PDA

View Full Version : New vanity helm oversight

BigTexan
09-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Im sure this is just me being too detailed but why is it the older 5 playt vanity helms come with 1 armor stat increase however the new more expensive 10 plat vanity helms or antennas do not?

Xazic
09-13-2011, 08:21 PM
The new ones give cool smoke effects? :witless:

Ixillicus
09-13-2011, 08:49 PM
I have the new "Nightmare" vanity and it gives 1 armor.

Flickz
09-13-2011, 09:07 PM
I think they would have sold alot better if they weren't class specific, imo that mimic was a good mob idea bet a helm? I would much rather be a bird with the lion head or hood.

Lowlyspy
09-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Its a marketing strategy. If they make class specific vanities and we like, say, the bear vanity but you have a bird they are hoping you will spend 5 plat to make a bear and spend the 10 plat for the lion head. All boils down to more income for the devs. It doesnt affect the game too much so im not worried about it, the devs have to cover the cost for all the new maps somehow.

Ixillicus
09-14-2011, 07:58 AM
I kinda feel like making them unique is a nice change, (the chest is pretty weird) but the Lion and Nightmare are awesome. I think it adds a level of diversity the game didn't have before.

BigTexan
09-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Well if it does actually grant the stat then I could just ask to display it on the item like the others please. I like a few others like to min max to the smallest bit and yes 1 armor is worth more then vanity to players like me. And why dont antennas give the bonus?