PDA

View Full Version : lvl 15 PVP dex bear questions

WishUWereHere
09-14-2011, 12:42 AM
Alright so can some of you experienced bears help me out. i'm new to bears and looking to make a lvl 15 twink dexbear for pvp.

i've got a lvl 15 pink launcher and expert reinforced leather with lvl 15 green pirate helm.

now:

what skills should i invest in? I know you max out rage, but what after that? give me pro/cons of each types of build if there are different options, or what build suits a dexbear with a launcher.

what face is best for me? i'm thinking the crazy bear which gives +2 crit and 3 strength, but i've heard the +hit% is more better for bears. can someone please elaborate? ;D

best ring for my set up?

is there any better helm i can get?

Riccits
09-14-2011, 11:21 AM
buy artisian, its better than expert.
better helm is only the plat pack helm.

standard build is 6 rage 3 stomp and 1 in each slash. then u have 2 points left. if u will use snowball only u may should put in stomp for a better freeze stomp-combo. but u will have to figure out ur setup urself by a lot of practice.

ring u should buy a dmg and armor one. i have the fine golden band of technique and magicans fine platinum band

playing with louncher is harder as with talon set IMO.

add riccibt and riccst, may we meet in arena :)

AdinoEznite
09-17-2011, 02:26 AM
riccits hit most of the stuff

personally i like to have multiple armors because if i know what my opponent is using then i can switch to a more favorable set up (thus the two different rings)
as for a launcher, my advice is to learn how to kite well and just freeze-stomp combo because it seems like your range gets shorter for your slashes

like riccits i like a talon set better :)

Riccits
09-17-2011, 07:05 AM
yep, like adino said, try out all. expert/artisian, talons/wing: tinsel talon/pepper wing or snipers ones. each of ur setups will have advantages and disadvantages, after a few k of kills u will have ur setup :)