PDA

View Full Version : guild master talk

LilMiss
09-14-2011, 04:11 AM
Is there any way to have a guild master chat. So that way some guilds master can talk easyer with more than 1 other guild master. Also would be cool if there was a way to make a alliance with other guilds other than just words like a way to have alliance chat or some thing like that just a idea

JaytB
09-14-2011, 04:25 AM
There can only be 1 guild master, but if you mean officer chat, you can use '/o' :)

I didn't try and see if all officers actually see it, but the command does exist.

Misdemeanour
09-14-2011, 06:03 AM
Is there any way to have a guild master chat. So that way some guilds master can talk easyer with more than 1 other guild master. Also would be cool if there was a way to make a alliance with other guilds other than just words like a way to have alliance chat or some thing like that just a idea

Yeah that would be great! I have to resort to searching through my friends list - time consuming and annoying.

BodMaster
09-14-2011, 06:29 AM

Hmm good suggestion but unsure how this would be implemented, alot of new commands and very confusing in different colours. I get confused when my Normal/Guild/Officer/PM's chats are running all at once.. constantly sending wrong msg's haha but that may be the multi-tasking thing people mention about.. :p

There can only be 1 guild master, but if you mean officer chat, you can use '/o' :)

I didn't try and see if all officers actually see it, but the command does exist.

Use it all the time :D Officers and GM can view these and instead of green your name shows in yellow :D

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 07:44 AM

One per guild, but there's (by my last in-game count) 427 guilds--that's a whole lotta GMs! :D I think what LilMiss is wanting is a channel so that all the various GMs can talk to one another rather than having to be friends, be f2f or do a /t <whoever>. A very cool idea and better communications between GMs may help reduce the drama. Or, if there were actual alliances, maybe a /a <message> to send a message to the GMs in your alliance?

And Bod said:

I get confused when my Normal/Guild/Officer/PM's chats are running all at once.. constantly sending wrong msg's haha but that may be the multi-tasking thing people mention about..

Pfft. I've seen you multi-task, mister! You're not fooling me. ;-)

StompArtist
09-14-2011, 07:48 AM
/InsertGMHere: You, Sir suck.

Same drama different folks. :D

Misdemeanour
09-14-2011, 07:56 AM
Hmm good suggestion but unsure how this would be implemented, alot of new commands and very confusing in different colours. I get confused when my Normal/Guild/Officer/PM's chats are running all at once.. constantly sending wrong msg's haha but that may be the multi-tasking thing people mention about.. :p

Tell me about it! Still think it would be a good idea - just say: /g shudup eveybudy - talking to masters!

Nah I wouldn't do that....... much lol