PDA

View Full Version : For any who notice...

Paar
09-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Im On PL , It isnt me It is my cousin Lol Ive taking a break as I said in my last thread but let my cousin play till Im back and No worries I taught him everything he needs to know but If u see him Dont be shy Introduce urself (: Hes a rly talk a tive person and Pretty cool to get along with

As for forums This is the real Paar!!!! So ... GO CRAZY EAT A BANANA!!!!:banana:

Irulelol
09-13-2011, 07:33 PM
*nom nom nom* TASTY!

Zeus
09-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Account sharing with even your cousin isn't allowed, unfortunately. :( You might want to ask the developers to temporarily suspend your account if you are that nervous that you will be playing when you should be doing homework. Best of luck!

Xazic
09-13-2011, 08:13 PM
I just went on a break... I GOT THE POWER!! ya know... The will power...

Paar
09-13-2011, 08:16 PM
No Apollo its not that its just he likes the game and Has played on My acc before and i thought id be nice and let him play on it

Otukura
09-13-2011, 08:18 PM
No Apollo its not that its just he likes the game and Has played on My acc before and i thought id be nice and let him play on it

Which is sharing accounts, so it's against the ToS. I'd take it back before it gets banned.

morfic

Think he was just saying that for ANY reason, account sharing is against ToS.

Driazsomethingiforgot
So you cant let anyone play your acc besides yourself?? Ive let my lil bro play my guy before just cause he was bored is that so bad?

Paar
09-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Ok, Ill contact STS Thx Guys I would hate to be banned...

Edit : Couldnt I just change my Pass?

Otukura
09-13-2011, 08:22 PM

Yes. Quickest and easiest.

morfic
09-13-2011, 08:23 PM
So you cant let anyone play your acc besides yourself?? Ive let my lil bro play my guy before just cause he was bored is that so bad?

Nah, it's not bad in my eyes. But almost all MMORPG's have this rule. I have had an account perma-banned for it before.

Paar
09-13-2011, 08:24 PM

Yes. Quickest and easiest.

Just Changed Ty Otukura Now Uninstall App!

Neffy
09-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I love how you say one simple thing and all the replies, except for one, result in you contacting STS.

Register
09-13-2011, 08:28 PM
I really think that rule is a little...silly...in this ocassion. My bro plays PL ocassionally, just not on my account.

he uses the unregistered account that is linked to the device.

Neffy
09-13-2011, 08:40 PM
I really think that rule is a little...silly...in this ocassion. My bro plays PL ocassionally, just not on my account.

My 7 year old brother plays sometimes, uses my account, and I don't think STS would ever consider punishing me for this. He's 7, can't run his own account, I let him use mine. End of story. <3.

ScarecrowWolf
09-13-2011, 08:41 PM
You should be able to let someone play with your permission.

Navygreen
09-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Yes but then what happens when that other person purchases platinum under your name and account information. Something that is not authorized by you? You get the bill and you get upset at STS because they wont refund your money.

Or, if the person gets online under your name and starts slinging racial slurs at people in town, gets banned and you get upset and email support about getting your account unbanned. Then they reply saying, im sorry but we cannot unban you. Then you get mad at them because they wont work with you...Nothing but trouble.

This may not describe you exactly, but im quite sure those rules are written for a reason, whether its obvious why theyre there or not. :)

Lowlyspy
09-14-2011, 11:26 AM

Reggie's idea is the best solution to that ToS rule. Just let him use ur device for an unregistered account or let him make a different account, that way even if ur device gets banned all you gotta do is email support and explain that it wasnt your account, they should unban ur device and leave the offending account banned.

P.S. Yup i said it reggie ;)

StompArtist
09-14-2011, 12:14 PM
My 7 year old brother plays sometimes, uses my account, and I don't think STS would ever consider punishing me for this. He's 7, can't run his own account, I let him use mine. End of story. <3.

I don't think that is what they mean by account sharing. I think they mean when 2 individuals are using the same account to play with their own devices. Handing over your phone to your cousin is quite different from Bob in the USA playing during the day and then Chang in China using the same account to play at night... Perhaps a dev could clarify?

Samhayne
09-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Yes but then what happens when that other person purchases platinum under your name and account information. Something that is not authorized by you? You get the bill and you get upset at STS because they wont refund your money.

Or, if the person gets online under your name and starts slinging racial slurs at people in town, gets banned and you get upset and email support about getting your account unbanned. Then they reply saying, im sorry but we cannot unban you. Then you get mad at them because they wont work with you...Nothing but trouble.

This may not describe you exactly, but im quite sure those rules are written for a reason, whether its obvious why theyre there or not. :)

Navygreen has some good observations above.

Someone else can use your device to play, as long as they are not logging into your account.

Don't let anyone log into your account, period.