PDA

View Full Version : Some PVPers are sad.

Hankomachos
09-13-2011, 09:29 PM
I know many people feel the same way about pvp's current state but I feel like I should share my thoughts and opinions.

Oh and please don't flame me lolz. :p

I recently unearthed my ancient twink that I seldom use and decided to give pvp a go (again).
So I make a game; and the first person that joins me says "can I have a free kill?"
I'm like 'no!' He says "you're boring" then leaves. He comes back again so I booted him. He came back a few minutes later and i booted him. He came back and I thought he learned his lesson but no he rushes me and calls Me a noob. I booted him.
So today I made another game and some Guy joins me, didn't say "go" or anything just rushes me, and leaves (probably knew I woulda smoked his derrière region) ;)
Then another joins, rushes me then leaves. I pmed him and he said a few vulgar things that I won't repeat. I put him on my ignore list.
So hankytanky (my twink) has decided to hang up his boxing gloves until PVPers learn some honour, and fairplay. People take mmos and respectively, pvp WAAAAY to seriously.
Peace. *sips coca-cola* :D

Thasaint
09-13-2011, 09:40 PM
lol you gotta laugh at some people who act like this. I do agree that the twinking levels are filled with newer people in pvp that simply cannot pvp without rushing or playing fair. Good thing the handy - dandy ignore button is avalible! :D

Cowgirl
09-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Ignore button won't stop the rushers. Just gotta have cat like reflexes for them :p.

Zerious
09-13-2011, 10:58 PM
I know many people feel the same way about pvp's current state but I feel like I should share my thoughts and opinions.

Oh and please don't flame me lolz. :p

I recently unearthed my ancient twink that I seldom use and decided to give pvp a go (again).
So I make a game; and the first person that joins me says "can I have a free kill?"
I'm like 'no!' He says "you're boring" then leaves. He comes back again so I booted him. He came back a few minutes later and i booted him. He came back and I thought he learned his lesson but no he rushes me and calls Me a noob. I booted him.
So today I made another game and some Guy joins me, didn't say "go" or anything just rushes me, and leaves (probably knew I woulda smoked his derrière region) ;)
Then another joins, rushes me then leaves. I pmed him and he said a few vulgar things that I won't repeat. I put him on my ignore list.
So hankytanky (my twink) has decided to hang up his boxing gloves until PVPers learn some honour, and fairplay. People take mmos and respectively, pvp WAAAAY to seriously.
Peace. *sips coca-cola* :D

only thing I'll flame about: screw your coke! *sips pepsi*

but srsly :D if I'm in a game where I don't know anyone, or there's no guilded chars, I rush them. I just avoid being rushed this way. and... ironically.... Rushing gives you quite the rush if you're not used to it :eagerness:

Whirlzap
09-13-2011, 11:00 PM
What to do with rushers.
1. Talk to them in a different language.
2. Use orbs 24/7'
3. Boot them with reason "IM NOOB IS THIS THE BOOT BUTTON?"
4. Boot yourself before they kill you if you are host with reason: Too late sucka!

Otukura
09-13-2011, 11:04 PM
4. Boot yourself before they kill you if you are host with reason: Too late sucka!

Gotta have yourself and your teammates on quickchat then.

Kanitall
09-13-2011, 11:16 PM
What to do with rushers.
2. Use orbs 24/7'

That seems just worse.. Kill him until he leaves..

Piosidon
09-13-2011, 11:37 PM
What I like to do for rushers is when they come at you stomp, fire, or repulse (assuming they won't dodge) buff up and cream them.

mejslll
09-14-2011, 01:13 AM
that sucks... not all r like that

Hankomachos
09-14-2011, 06:25 AM

Sadly, they made it so you can't boot yourself. I tried it in pve to fool a couple friends but it didn't work. :(

CrimsonTider
09-14-2011, 06:39 AM
Sadly, they made it so you can't boot yourself. I tried it in pve to fool a couple friends but it didn't work. :(

Yes, you can boot yourself. Type: /boot (yourname) then the reason you choose.

Ixillicus
09-14-2011, 07:52 AM
If you boot yourself you won't get that "You left in combat" thing either.

Hankomachos
09-14-2011, 10:30 AM

Yes, you can boot yourself. Type: /boot (yourname) then the reason you choose.
Hmm, maybe I typed it wrong? Ima go try it. :D

StompArtist
09-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Can I get a free kill? You have got to be kidding me. LOL

Nick41324
09-14-2011, 10:39 AM
If ur a lower lvl pvper....
Get ready to push the button that looks like a triangle as soon as the rusher uses rage, then rejoin and kill them :D

Hankomachos
09-14-2011, 10:42 AM
Can I get a free kill? You have got to be kidding me. LOL

Pathetic 'tis. ;)

OrFeAsGr
09-14-2011, 11:11 AM
I just ussually kill em 2vs1 till they leave..if they dont and i get bored i just boot em saying : wow ty for easy kills bye see ya... or something like that ;)

Zerious
09-14-2011, 12:54 PM
what i do: just rush them back.

to be a troll: say "gf". I swear that pisses anyone off who knows what it means.

to be a troll tosser: they start trash talking. Tell them "calm down" or just throw some non-chalant phrase to show you don't care. ie "k", "sure buddy", "mhmm", "if you say so", personal fave is just a simple "and?"

