PDA

View Full Version : Guild Unity up and active!

XghostzX
09-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Hey PL community! Some, if not, most people know Unity has been kind of an inactive guild due to personal issues. I would like to announce that we are up and active! Not that we are a guild that constantly recruits but we're here for you to all know and accepting challenges. Our guild requires at least a 1-1 PvP KD ratio, Level 65-66 (unless you are a current member and are beginning to level), and simply being a committed and effective player :)

Our guild is mostly PvP and CTF orientated however our first and most prized rule is that we all help each other out. We do our best to help each other farm and get the best and top, sometimes exclusive gear at most! We love helping out new members get better at PvP too! We are a competitive guild that are willing to join any guild tournaments yet we are a very social and friendly guild. Unity doesn't just recruit the best of the best since we know having too large of guilds can be chaotic. Not to mention, what's the fun of a guild if you don't interact with them and get to know them?

Unity's members are very friendly and usually active daily. If a new player ever joins the guild it is our job to introduce all of ourselves and get to know each other. Do you like to PvP? Are you a team player? etc... even what do you like to do in real life! That's how a real friendship starts anyway, eh?

***We treat our guild members with RESPECT and EQUALITY***

Our whole guild is treated equally, that being said, everyone is an officer! We don't tolerate players recruiting just anyone; an entire guild vote is needed to recruit a player. To answer your next question, our guild master has been transferred to one of our old members with the name of: noleader (a level 1 bird!). This is just to promote everyone to officer ranking.

Our current guild:

-Kanital
-Dopeydaddy (lucilulu)
-cosmicXghost
-Apollo
-WoundedEagle
-jcoultet
-Imkelly
-Cloakker (cloaks)
-Rosettes
-Ashxlove
-Xazic
-Notapenguin
-Guchimortql
-Ovocotto
-Scottyeii
-aniethea (patukain)
-Kingsyan
-tashyang (imhothep) >.<
-reddwolfak
-lisalovesmiri
-freeusfromgcd (also known as: Skimmey)
-Saycred
-Tyforplaying
-ywforplaying
-Imperialelf
-cowboyvip
-megaspec
-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhabirdy
-evermore
-terrordon
-magejoe (BirdJoe)

30 members and counting!

Also have twinks of these players in guild too.

That is all, thanks!

///UNITY FTW\\\

AbsolutePally
09-13-2011, 06:02 PM
You know we've been waiting for a challenger.
1 mil challenge sound appropriate?
I'm happy for Unity, I may be competitive but I've love for you all, pl, and other guilds!
Let's get this show on the road :)

XghostzX
09-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Alright i think kan is busy lvlin with some ppl to 61 after roll back will need some time.

XghostzX
09-25-2011, 02:09 PM
just edited our guild

Kingsyan
09-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Glad to be back at where I belong!

AbsolutePally
09-26-2011, 02:18 PM
See yoy all in the ctf tournie! Two groups from unity ahould be easy w that huge list of ppl ;)

XghostzX
10-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Guild list updated once again

Whirlzap
10-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Hey, just a suggestion!
Xazic should be an officer!
Ok, I'll go back to wherever I was before I randomly came and posted that.

XghostzX
10-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Welcome Superlisa, to Unity! I'm sure you'll love everything we have to offer for you!

Petrichor
10-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Peeeeeeeeter? I think you're missing two hahaha. Gosh, I hope they are not someone's alts or I feel horrible! Freeusfromgcd and patukain? Oh idk. Anyways, good job. :)

XghostzX
10-15-2011, 09:57 AM
Peeeeeeeeter? I think you're missing two hahaha. Gosh, I hope they are not someone's alts or I feel horrible! Freeusfromgcd and patukain? Oh idk. Anyways, good job. :) Haha well there's a lot of twinks to include so I won't list them all here. I'll add freeusfromgcd (skimmey)

Zeus
10-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Peeeeeeeeter? I think you're missing two hahaha. Gosh, I hope they are not someone's alts or I feel horrible! Freeusfromgcd and patukain? Oh idk. Anyways, good job. :)

Skimmey started playing again? :O

Glad to see somebody is starting to use the forums again! :)

XghostzX
10-15-2011, 09:53 PM

Glad to see somebody is starting to use the forums again! :) He's on every now and then but he'll always be part of unity :)

Petrichor
10-16-2011, 12:20 PM

Glad to see somebody is starting to use the forums again! :)

Oh hush you. I just think it's about time I become a senior. -.- I'm close-ish!
On another note, thank you Peter! You've proven yourself to be the best butler EVER. <3

XghostzX
10-16-2011, 12:36 PM
Oh hush you. I just think it's about time I become a senior. -.- I'm close-ish!
On another note, thank you Peter! You've proven yourself to be the best butler EVER. <3 haha anything for u!

Elitephonix
10-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Hey Unity can my bear join Your guild ...im hesa only lev 52 but u guys can help me lev up... and I LUV TO PVP

XghostzX
10-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Hey Unity can my bear join Your guild ...im hesa only lev 52 but u guys can help me lev up... and I LUV TO PVP Sorry our guild helps lvl to 61 were practicing with our teams for tourneys and stuff. level to 60 and will see then

XghostzX
10-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Unity would like to welcome are two newest members of Unity: Saycred and Tyforplaying! :)

XghostzX
10-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Unity would like to welcome our newest member... ywforplaying! Great to see twins on this team :shame:

XghostzX
10-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Welcoming our newest member, Imperialelf! Great to see an oldie back! :)

Kanitall
11-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Good job bro nice thread!

XghostzX
11-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Congratulations to Unity for winning the end game 60+ CTF tourney! We've won both guild tournaments lets keep it up!

XghostzX
11-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Hey Pl comunnity renaissance is being taken into Unity's name, just using renaissances principles.

