PDA

View Full Version : Guild Halls Announcements and Updates Board.

Kingsyan
09-14-2011, 12:50 AM
This is a very simple idea and it should be easy to implement.

Considering the different timezones, it may be hard at times to gather up guild members for events and wars.

I suggest that a Announcement Board should be implemented in guild halls to notify members of the upcoming events and guild updates.

Officers and Guild Master would have the authority to edit the Board.

Discuss.

AbsolutePally
09-14-2011, 05:10 AM
Pretty good idea. I like it. But I simply text my members :)

skavenger216
09-14-2011, 05:52 AM
I suggested something similar back when SL first came out, except my idea was a message that would pop up to members upon login. Obviously, this would only be able to be edited by the GM and officers. I would honestly like to see both of our ideas implemented, lol.

Ixillicus
09-14-2011, 07:55 AM
This is a good idea. Maybe if it was even a text overlay that came up when people entered the guild hall. Even if it had to come up every time as long as the message was current, it would be a great way to have a greeting/announcements or a bulletin.

Navygreen
09-14-2011, 08:03 AM
This is a great idea. Please please add something like this, STS. I have trouble reaching out to some members because while some are on, others are not because of where they are in the world. If there's a central location that everyone can go and check on something, it would really help.

Cahaun
09-15-2011, 02:19 PM
I like this idea. It will alow the guild master/ king of the guild to post any messages to players that aren't on but will be able to read even when the leader is offline.

StompArtist
09-15-2011, 02:20 PM
That would be cool. I could send myself updates!

octavos
09-15-2011, 03:06 PM
+1 you got my vote, its hard because I have to guilds two different games....this will help with the pressure

Kraze
09-15-2011, 03:12 PM
I like this idea. It will alow the guild master/ king of the guild to post any messages to players that aren't on but will be able to read even when the leader is offline.
King? Wow just wow. On a side note we use a free board for our guild gets job done but something short and sweet in game would be nice

Register
09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I had this idea and posted it as a suggestion before.

+1!

We need this!

Satyr
09-15-2011, 04:17 PM
I have made this suggestion myself a couple of times. I suggested a bulletin board in the guild hall where the guild master could post guild rules and guild events. It's hard to communicate with your members unless they are all online at the same time which never happens.

bronislav84
09-15-2011, 05:01 PM
I support this and scavenger's idea. Bulletin board should be limited to guild master and officers, with access being granted to members at the discretion of the guild master. Prevents spam. :)

Cascade
09-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Yeah, i was thinking about the new notification system that they put in on SL. (The orange button at the upper right corner.) Anyways i thought it would be faily easy to have other notifications put up there too like a mailbox almost except a bit simpler maybe?

Ive also had a previous idea that i never posted but i thought it would be useful to have a msg that would send itself into the guild chat every hour or so whether you were on or not. Only the GM could create the msg.

Kraze
09-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah, i was thinking about the new notification system that they put in on SL. (The orange button at the upper right corner.) Anyways i thought it would be faily easy to have other notifications put up there too like a mailbox almost except a bit simpler maybe?

Ive also had a previous idea that i never posted but i thought it would be useful to have a msg that would send itself into the guild chat every hour or so whether you were on or not. Only the GM could create the msg.
Don't need sl GUI in pl. Sl is almost unplayable on a phone now.