13lacklegionz
09-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Well, if a bear with rage comes at you, he's trying to rush you.

Whirlzap
09-18-2011, 06:12 PM
^Not true.
I've ran at someone fully buffed before.
They didn't run or anything because they were my friend and had complete trust in me.
So no, when you run at someone, it's not always gonna be a rush.

magenesss
09-20-2011, 07:19 PM
What to do with rushers.
2. Use orbs 24/7'

Lol.

Kossi
09-20-2011, 07:24 PM
youre a rage quitter.

Kossi
09-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Boot them with excuse: NO I WILL NOT ADD YOU STOP BEGGING ME

Otukura
09-20-2011, 07:32 PM
what i do: just rush them back.

to be a troll: say "gf". I swear that pisses anyone off who knows what it means.

to be a troll tosser: they start trash talking. Tell them "calm down" or just throw some non-chalant phrase to show you don't care. ie "k", "sure buddy", "mhmm", "if you say so", personal fave is just a simple "and?"

"Good fight :)" and "Nonsense! /britishaccent" quick chat much?

^Not true.
I've ran at someone fully buffed before.
They didn't run or anything because they were my friend and had complete trust in me.
So no, when you run at someone, it's not always gonna be a rush.

I scream "RUSH!!1" and buff up, just to see if people will rush me. If they do, I'll demand two free kills, as we all know, if you get rushed, you're owed two. Not one.

Zerious
09-20-2011, 09:28 PM
"Good fight :)" and "Nonsense! /britishaccent" quick chat much?

I totally might try this :D

Bunnyshoota
09-22-2011, 06:07 PM
Its so sad i agree. I'm chatting with a friend on my friends list, and some rich MM noob attacks me. He's such a fail that i have time to type talk to u ltr and exit and kill him.........................

Cahaun
09-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Its so sad i agree. I'm chatting with a friend on my friends list, and some rich MM noob attacks me. He's such a fail that i have time to type talk to u ltr and exit and kill him.........................
Now that is a fail indeed to the noob. All this talk about "rushers" makes me want to grab my bow and hunt them down. Ign is Raasasa if you want me to hunt any rusher for you. (especially low leveled rushers since I would pwn them -evil laugh-) I am taking a break for a bit but they will stop rushing once I help out. :rolleyes:

Neffy
09-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Try to refrain from posting things like this. Often times people consider this flaming or ranting and get offended for some god-awful reason. Just try to look at the positives of PvP. It supplies some great fun and if done right, you MAY be able to earn some well deserved respect. ;)

Zerious
09-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Try to refrain from posting things like this. Often times people consider this flaming or ranting and get offended for some god-awful reason. Just try to look at the positives of PvP. It supplies some great fun and if done right, you MAY be able to earn some well deserved respect. ;)

as much sense as your post makes... It's just very annoying to get rushed... I used to not care when noobs didn't know what they were doing, but nowadays there's like a new generation of Neo-super noobs with stolen/leaked builds from the original Twinks. And the only flaming/ranting that's been going on is all the people who agree...

Neffy
09-22-2011, 09:38 PM
as much sense as your post makes... It's just very annoying to get rushed... I used to not care when noobs didn't know what they were doing, but nowadays there's like a new generation of Neo-super noobs with stolen/leaked builds from the original Twinks. And the only flaming/ranting that's been going on is all the people who agree...
Sorry if it didn't make sense, I'm tired. >.< And yeah I know, rushing is horrid. I was just saying. >.<

Zerious
09-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Sorry if it didn't make sense, I'm tired. >.< And yeah I know, rushing is horrid. I was just saying. >.<

Yeah, I mean everyone is entitled to their opinions, but... So am I :wink:

Neffy
09-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Yeah, I mean everyone is entitled to their opinions, but... So am I :wink:
I guess that's pretty true, haha. Anyways, yeah. Just trying to keep the community on a remotely optimistic level of attitude. No need for all the negativity and pessimistic bantering! :)

Zerious
09-22-2011, 10:02 PM
I guess that's pretty true, haha. Anyways, yeah. Just trying to keep the community on a remotely optimistic level of attitude. No need for all the negativity and pessimistic bantering! :)

true, lol most of us can tend to lose our heads :D

Neffy
09-22-2011, 10:06 PM
true, lol most of us can tend to lose our heads :D
So very true. Most people get one bad tick and they get so angry and make a fool of themselves on the forums. I'm just trying to keep it from happening! :)

THE Tesla
09-22-2011, 10:22 PM
what are u all talking about with "rushing"... didnt u enter battle? ok ur ready then... cmon

Neffy
09-22-2011, 10:29 PM
what are u all talking about with "rushing"... didnt u enter battle? ok ur ready then... cmon
Not entirely true. Most people wait for both teams to get full then say "Ready? ... Go." And THEN you go. Not just enter the game and bum-rush people.

Hankomachos
09-23-2011, 06:28 AM
I wasn't flaming. I was giving my opinion on pvps' current state.
A flame thread would contain bad words, singleing out a specific person, and so on.
So the way I see it; you're the only one trying to start trouble. Oh, and @ kossi, yup I am a rage quitter. I don't have to pvp if I don't want to.