Furthermore, Unity would like to welcome: Apollo, WoundedEagle, Bowelf and Solvok!

AbsolutePally
11-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Cool lets make a few ctf teams ! N go at it :)

ProSophist
11-08-2011, 09:21 AM
I don't play PL anymore but best of luck to your guild. :)

XghostzX
11-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Cool lets make a few ctf teams ! N go at it :) Most of us sold our gear, let's wait until the next cap comes out. Besides you still have the bird tourny :P

XghostzX
11-15-2011, 01:15 PM
Unity thread updated once more. I'd like to give rossettes a good job on being the first member to level to 66. She's about 20k away and plans on finishing the XP runs tonight.

Kanital-- great job in the bird tourney. Was a tough semi-final fight but you represented us great. nice job! Xazic, enter next time ;).

Kanitall
11-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Bro u rly have to update the member list lol :p

Xazic
11-16-2011, 06:53 AM
Unity thread updated once more. I'd like to give rossettes a good job on being the first member to level to 66. She's about 20k away and plans on finishing the XP runs tonight.

Kanital-- great job in the bird tourney. Was a tough semi-final fight but you represented us great. nice job! Xazic, enter next time ;).

Lololololol i will

Zeus
11-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Gratz Chloe! About that bet-racing to 66? I forgot to tell you, I don't know how to make a sammich. So, I guess that means you're going to have to teach me first before I make you one for beating me to 66. :rolleyes: rotss

LINKERY(Link)
11-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Ok so I was wondering if I could join Ign is linkery add me or shoot me a pm (forums)

Petrichor
11-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Gratz Chloe! About that bet-racing to 66? I forgot to tell you, I don't know how to make a sammich. So, I guess that means you're going to have to teach me first before I make you one for beating me to 66. :rolleyes: rotss

-.- how about, no! Give me mojitos then! You won't get a sammich from me even if your life is at risk ;)

XghostzX
11-23-2011, 10:53 PM
There Adam lol, updated the members of unity. :O

Xazic
11-24-2011, 12:56 AM
Bwahahahahahaaaa with the haha X (who-knows-what) birdy

Will, bro, might wanna edit the mage name after mine... I kinda retired with that 

XghostzX
11-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Bwahahahahahaaaa with the haha X (who-knows-what) birdy

Will, bro, might wanna edit the mage name after mine... I kinda retired with that  Aight will do matt

XghostzX
11-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Welcome to Unity, Magejoe!

Jsaieagle
12-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Welcome to Unity, Magejoe!

Lol :)

Protank
12-01-2011, 11:37 PM
hi xghostzx,

I been asking around town what the requirements are to join and they all said to come here and tell about myself.
I read your thread and I think I fit the criteria well.
I play daily, love to pvp & my k/d is better then 1/1 (maybe 2/1 idr).
I'm level 65 mage going for 66. At the momment im wearing demonic set but going with the lilith's crafted wand or staff set soon as prices drop a little.
I'm not the most outgoing person on forums or in game but I get along with everybody and im always down to help old and new players.
I think i have terrible spelling and grammar.
I have been on pl since 1st week of release.
I have 24 characters so I can pvp at almost all level bracket.
I don't play sl.
When u guys take some new players in, it would be cool if i was one you consider voting for.

thx for reading and i hope u guys are recruiting soon :D

Lucilulu
12-02-2011, 02:24 AM
hi xghostzx,

I been asking around town what the requirements are to join and they all said to come here and tell about myself.
I read your thread and I think I fit the criteria well.
I play daily, love to pvp & my k/d is better then 1/1 (maybe 2/1 idr).
I'm level 65 mage going for 66. At the momment im wearing demonic set but going with the lilith's crafted wand or staff set soon as prices drop a little.
I'm not the most outgoing person on forums or in game but I get along with everybody and im always down to help old and new players.
I think i have terrible spelling and grammar.
I have been on pl since 1st week of release.
I have 24 characters so I can pvp at almost all level bracket.
I don't play sl.
When u guys take some new players in, it would be cool if i was one you consider voting for.

thx for reading and i hope u guys are recruiting soon :D

Thanks for the interest in joining. Please add me in game and we can talk.

dugantale
12-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Nice

XghostzX
12-02-2011, 07:51 AM
Hey protank! Send a message to me as we can get you going right away. And Luci, I'll let you know about this in game, but aerospeed and walkkhard are interested. thoughts?

Protank
12-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the interest in joining. Please add me in game and we can talk.

added.

friends bday party after work today but I'll be on after that for sure

XghostzX
12-02-2011, 10:56 PM
added.

friends bday party after work today but I'll be on after that for sure

I'll be on this weekend too

largecommand
12-02-2011, 11:08 PM
I wanna join I wanna join.... Haha doubt it tho.

Walkhardd
12-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Hey protank! Send a message to me as we can get you going right away. And Luci, I'll let you know about this in game, but aerospeed and walkkhard are interested. thoughts?

Those guys are pretty cool from what I hear...

Protank
12-03-2011, 09:05 AM
cool xghostzx I'm logging on now I'll add u :D

XghostzX
12-03-2011, 10:10 AM
I added you, whats your time zone?

WoundedEagle
12-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Where'd everyone go? -.-

XghostzX
12-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Wound-

I'd leave this thread page alone as not everyone is together right now. I'll give it a week and by then we'll be together, just more stupid, pathetic, unnecessary drama.

Petrichor
12-05-2011, 08:31 AM
Lol it's fine will. I filled him in already.

dudetus
01-04-2013, 07:34 PM
In other thread u said the lvl requirement is lvl 55-56 and after update lvl 60-61. And now it's lvl 65-66??

Make up ur mind ffs.

Walkhardd
01-04-2013, 08:10 PM
So....can I join now?