points awarded no map finsh..this is very annoying when u run all day but still can't beat a twinck...

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

aakahayyp
08-07-2016, 07:33 AM
I also agree with tvtheb each and every point is right

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

blazerdd
08-08-2016, 07:37 PM
#1 seems absurd to me. You are playing on a phone or computer, both of which contain notepads.

#2 seems okay. I don't mind tbh.

#3 doesn't seem like a good use of time for the staff. Not very important.

Rehired
08-09-2016, 04:44 PM
I agree.

#1, I guess it'll save from going to notepad on phone and risk the game closing and having to restart.

#2, Yea, I like it a lot. But to me it's not absolutely needed Just nice to have.

#3, Why!?

tvtheb
08-09-2016, 05:07 PM
I agree.

#1, I guess it'll save from going to notepad on phone and risk the game closing and having to restart.

#2, Yea, I like it a lot. But to me it's not absolutely needed Just nice to have.

#3, Why!?

First of all my phone does not have a note pad ( i must close the game to go to the notes) and for the 3rd its just an idea =) i always thought who is visiting my house so i could hang around with him =D (without having to invite him)

nightmaresmoke
08-10-2016, 03:48 AM
The separate lb is really needed coz honestly twinks and endgame gameplay isn't exactly the same example with events twinks had it easy while endgamers had it rough since bosses and mobs are scaled to the players and that is not fair at all.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk