PDA

View Full Version : Identification for guild members

AbsolutePally
09-13-2011, 07:40 PM
As a Guild Master, I'm always talking to other guilds in the game. To help identify who I am speaking with it would be great to add the the tag of whatever guild they are in and their title.
For example, as it is now it is impossible to tell who other officers and Guild Masters are.
So in my profile it says "Revelation" could we add an "O" for Officer, "M" for Member, and "GM" for Guild Master. Or no abbreviations if it fits.

JaytB
09-13-2011, 07:43 PM
+1

Not much to add really, I like this idea :)

Cahaun
09-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Small idea, big difference. :)

Ixillicus
09-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah, a basic ranking system would be good.

AbsolutePally
09-14-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the support guys. Small addition indeed but helpful :)

Snub
09-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Everyone is guild master right now lol.

When you go to the auction hall rarely do you see two people with the same tag.

***IDEA***

Larger guilds get cheaper pots, larger guild halls etc. Make people want to join a large guild instead of making thier own.
PL has 5000 players in a guild (just picking a number, not a stat).... 4980 of these players are a guild master of thier own guild :)

Kraze
09-15-2011, 11:13 AM

***IDEA***

Larger guilds get cheaper pots, larger guild halls etc. Make people want to join a large guild instead of making thier own.
PL has 5000 players in a guild (just picking a number, not a stat).... 4980 of these players are a guild master of thier own guild :)
Um not all are guild masters some of us are perfectly content with being minions

Navygreen
09-15-2011, 11:21 AM

***IDEA***

Sorry but that's not very fair. So until a smaller guild gets enough members to where they're considered a "large" guild, they're not allow to have cheaper items, too? What will they offer their members then in order to get more members to even become "large." Lets be fair. :)

And who cares if there's a million different guilds? It's not free to start one. It costs real money. So imo, it's up to me whether or not I want to start my own guild. I have that right. :)

AbsolutePally
09-15-2011, 12:46 PM

***IDEA***

Dislike. Turned a simple yet good idea into a selfish one. Not all guilds are large, bigger does not necesarily mean better. Mine is small, as are others. In a guild, no matter how many their are, there's only one Guild Master. Followed by officers then members.

StompArtist
09-15-2011, 12:49 PM
One man guild FTW!

Cahaun
09-15-2011, 02:12 PM

***IDEA***

Dislike. Turned a simple yet good idea into a selfish one. Not all guilds are large, bigger does not necesarily mean better. Mine is small, as are others. In a guild, no matter how many their are, there's only one Guild Master. Followed by officers then members.
"Quality is better than quantity!" - unknown soldier

Cascade
09-15-2011, 02:16 PM
The majority of guilds dont even have a guild forum or guild page...Most of the just spam guild invites to randon players therefore making their guild quite unstable.

AbsolutePally
09-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Yes but im nit concerned with doing interactions with unstable guilds. This feature is for all guilds yes but it will help other serious guilds identify whom they are speaking with.

Uzikrabd
09-16-2011, 04:20 PM
+1 so i dont forget who my officers are

Sry bout the double post

Uzikrabd
09-16-2011, 04:23 PM

***IDEA***

Dislike x5mil dude not even close ive seen 20 ppl in the guild i was and how are you supposed ti get more guildies like other ppl said,moally selfish idea

AbsolutePally
09-18-2011, 11:48 AM
+1 so i dont forget who my officers are

Sry bout the double post

Ha! Nice. But yeah i'd like for others to see whom my officers are and who is the leader.
I really like the tag under the name. You know without clicking on the profile.

Phitz
09-18-2011, 12:08 PM
How a bout stars to identify rank, example: *=member, **=officer, ***=GM.

Phitz
<Knights of Cydonia>

Something like this. Just an idea.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-18-2011, 12:18 PM
+1 agree

TANKKAAR
09-18-2011, 12:40 PM
+1 point :) Great Idea DTF!

Also IMO the title of Co-leader should be added :banana:

AbsolutePally
09-18-2011, 03:23 PM
+1 point :) Great Idea DTF!

I like it! Co leader yes :)

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Good ideas!

JaytB
09-18-2011, 06:22 PM

+1

Co-leadership would be great! A co-leader should also have the possibility to promote/demote officers IMO :)

Ixillicus
09-19-2011, 06:29 AM
+1

Co-leadership would be great! A co-leader should also have the possibility to promote/demote officers IMO :)

Yeah, they should have control over everything except the guild leader. They can do everything else except promote/demote the leader or boot them.

Cobraguy
09-19-2011, 06:38 AM
Great ideas here. Visible ranking system would help a lot.

AbsolutePally
09-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Yay!!
Hopefully this gets some dev attention :)

Blazingpro
12-10-2015, 04:26 AM
Yeah. But you tell me if they have more ranks, what benefits would ppl of each rank get? Since u want to identify who u speak with, i am the master of wewreck :) If possible, we can have a better rank in the middle of officer and master, who can kick and promote members to officers. Yeah why not? Great isnt it :) helps us masters :)

Thank you for making this thread,
Level 46 Okaveucaco | Level 17 Blazingpro